Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: MM: Sanchez to start because "he's earned it. He's had an outstanding training camp."

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Maybe some ground rules for posting in this thread: Drink at least 5 beers, bring dynamite, and mention every other failed QB the Jets have had in the past 30 years when you state your opinion. lol

And away we go....
    Most teams dont even play their starters for more then one set in the 1st pre. Dont see how it matters putting him out there. Let Geno take the 2nd string and ease him in vs a lower class D. All that matters is that you see what he can do vs a pro ish D you dont have to overdue it.

I wonder if Mark would start if it was a Jets home game.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk HD

All League
    Exactly. Geno will be with the starters vs. 2nd teamers. Increases his chances of a better outing

Quote Originally Posted by CMEC View Post
    I wonder if Mark would start if it was a Jets home game.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk HD

Contrary to Rex's comments about the booing, if for one second you believe the Jets are going to make a game decision based on fan opinion/approval you are nuts.

I could be wrong, but didn't Clemens start the first pre season game in 2009' ahead of Sanchez?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Maury77 View Post
    I could be wrong, but didn't Clemens start the first pre season game in 2009' ahead of Sanchez?
    Sanchez started game ONE and played very well. Texans.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    I don't have a problem with it
    Agreed.....give Mark a chance. if he fails...oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Maury77 View Post
    Yes he did.http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...reseason-game/
    Last edited by Dreamers; 08-06-2013 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Agreed.....give Mark a chance. if he fails...oh well.
    how is this any different than 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012?

Has anyone looked at the schedule? The first 9 games are brutal. No way Sanchez does well the 1st half of the season.

Geno is the starter by the bye week (after 7 games) latest. probably sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsCrazey View Post
    Has anyone looked at the schedule? The first 9 games are brutal. No way Sanchez does well the 1st half of the season.

Geno is the starter by the bye week (after 7 games) latest. probably sooner.
    1st 4 games are not brutal at all. TB, Buff, Tenn. I can see 3 wins if we get average QB play right there. None of those are PO teams. Even at NE on 4 days rest I think is one we could win. NE is relying on a lot of older guys that that will be a hard game for.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetdawgg View Post
    That's it, I'm making sure the wife starts drinking a quart of Malt Liquor a day if it helps grow those!

Quote Originally Posted by endgameeugenics View Post
    Mark Sanchez haters gonna be looking stupid when he leads us to the playoffs
    Yes! Just like NO going to the SB after Katrina. Remember the NFL is incorporated as an "entertainment" company, just like pro-wrestling! They had Mark suck last year so it would be so much better when he leads the Jets to the super bowl in Met Life! Plus it's also God messing with me so I have to watch my team win the super bowl in my stadium from my couch while Brittany rubs her nasties all over my $30k seats!

Well, Jetstream did say " Drink at least 5 beers" before posting.

I think MM knows how to judge Qbs much better than "beat writers and reporters" and fans that have attended camp.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    Yes! Just like NO going to the SB after Katrina. Remember the NFL is incorporated as an "entertainment" company, just like pro-wrestling! They had Mark suck last year so it would be so much better when he leads the Jets to the super bowl in Met Life! Plus it's also God messing with me so I have to watch my team win the super bowl in my stadium from my couch while Brittany rubs her nasties all over my $30k seats!

Well, Jetstream did say " Drink at least 5 beers" before posting.
    30k those arent very good SB seats. lol Pretty much the only reason I will never go to one of them. Just dont feel like putting a 2nd mortgage on my house to watch a game. hand me the remote and wings and I can watch from home. Maybe bye a nice SB champs banned and put it outside my house to tick off all the Eagles fans that live around me. Then at least when they burn my house down I at least get the insurance money back. That is if Im still alive that is.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    I don't think people are upset because MS is starting, I think people are confused because MM said MS was outstanding.
    Maybe Mark Sanchez showed leadership in understanding the Offense. The whole evaluation process is subjective. Geno also had an outstanding camp. The competition is not over.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    30k those arent very good SB seats. lol Pretty much the only reason I will never go to one of them. Just dont feel like putting a 2nd mortgage on my house to watch a game. hand me the remote and wings and I can watch from home. Maybe bye a nice SB champs banned and put it outside my house to tick off all the Eagles fans that live around me. Then at least when they burn my house down I at least get the insurance money back. That is if Im still alive that is.
    Lol.

Hall Of Fame
    Best chance to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    LMAO... careful of the chickenhawk fans... went to a game two years ago and 4th row 50yd line was $95 face value. That means the upper class W trash will waste good corn liqueur to burn your house down. be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    LMAO... careful of the chickenhawk fans... went to a game two years ago and 4th row 50yd line was $95 face value. That means the upper class W trash will waste good corn liqueur to burn your house down. be careful.
    Yeah I know. There are some insane Eagles fans in Cherry Hill.