Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morningweg Needs to Go

Rookie

Morningweg Needs to Go

Other than ruining Geno's ankle so far, he ruined john griffin's bright career and I'm not even sure who's gonna be next.

He also called 42 pass plays compared to 16 runs. Where is ground and pound!!!!

This guy is needs to go, and rex needs to man up and run this offense to protect his defense

I really would have predicted a better thread than this from you. Why don't you just go jump off a building?

in the immortal words of Whitney Houston, "Crack is whack!"

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    I really would have predicted a better thread than this from you. Why don't you just go jump off a building?
    If he did that, could u be arested for criminal manipulation ?(SP) That wasn't nice brother .

This is one of those threads where you had a lot to drink and wanted to see how many people respond....right?

Not even funny. Ban

Veteran
    Am I the only one realizing this thread is dripping with sarcasm?

Quote Originally Posted by CTJetFan92 View Post
    Other than ruining Geno's ankle so far, he ruined john griffin's bright career and I'm not even sure who's gonna be next.

This guy is needs to go, and rex needs to man up and run this offense to protect his defense
    What a bonehead !
    the "ground and pound" thing didn't work last year and it won't work this year why? because the NFL today is a "passing" league

Hall Of Fame
    Pretty sure the OP is being sarcastic but what I will say is that Eagles fans did complain about how pass-happy their offense was.

So....Are Drugs Bad? Please tell us, OP.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    Thank you.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    It's JI, you never can be sure.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Pretty sure the OP is being sarcastic but what I will say is that Eagles fans did complain about how pass-happy their offense was.
    No just McNabb throwing worm balls.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

This is the WCO, not G&P.

All Pro
    ​DUMP

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Lol.

I hope you are kidding.

He's just stole Manish's column for next week.

Ha will give benefit of doubt thread starter was joking.. Mad because Sanchez stunk yet again and now clear Sanchez is finished as starting qb? I'm glad MM exposed him and decided to throw a lot, need to now hand over the Job to geno so he can get most work with 1st team..