Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets camp 8/6 news thread

Quote Originally Posted by JamaicanJetFan View Post
    LOL...an INT thrown in Hail Mary drills is going to count as an INT? OK then
    Wait, so now the type of INT matters? Funny, Sanchez threw a hail mary INT earlier in camp but that didn't matter to the Sanchez hater wagon.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    @rlangejets11-on-11: Mark Sanchez pump fakes to the right before finding TE Kellen Winslow on a seam route down the middle of the field for 15+ yards.

#TappingWhileTalking
    That's his throw; he'd better make that. That's a staple of our scoring offense.

Jets Insider VIP
    @rlangejets11-on-11: Mark Sanchez pump fakes to the right before finding TE Kellen Winslow on a seam route down the middle of the field for 15+ yards.

#TappingWhileTalking
    The pump fake always worked well for Sanchez, especially with his hand size. He went away from that last year.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JamaicanJetFan View Post
    LOL...an INT thrown in Hail Mary drills is going to count as an INT? OK then
    If I'm not mistaken, Sanchez had one of those last week. And I'm pretty sure it counted.

If Sanchez starts, we'll,know the season is a wash.

Oh well.

#TappingWhileTalking

@Brian_BassettSantonio Holmes resumes running? bit.ly/15FRQle #Jets #NFL

#TappingWhileTalking

All League
    The Offense so far this camp seems to be so much more advanced than years past... MM is doing magic.

Jets Insider VIP
    If Sanchez starts, we'll,know the season is a wash.

Oh well.

#TappingWhileTalking
    Eh. I think it would mean he outperformed Geno.

I don't think Idzik is going to throw his first season down the toilet intentionally, regardless of whether or not he wants to bring in his own HC.

Wow, a 5th year vet,beating a rooking. I'm glad we're not setting the,bar low.

#TappingWhileTalking

Jets Insider VIP
    @Brian_BassettSantonio Holmes resumes running? bit.ly/15FRQle #Jets #NFL

#TappingWhileTalking
    Are we sure he's not being chased by the po po?

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejet22 View Post
    The Offense so far this camp seems to be so much more advanced than years past... MM is doing magic.
    This is BIGGER than the QB competition.

It's been my mantra in any of my support for Sanchez

I want to see Sanchez with a legit OC, it seems MM and Lee have had a really positive effect on Sanchez, and they will have the same on Smith.

A Sanchez that bounces back, thumbs his nose to his critics and the fanbase that has turned on him, would be awesome.

But better than that, a Sanchez that bounces back, is GOOD for our Jets team, it's just a damn shame TOO many ignorant fans who are BLATANTLY rooting AGAINST Sanchez don't see this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Are we sure he's not being chased by the po po?

Edit:
    Still smoking a fat blunt

#TappingWhileTalking

#TappingWhileTalking
    So basically he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't

I agree with Jordy, if he starts, it meant he won the competition. That's all we can ask for

@SethWalderNYDNChris Ivory told me he won't play in Detroit, but said he'll "definitely" be back practicing by Tuesday. #nyj

#TappingWhileTalking

All League

#TappingWhileTalking
    I'm not worrying about who's beating who, and where they are in their careers, I'm just hoping they both play great. It's only a positive if they both do. Let Rex, MM & Idzy figure out who's to start...

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    This is BIGGER than the QB competition.

It's been my mantra in any of my support for Sanchez

I want to see Sanchez with a legit OC, it seems MM and Lee have had a really positive effect on Sanchez, and they will have the same on Smith.

A Sanchez that bounces back, thumbs his nose to his critics and the fanbase that has turned on him, would be awesome.

But better than that, a Sanchez that bounces back, is GOOD for our Jets team, it's just a damn shame TOO many ignorant fans who are BLATANTLY rooting AGAINST Sanchez don't see this.
    +1

There's no future,in Intchez. Forgive me for not enjoying another year of one of the worst QBs in the league.

I won't be rooting against him, but I'm sure as hell done rooting for his turnover-prone ass.

#TappingWhileTalking

Is anyone else bothered by the fact that Sanchez needed that confidence boosting last play bomb to provide an emotional catalyst?

This is more of the same with him.

His either moping, head hung and playing uninspired and ineffectual. Or he's feeling confident and sharp and making the throws.

He's like a child.

Re: Hazelton, Just the bad luck players get in this league. Low on the radar guy comes in has a great camp so far and then gets hurt before the 1st ex game. Little things like this make or break careers in this league.

@janesportsCromartie says Dee Milliner is getting contact to his shoulder, handling it well. #Jets #NFL

#TappingWhileTalking