Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad

Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    It will be interesting to see what the New Hampshire liscense plate and Walt with beard and hair ties into this.
    YES! And that MASSIVE assault rifle!

I've been trying to figure that out like a bastard!

Kinda tells me Hank doesn't end up getting him after all!

Is it just me or does anyone else think Skyler is just SMOKIN hot???

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by dmitexxi View Post
    Jesse to me is the last good guy standing here.
    If by good you mean "least bad" than maybe. The fact that he has pangs of remorse doesn't make him a good guy in my mind. His hands are pretty dirty.

Jets Insider VIP

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    Is it weird that I'm still rooting for Walt? Am I the last man standing on this? I feel there are no "good guys" left.

BTW - Loved Skylar's Lady Macbeth speech. Thought it was the highlight of the episode.
    Not weird. I want him to be the last man standing.

+1 on that speech and the revelations that came out of it.

Jets Insider VIP
    If by good you mean "least bad" than maybe. The fact that he has pangs of remorse doesn't make him a good guy in my mind. His hands are pretty dirty.
    Yes hes the least bad one because he still has a soul and feels remorse

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post

Walter turns in Todd and the German speaking babe...has to go to war with the skinheads.. Gets the entire family in Witness Protection.

Just a guess

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Walter turns in Todd and the German speaking babe...has to go to war with the skinheads.. Gets the entire family in Witness Protection.

Just a guess
    My guess is Todd and his gang of killers(now in the meth business), kill Jessie(as per Walt ) , threaten Walt's family unless Walt goes back in the lab and brings the product up to the Heisenberg standards....so he is at war w Todd and his skinhead gang. Walt will have second thoughts about Jessie being killed and it will be too late... My vision...

It's an M60. Belt fed M80 rounds.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by LSJF View Post
    My guess is Todd and his gang of killers(now in the meth business), kill Jessie(as per Walt ) , threaten Walt's family unless Walt goes back in the lab and brings the product up to the Heisenberg standards....so he is at war w Todd and his skinhead gang. Walt will have second thoughts about Jessie being killed and it will be too late... My vision...
    I can go there; although as a Lindsey Democrat, I hope Jesse makes it to Goodness.

Veteran
    I can go there; although as a Lindsey Democrat, I hope Jesse makes it to Goodness.
    Yeah I hope Jessie lives, he seems so tragic now...I was hoping for a Jessie / walt reconciliation , but it's not looking likely.

Jesse got too paranoid.

The meth made him lose his mind.

Really wondering what's gonna go down between him and Hank... I'm thinking they both get whacked together.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Just a guess
    I doubt he went into witness protection. He's the kingpin. I assumed given the clues of the first scenes of Season 5a and 5b he called Saul's "disappear" service to go and be gone to escape the Feds.

Bewildered Beast
    I doubt he went into witness protection. He's the kingpin. I assumed given the clues of the first scenes of Season 5a and 5b he called Saul's "disappear" service to go and be gone to escape the Feds.
    Wellllll....what if the kid doesn't want to go? I see one more "Breakfast with Flynn" in our future.

I was thinking Feds; because he can "buy" greater safety for his family...that's the primary motivation for Walty.

But I guess he wouldn't be able to get an M60 with 500 Tracer bullets if he went FWPP. Hmmm

Bewildered Beast
    Jesse got too paranoid.

The meth made him lose his mind.

Really wondering what's gonna go down between him and Hank... I'm thinking they both get whacked together.
    Nah; I see the series ending on Hank's mug; slack-jawed and WTF'ing as the weasel squirms away again...somehow

Jets Insider VIP
    Very intense episode. Hate cliff hangers

Bewildered Beast
    he's close to disappearing now. he'll cook and escape so we can finally get to that M60 going wild.

he's close to disappearing now. he'll cook and escape so we can finally get to that M60 going wild.
    You think that somber "I love you" (on the phone) from Hank to Marie was foreshadowing?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    You think that somber "I love you" (on the phone) from Hank to Marie was foreshadowing?
    3 main characters are involved in this assault, who comes out of it??????????

We know Walt does by his hair/beard from earlier episodes with the flash forwards. I think Hank buys it, sending Walt into the relocation plan, Jesse may get out in Walts car??

Whats left, 3 episodes???

Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    3 main characters are involved in this assault, who comes out of it??????????

We know Walt does by his hair/beard from earlier episodes with the flash forwards. I think Hank buys it, sending Walt into the relocation plan, Jesse may get out in Walts car??

Whats left, 3 episodes???
    3 episodes... I think Walt is the only one getting out of that alive, then he's gonna be in debt to the Neo-Nazi cooks and have to show them how to cook.

Then he gets revenge with his M60