Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 293

Thread: Breaking Bad

  1. #121
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Borgo's House
    Posts
    4,459
    Okay. THAT mexican standoff was awesome.

    The only person we know who survives is Walt. The most likely to also get out is Jesse. Gomez is a goner. Hank probably eats it too, as the point about the call with the wife is well taken.

  2. #122
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,501
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    You think that somber "I love you" (on the phone) from Hank to Marie was foreshadowing?
    F'n heartbreaking. These writers are on thin flippin ice, John. It was brutal thinking that the skinheads would come; watching them boldly and quietly roll in was horrifying. Really felt bad for Gomey. sick

  3. #123
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,501
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    Okay. THAT mexican standoff was awesome.

    The only person we know who survives is Walt. The most likely to also get out is Jesse. Gomez is a goner. Hank probably eats it too, as the point about the call with the wife is well taken.
    During conference calls I sketched out how Jesse could flank them, if he had a weapon - Walt's cold blue steel is NOT in the car.

    i hope i hope i hope®

  4. #124
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Borgo's House
    Posts
    4,459
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    During conference calls I sketched out how Jesse could flank them, if he had a weapon - Walt's cold blue steel is NOT in the car.

    i hope i hope i hope®
    Jesse is not flanking anyone. He is running for his life into the New Mexico desert.

    The more I think about it, the more I have to believe that was the last of Hank and Gomez. Skinheads dispose of the bodies and collect Hank. Jesse is nowhere to be found.

  5. #125
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,501
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    Jesse is not flanking anyone. He is running for his life into the New Mexico desert.

    The more I think about it, the more I have to believe that was the last of Hank and Gomez. Skinheads dispose of the bodies and collect Hank. Jesse is nowhere to be found.
    okay - I see Jesse disappearing - seems like a days walk into ABQ - so

    Todd killed that little kid...will the writers ignore Jesse's powerful motivation to "balance" that particular scale? I think Jesse is tired of running; he did get badass at the cartel meet with Fring...

  6. #126
    Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    12,309
    Images
    38320
    I foresee a bad ending for Walt. Probably not immediate death but him being enslaved by the skinheads to make Meth until he dies of cancer or they kill his family. Something like that.

    He doesn't die but gets an unhappy Vic Mackey-like ending like on the Shield.

  7. #127
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Borgo's House
    Posts
    4,459
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    I foresee a bad ending for Walt. Probably not immediate death but him being enslaved by the skinheads to make Meth until he dies of cancer or they kill his family. Something like that.

    He doesn't die but gets an unhappy Vic Mackey-like ending like on the Shield.
    I can definitely see Walt being held against his will to cook. But we also know Walt comes back from New Hampshire months later.

    The biggest question remaining is 'why?'

    Family? Money? Revenge? And if revenge, against who? Skinheads? Jesse? Hank? (in the unlikely even he survives the shootout).

    I think we all know that in the last episode Walt dies. But I think it will be the cancer, not at the hands of another. Although skinheads threatening his family could certainly be the reason he returns from NH packing an arsenal. It could also be his redemption as a human being in the end.
    Last edited by Traitor Jay & the Woodies; 09-10-2013 at 09:58 AM.

  8. #128
    For Ruby, it's your boy

    "http://www.collegehumor.com/article/6914056/a-day-in-the-life-of-walter-jr"]http://www.collegehumor.com/article/6914056/a-day-in-the-life-of-walter-jr[/COLOR]


    A Day in the Life of Walter Jr.

    - 7:30 AM - Wake up with breakfast on the brain.



    - 7:45 AM - Ask Mom what's for breakfast.



    - 8:00 AM - Eat breakfast.



    - 9:00 AM - Finish breakfast.



    - 9:15 AM - Think about school and college and stuff.



    - 9:30 AM - Walk around.



    - 9:45 AM - Look at the baby.



    - 10:45 AM - Drive to Louis's house.



    - 11:00 AM - Talk with Louis about stuff-- you know, school, girls.



    - 11:30 AM - Drive home with the radio on. Nice.



    - 11:35 AM - Refresh SaveWalterWhite.org.



    - 11:37 AM - Remember that Dad was found naked in a convenience store once. Stupid gambling problem.



    - 11:40 AM - Call up Uncle Hank. Talk about police stuff. Laugh a lot. Awesome, just awesome.



    - 12:00 PM - Eat breakfast.



