Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets camp 8/6 news thread

Jets camp 8/6 news thread

@mjfensom.@nyjets practice begins in 18 minutes. The first player walking out to the field? @GenoSmith7

#TappingWhileTalking

@mjfensom.@QueCeasar could be the most versatile player on the Jets D this year. Jets LB coach says he's a prototypical OLB: nj.com/jets/index.ssf…

#TappingWhileTalking

@Steiny31Great catching up with my dude @DolaOcho last night. Telling you #Jets fans Spadola is legit..star of camp on offense thus far. Follow him..

#TappingWhileTalking

@SethWalderNYDNAs I was on way to press box, saw Joe McKnight walking toward facility in street clothes. Presume he's not practicing at all today then.

#TappingWhileTalking

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    @mjfensom.@QueCeasar could be the most versatile player on the Jets D this year. Jets LB coach says he's a prototypical OLB: nj.com/jets/index.ssf…

#TappingWhileTalking
    Que Ceasar? Quintin Coples? He's gonna be awesome this year.

@eallenjetsNFL Network's Heath Evans Thinks the Jets May Surprise in 2013: tinyurl.com/l2astgu

#TappingWhileTalking

@mjfensomJoe McKnight, the Jets running back and kickoff return guy, was arrested last week in Hanover Township: nj.com/jets/index.ssf…

#TappingWhileTalking

@SethWalderNYDNGeno Smith takes red zone struggles in stride. #nyj | Story: nydn.us/187BUpP

#TappingWhileTalking

@RichCiminiTE Kellen Winslow is in pads, so it looks like he'll practice after three days rest. #Jets

#TappingWhileTalking

@SethWalderNYDNJoe McKnight's court date is August 12, at 5 p.m. #nyj

#TappingWhileTalking

@BrianCozChris Ivory and Joe McKnight are not working with the RBs. #NYJ

#TappingWhileTalking

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    @Steiny31Great catching up with my dude @DolaOcho last night. Telling you #Jets fans Spadola is legit..star of camp on offense thus far. Follow him..

#TappingWhileTalking
    I said it as soon as we signed him as an UDFA. This kid will make the team and contribute. He performed great at the combine. 4.48 speed and his 6.72 sec three cone drill was the best out of all receivers. Im saying it now, this kid will be a taller version of Wayne Chrebet

@JamesCostanzoI'll be tweeting all you #Jets fans through practice today over at the @JetsInsider account. Join me!

#TappingWhileTalking

@mjfensom.@KellenWinslowJr is back in pads today. He's running through blocking drills with fellow @nyjets tight ends.

#TappingWhileTalking

@RichCiminiThis hasn't been a smooth training camp for Joe McKnight. Arrested last week on traffic charges. Story here. espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/s…

#TappingWhileTalking

@RichCiminiNo practice today for Ivory (hamstring) and McKnight (head). #Jets

#TappingWhileTalking

@SethWalderNYDNLooks like Braylon Edwards is getting the day off. Walking out to field in shorts. #nyj

#TappingWhileTalking

@RichCiminiBraylon Edwards not practicing. Walking somewhat gingerly to the field. Compression sleeve on right calf. #Jets

#TappingWhileTalking

@SethWalderNYDNChris Ivory working on the side to start practice. #nyj

#TappingWhileTalking

@BrianCozBraylon Edwards not practicing. Ivory in pads but working with trainers again #NYJ

#TappingWhileTalking