Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hate Crime?

Hall Of Fame

Hate Crime?

If the shoe was on the other foot . . .

Last edited by DDNYjets; 08-05-2013 at 03:01 PM.

All Pro
    As much as I hate the term hate crime for the sake of "fairness" I am sure that everyone would agree this would fit the definition. Glad to see the scumbag kids are being charged. Hopefully they go away for a LONG time.

Hall Of Fame
    That kid must have done something to provoke this. Why would these kids do that?
    They weren't wearing hoodies? How were there hands clenched so tight? Did they put their skittles down?

Lets see the national press cover this.....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Subhuman savages. But I'm sure they'll all grow up to be upstanding and contributing members of society.

If that was my kid, I'd be in jail. And those kids would never even think about attacking another kid. Well, they might think about it, but they'd be completely unable to do anything about it.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Subhuman savages. But I'm sure they'll all grow up to be upstanding and contributing members of society.

If that was my kid, I'd be in jail. And those kids would never even think about attacking another kid. Well, they might think about it, but they'd be completely unable to do anything about it.
    This, +1,459,232

All League
    "if I had triplets"

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by acepepe View Post
    "if I had triplets"
    LOL....win

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by acepepe View Post
    "if I had triplets"
    LMAO

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    That kid must have done something to provoke this. Why would these kids do that?
    So the story is that one of the little Obamas tried to sell the white kid drugs in the school bathroom earlier in the day. The kid said no and went and told the principal about it. So the junior Obama trio pounded on the white kid later on the bus as seen in the video.

My question is this: Kid is selling drugs in the bathroom of the school. Why does he finish out the school day? Why is he on the bus with all the other kids, like nothing happened? Could it be for the same reason that another Florida school district didn't report finding burglary tools and stolen items in Trayvon Martin's locker? Because "it would look bad for the crime statistics of the African American students" in the district? Yeah America, let's keep the story line about the horrible white folks terrorizing and victmizing the downtrodden black folks who just want to be left alone to live in peace and harmony.

All League
    So the story is that one of the little Obamas tried to sell the white kid drugs in the school bathroom earlier in the day. The kid said no and went and told the principal about it. So the junior Obama trio pounded on the white kid later on the bus as seen in the video.

My question is this: Kid is selling drugs in the bathroom of the school. Why does he finish out the school day? Why is he on the bus with all the other kids, like nothing happened? Could it be for the same reason that another Florida school district didn't report finding burglary tools and stolen items in Trayvon Martin's locker? Because "it would look bad for the crime statistics of the African American students" in the district? Yeah America, let's keep the story line about the horrible white folks terrorizing and victmizing the downtrodden black folks who just want to be left alone to live in peace and harmony.

Nail on the head!!

Can't really argue with that logic... But someone may foolishly try...

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Trades View Post
    As much as I hate the term hate crime for the sake of "fairness" I am sure that everyone would agree this would fit the definition. Glad to see the scumbag kids are being charged. Hopefully they go away for a LONG time.
    Uh - no. At least not based on the video alone. 3 black kids are beating on a white one - if it's purely a black and white thing, sure.

If it's that the kids had a prior beef over some specific issue, it isn't.

I can't see any way to tell from the video.

Hall Of Fame
    In other words, not a hate crime at all.

Hall Of Fame

That you're using this as some lesson about the black community at large is as disgusting as the Sharptons of the world turning the Martin incident into a racial one.

I think we can all agree that if Obama had a son he would look like those kids.

Hall Of Fame
    Sickening video. and I hope that bus driver gets ass****ed in prison.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Sickening video. and I hope that bus driver gets ass****ed in prison.
    Hmm. Why? The bus driver was TOLD that he shouldn't intervene if he thought it was unsafe. God forbid he get involved and on of the punks gets injured or even killed. Then the masses would want to convict him for not following "dispatches orders." He called for help after all.

Lesson learned. Don't get involved.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it View Post
    That you're using this as some lesson about the black community at large is as disgusting as the Sharptons of the world turning the Martin incident into a racial one.
    It was a comment about the Sharptons of the world and the idiotic media that serves him. If this -- as you assert from the evidence at hand -- is "not a hate crime at all," tell me how you think it would be portrayed by Sharpton and the media if all the facts of the case were identical, but the 3 punks were white and the victim was black.

Go ahead.

Hall Of Fame
    It was a comment about the Sharptons of the world and the idiotic media that serves him. If this -- as you assert from the evidence at hand -- is "not a hate crime at all," tell me how you think it would be portrayed by Sharpton and the media if all the facts of the case were identical, but the 3 punks were white and the victim was black.

Go ahead.
    By the Sharptons of the world? As a hate crime. But it wouldn't be prosecuted as one - the DA would face Nifong-like punishment given the evidence of a specific beef precipitating the fight - and even if it was it would never result in a conviction as a hate crime.

And no, the comment I quoted had nothing to do with the Sharpton approach

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

By the Sharptons of the world? As a hate crime. But it wouldn't be prosecuted as one - the DA would face Nifong-like punishment given the evidence of a specific beef precipitating the fight - and even if it was it would never result in a conviction as a hate crime.
    Perhaps not prosecuted in the courts, although Eric Holder might have something to say about that. But those 3 kids would be convicted in the court of public opinion by the media, their lives would be ruined, they and their families would be under death threats etc. etc. etc.

And no, the comment I quoted had nothing to do with the Sharpton approach
    My comment was 100% about the forced narrative of the Shartptons of the world and the media that serves him. If you took it any other way, you're showing a little Sharpton in yourself.