    - 1:00 PM - Think about what a brainiac Dad is. Kinda cool, though.



    - 1:15 PM - Take that cool car out for another spin. Snap a picture of myself to show Dad later -- if he's not busy with gambling or cancer.



    - 2:15 PM - Wonder what Aunt Marie is doing, and if she'd be down to, like, watch a movie with me and the baby?



    - 3:00 PM - Just chill out and listen to some cool music.



    - 3:15 PM - Drive to the carwash. Play with the register. So cool.



    - 3:30 PM - Ask Mom where Dad is. Weird. Whatever.



    - 3:45 PM - Blush when Mom asks me about girls. Cut it out, Mom. I have a LIFE, you know. You think I'm gonna tell you about this stuff? Dream on, Mom. (Love you.)



    - 4:00 PM - Drive home. Windows down. Flynn's back, baby.



    - 4:10 PM - Call Aunt Marie and ask if she needs any help with her computer.



    - 4:15 PM - Think about how Uncle Hank is pretty cool. Maybe call him again. Nah, he's probably busy putting bad guys in jail. (Awesome.)



    - 4:20 PM - Sit in the backyard by the pool for a while.



    - 5:20 PM - Clean blood off Dad's shoes again (probably from his cancer).



    - 5:30 PM - Call Louis to talk about some more stuff-- you know, school, sports.



    - 5:40 PM - Refresh SaveWalterWhite.org again. Because hey, you never know.



    - 5:45 PM - Yell at the baby.



    - 6:00 PM - Sing to the baby.



    - 6:15 PM - Talk to the baby about stuff-- you know, sports, girls.



    - 6:30 PM - Stare at a wall until Mom comes home.



    - 6:45 PM - Help Mom make breakfast.



    - 7:00 PM - Eat breakfast.



    - 8:45 PM - Play with Mom in the bath.



    - 9:00 PM - Surf the web.



    - 9:30 PM - Think about how Mom is kind of my best friend. She's pretty cool (for a Mom).



    - 9:45 PM - Instant message Louis about stuff - you know, music, cars.



    - 10:30 PM - Remember that time I watched a movie with Dad.



    - 10:40 PM - Think about maybe going to a party with some friends from school.



    - 10:45 PM - Look out the window and think about my Dad.



    - 11:45 PM - Eat a little late night breakfast.



    - 12:00 AM - Kiss Mom goodnight.



    - 12:01 AM - Kiss Dad's empty chair goodnight.



    - 12:15 AM - Put on my P.J.'s and get ready for bed.



    - 12:30 AM - Do some of that cool blue meth.



    - 12:35 PM - Make the baby try some.

  9. #129
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,931
    Am I the only one still rooting for Walt?

  10. #130
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Your bedroom window
    Posts
    13,651
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Am I the only one still rooting for Walt?

    I want him to get away

  11. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    I want him to get away
    Honestly, I don't know who I want. I feel bad for Gomez, who I think is going to eat it in the next episode, and Hank. I actually like Hank as well (can't they just get along?). I want Walt to reconcile with Jesse.

    Well, we do know that Walt survives and gets an M60 to exact revenge on somebody. But who?

  12. #132
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Borgo's House
    Posts
    4,459
    Jesse is a *****. I think the only people who actually like him are whiny, millennial types.

    Go Walt!

  13. #133
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,501
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Am I the only one still rooting for Walt?
    How are you rooting for Walt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    Jesse is a *****. I think the only people who actually like him are whiny, millennial types.

    Go Walt!
    lol


    If Walter is going to come back as the Avenging Angel....that means some serious skinhead atrocity is going down. I no longer care what Walter is doing; he's a sick, twisted fruitcake.

  14. #134
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,501
    "Twisted Fruitcake?!?!" arghrghrh

  15. #135
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,711
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    For Ruby, it's your boy

    "http://www.collegehumor.com/article/6914056/a-day-in-the-life-of-walter-jr"]http://www.collegehumor.com/article/6914056/a-day-in-the-life-of-walter-jr[/COLOR]


    A Day in the Life of Walter Jr.

    - 7:30 AM - Wake up with breakfast on the brain.



    - 7:45 AM - Ask Mom what's for breakfast.



    - 8:00 AM - Eat breakfast.



    - 9:00 AM - Finish breakfast.



    - 9:15 AM - Think about school and college and stuff.



    - 9:30 AM - Walk around.



