Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rookie cops shoot 14-year-old dead

Quote Originally Posted by Trades View Post
    Also divorce is different than not knowing who your dad is or having a dad that isn't involved. I am divorced and my kids an I have a great relationship. We have 50/50 custody and I see my kids almost every day because I coach them and I am there for them. Divorce=/= Absent.
    Super...whites even divorce better than blacks!

And we all KNOW black kids don't know their fathers AMIRITE!?!? I mean thats a fact.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Agree to disagree.

(Klansman bit was top notch btw!)
    Thank you, I was trying to build to a dramatic finish and it was just the touch I needed.

And we all KNOW black kids don't know their fathers AMIRITE!?!? I mean thats a fact.
    Amber Alerts need angry white men!

Jets Insider VIP

70% illegitimacy rate, tons of black males in prison, many being raised by their mothers or grandmothers. You can pretend it isn't an issue but that isn't going to improve anything.

70% illegitimacy rate, tons of black males in prison, many being raised by their mothers or grandmothers. You can pretend it isn't an issue but that isn't going to improve anything.
    White illegitimacy rate has quadrupled since the mid 70s.

Is that a problem or no?

well look in this case , being that there was a prior, im sure the cops version is true and the ghetto kin and just acting their parts BUT if you think for a second that cops never break the law, violate rights, humiliate people and indeed plant evidence then you are quite the naive trooper

Jets Insider VIP
    Any illegitimacy is an issue but the numbers don't compare no matter how you spin them. In 2008- 72.3% vs 28.7%. I am also sure that if illegitimacy was not being legitimized by pop culture and endorsed by welfare and other aid programs ALL illegitimacy would drop. You are right though we should act like 5 year olds and say, "Well they do it too!". All of it is bad but only 1 in 4 blacks are being born into a traditional family while only 1 in 4 whites are born outside of one. If you don't see an issue with that then there is no point in continuing this conversation.

72.3% vs 28.7%

Share of Births to Unmarried Mothers, by Race, 1990-2010

illegit.JPG

Any illegitimacy is an issue but the numbers don't compare no matter how you spin them. In 2008- 72.3% vs 28.7%. I am also sure that if illegitimacy was not being legitimized by pop culture and endorsed by welfare and other aid programs ALL illegitimacy would drop. You are right though we should act like 5 year olds and say, "Well they do it too!". All of it is bad but only 1 in 4 blacks are being born into a traditional family while only 1 in 4 whites are born outside of one. If you don't see an issue with that then there is no point in continuing this conversation.

72.3% vs 28.7%

Share of Births to Unmarried Mothers, by Race, 1990-2010

illegit.JPG

You can have opinion that crime is related to lack of fathers, but there's no actual proof of cause and effect.

And white illegitimacy is rising FASTER than black illegitimacy (quadrupled since the mid 70s)...if you believe in the cause and effect we should be seeing a big rise in white youth crime. Do you see that happening?

Jets Insider VIP
    You can have opinion that crime is related to lack of fathers, but there's no actual proof of cause and effect.

And white illegitimacy is rising FASTER than black illegitimacy (quadrupled since the mid 70s)...if you believe in the cause and effect we should be seeing a big rise in white youth crime. Do you see that happening?
    Jeremy Lin?

All Pro
    Good thing there no divorces in Whiteyland.
    Sometimes I'm convinced that you have to be a bot.

Jets Insider VIP

Not sure what you are looking for as far as proof of cause and effect. There is a direct correlation between illegitimacy and poverty and between poverty and crime. So you are saying that you see no issue with the rates and rise of illegitimacy? We should just wait for a study (because they are always right) that proves with out a doubt that there is a cause and effect before fixing the programs that are feeding into the rise.

Do you guys understand how difficult it is to point your weapon at another person and pull the trigger? I find it completely implausible that the police officers shot the kid without provocation or without giving him commands to stop his activity.

I take personal offense to the fact that the family is acting the way it's acting instead of taking responsibility for their son's/nephew's actions.

Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Do you guys understand how difficult it is to point your weapon at another person and pull the trigger? I find it completely implausible that the police officers shot the kid without provocation or without giving him commands to stop his activity.

