Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New Board Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by OCCH View Post
    Yeah, the dead center one was the easy default way to get back to the forum page. But the tree is still up there . . .
    Totally agree. Looks great but I definitely used the hyperlink directly back to the main landing strip page all the time if we could get that back

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by CurleyJohnson View Post
    Right. It's been replaced with a drop down menu with the misnomer of "quick navigation", which is anything but. Also, is it just me, or does the site load MUCH slower than the old one?
    Not for nothing, but your sig takes up almost half my screen. You may want to make it much smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Not for nothing, but your sig takes up almost half my screen. You may want to make it much smaller.
    Don't know how, or I would. And anyway, my sig pic is no larger than all the ads that now appear on every post. (And it's likely that the ads are taking up most of your screen real estate. At least they do mine.

[QUOTE=Jetworks;4938331]+1, would really like to see that. I'd add the unrep capability as well.

Yes! Forgot about the unrep/negged button. With the number of trolls that post on here this would be more important!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

All League
    Guess it will time to get used to. Where is the Jet green?

[QUOTE=ComfortablyNumb;4938342]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    +1, would really like to see that. I'd add the unrep capability as well.

Yes! Forgot about the unrep/negged button. With the number of trolls that post on here this would be more important!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
    A button that allows posters to ban maggot trolls would be a nice touch.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Lookin' pretty slick.

We really need that center link back! Instead of one click it's now click->move mouse to menu->scroll up and down looking for it->click VERY user unfriendly. I liked the old feature so much I complain at other places I go to until they put it in. Since I'm vote #5 or 6 you really need to put it back Sooth.
    Last edited by JetsNeedNewton; 08-03-2013 at 11:13 AM.

very modern and sexy. so far so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    +1, would really like to see that. I'd add the unrep capability as well.
    +2

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Thanks, missed it on top, was looking in the old spot, its a little higher. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    Thanks for your patience during our upgrade last night. Everything went reasonably smooth during the transition and we will be tweaking and adding more features in the coming days.

In the meantime, if you are having any issues or problems please post it here.

Also, if there are any cool features on this board that you are aware of that we are not using that you would like to see, please post it and we will consider adding it.

Thanks again, we appreciate you as a member of this community!
    I dont' mind it ... it'll take a bit to get used to. The older forum felt more Jetsy .. for lack of better terms. This one just seems more general. I'm you did this for convenience and to create a better experience so I don't think we'll know for about a week if this is an upgrade or not. I'm sure it is though

Would it be mean of me to say that in terms of look, this board now looks a bit more like TGG than anything else?

I mean....before, as Ladainian said, it "felt more Jetsy" with all the green all over the place with both the background and the foreground. Now it looks more like...."whatever".

Oh well. "Change" always occurs. We just have to deal with it.

Bewildered Beast
    There is a "Go Advanced" button on quick reply...maybe that's a better "editor"?

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    There is a "Go Advanced" button on quick reply...maybe that's a better "editor"?
    If you mean it's better to default to the advanced editor like before I agree.

Hope you are taking these suggestions as they are meant and not as whining Sooth.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Would it be mean of me to say that in terms of look, this board now looks a bit more like TGG than anything else?

I mean....before, as Ladainian said, it "felt more Jetsy" with all the green all over the place with both the background and the foreground. Now it looks more like...."whatever".

My first thought when I viewed it

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Yes, much better. I didnt see that initially. The way it is now is great since 99% of posts are typically shorter in nature.

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    +1 Makes it much easier when you copy and paste larger articles and info.
    Where does it say reply to post? All I see is how to respond to the last post.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Nevermind. Its at the top now. Got it!