    - 9:45 AM - Look at the baby.



    - 10:45 AM - Drive to Louis's house.



    - 11:00 AM - Talk with Louis about stuff-- you know, school, girls.



    - 11:30 AM - Drive home with the radio on. Nice.



    - 11:35 AM - Refresh SaveWalterWhite.org.



    - 11:37 AM - Remember that Dad was found naked in a convenience store once. Stupid gambling problem.



    - 11:40 AM - Call up Uncle Hank. Talk about police stuff. Laugh a lot. Awesome, just awesome.



    - 12:00 PM - Eat breakfast.



    - 1:00 PM - Think about what a brainiac Dad is. Kinda cool, though.



    - 1:15 PM - Take that cool car out for another spin. Snap a picture of myself to show Dad later -- if he's not busy with gambling or cancer.



    - 2:15 PM - Wonder what Aunt Marie is doing, and if she'd be down to, like, watch a movie with me and the baby?



    - 3:00 PM - Just chill out and listen to some cool music.



    - 3:15 PM - Drive to the carwash. Play with the register. So cool.



    - 3:30 PM - Ask Mom where Dad is. Weird. Whatever.



    - 3:45 PM - Blush when Mom asks me about girls. Cut it out, Mom. I have a LIFE, you know. You think I'm gonna tell you about this stuff? Dream on, Mom. (Love you.)



    - 4:00 PM - Drive home. Windows down. Flynn's back, baby.



    - 4:10 PM - Call Aunt Marie and ask if she needs any help with her computer.



    - 4:15 PM - Think about how Uncle Hank is pretty cool. Maybe call him again. Nah, he's probably busy putting bad guys in jail. (Awesome.)



    - 4:20 PM - Sit in the backyard by the pool for a while.



    - 5:20 PM - Clean blood off Dad's shoes again (probably from his cancer).



    - 5:30 PM - Call Louis to talk about some more stuff-- you know, school, sports.



    - 5:40 PM - Refresh SaveWalterWhite.org again. Because hey, you never know.



    - 5:45 PM - Yell at the baby.



    - 6:00 PM - Sing to the baby.



    - 6:15 PM - Talk to the baby about stuff-- you know, sports, girls.



    - 6:30 PM - Stare at a wall until Mom comes home.



    - 6:45 PM - Help Mom make breakfast.



    - 7:00 PM - Eat breakfast.



    - 8:45 PM - Play with Mom in the bath.



    - 9:00 PM - Surf the web.



    - 9:30 PM - Think about how Mom is kind of my best friend. She's pretty cool (for a Mom).



    - 9:45 PM - Instant message Louis about stuff - you know, music, cars.



    - 10:30 PM - Remember that time I watched a movie with Dad.



    - 10:40 PM - Think about maybe going to a party with some friends from school.



    - 10:45 PM - Look out the window and think about my Dad.



    - 11:45 PM - Eat a little late night breakfast.



    - 12:00 AM - Kiss Mom goodnight.



    - 12:01 AM - Kiss Dad's empty chair goodnight.



    - 12:15 AM - Put on my P.J.'s and get ready for bed.



    - 12:30 AM - Do some of that cool blue meth.



    - 12:35 PM - Make the baby try some.
    LMAO.

  16. #136
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The swamp via LI
    Posts
    2,196
    Sounds like the prequel is coming.

    http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S....shtml?cat=500

  17. #137
    Hank and Gomez are still alive and unscathed as the episode ended. You had 4 or 5 guys who have more than enough experience with guns locked right on them. Something tells me they were not shooting to kill.

    My wild guess is that they are all taken alive, held captive and Walt is forced to cook for the skinheads. Walt somehow manages to escape and while the logical choice is gather the money and disappear with the family, he goes back for Hank with the M60 and saves him. Gomez is killed sometime between then, so Hank is the only one who now knows Walt's secret. He decides to let it go as Hank is now nearing death.

    But I hope that doesn't happen ...I'm rooting for Walt and hope to see it end similar to "Trading Places" haha

  18. #138
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    3,488
    no one should be rooting for walt anymore.

  19. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by loluchka80 View Post
    no one should be rooting for walt anymore.
    At least the baby is safe?


  20. #140
    Great couple of episodes. Loved the hank thing...he was a dik anyways. Ditto for his partner. Looks like he is cracking up....or maybe he made the call to make it look like he wife went along through abuse knowing it was being recorded

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us