I take personal offense to the fact that the family is acting the way it's acting instead of taking responsibility for their son's/nephew's actions.
    Why? We live in an era of no personal responsibility. If the kid a a bazooka, the family would ignore that. A 14 year old running through the streets with a gun? Thats society's fault.

Get with the program. Pretty sad huh.

Not sure what you are looking for as far as proof of cause and effect. There is a direct correlation between illegitimacy and poverty and between poverty and crime. So you are saying that you see no issue with the rates and rise of illegitimacy? We should just wait for a study (because they are always right) that proves with out a doubt that there is a cause and effect before fixing the programs that are feeding into the rise.
    I just wonder why its considered a "black problem." Since the rates of white illegitimacy are rising FASTER than blacks.

I've never seen anyone up in arms about "Where are the white fathers?"

Jets Insider VIP
    1:4 vs 3:4. Do you see the issue. 1:4 is an issue and the fact that it is rising is and issue but it isn't as big of an issue as 3:4. That is the point. Add into that the much higher crime rate by blacks and it is a huge issue that you can't dismiss by saying they do it too. The high crime rate is what shines the light on it being more of a blank issue.

It is a problem for everyone but anyone that brings it up is immediately racist or an Uncle Tom. Discuss the problem. I have agree with you twice already that it is a problem for whites as well and I feel that addressing it on the whole could help across all racial lines. Feel free to do something other than cutting and pasting "but whites do it too" in your next response.

Economics is a major fact as well. Too bad Mom doesn't have enough money for a nanny or unlimited ritalin scripts. There should be a Planned Parenthood every 5 blocks in the inner city, just for their guidance alone. This cycle will never be broken unless these young kids know and understand they can do better than their parent/s.

1:4 vs 3:4. Do you see the issue. 1:4 is an issue and the fact that it is rising is and issue but it isn't as big of an issue as 3:4. That is the point. Add into that the much higher crime rate by blacks and it is a huge issue that you can't dismiss by saying they do it too. The high crime rate is what shines the light on it being more of a blank issue.

It is a problem for everyone but anyone that brings it up is immediately racist or an Uncle Tom. Discuss the problem. I have agree with you twice already that it is a problem for whites as well and I feel that addressing it on the whole could help across all racial lines. Feel free to do something other than cutting and pasting "but whites do it too" in your next response.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    Economics is a major fact as well. Too bad Mom doesn't have enough money for a nanny or unlimited ritalin scripts. There should be a Planned Parenthood every 5 blocks in the inner city, just for their guidance alone. This cycle will never be broken unless these young kids know and understand they can do better than their parent/s.
    So you're saying all, or even most, whites can afford nannies and unlimited ritalin scripts?

Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    So you're saying all, or even most, whites can afford nannies and unlimited ritalin scripts?
    But you can move close to them, it's cool.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    This post is deflective buffoonery of the highest order; Bravo, really!

Economics is a factor? Do ya think? Who has been housing and feeding one dysfunctional generation after another with nary a demand for accountability? Angry white men? No, limp-wristed lib pol's whose latent racist disregard for the very people whose cause they purport to champion has created a self-perpetuating, dependent class rife with mis-placed anger and hopelessness.

And the last sentence, just a masterpiece of understated... Captain obvious... platitude vomiting, the sort of psuedo-earnest blather a Freshman writer on the school newspaper would pen (before the real world becomes apparent to him).

Please, explain to us all...how we have failed to "let them understand they can do better than their parents".

Lmao...and you calling others delusional.

Keep attacking me little guy.

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    This post is deflective buffoonery of the highest order; Bravo, really!

Economics is a factor? Do ya think? Who has been housing and feeding one dysfunctional generation after another with nary a demand for accountability? Angry white men? No, limp-wristed lib pol's whose latent racist disregard for the very people whose cause they purport to champion has created a self-perpetuating, dependent class rife with mis-placed anger and hopelessness.

And the last sentence, just a masterpiece of understated... Captain obvious... platitude vomiting, the sort of psuedo-earnest blather a Freshman writer on the school newspaper would pen (before the real world becomes apparent to him).

Please, explain to us all...how we have failed to "let them understand they can do better than their parents".

Lmao...and you calling others delusional.