Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad

Jets Insider VIP
    Go Walt

Veteran
    Walt did Sky a favor, she is cleared of any involvement, he knew he was being recorded.
    I'm still rooting for Walt.

Hall Of Fame
    Skylar should have stabbed Walt jr for being such a *****. It was fun at first to make fun of as a complete ***** but he is just unbearable to watch now.

Hall Of Fame
    Well... That was pretty insane. 2 more to go. I'm not sure I have any idea what happens now.
    Only thing I can think is he goes down in a blaze of glory taking out as many cops as he can. They have a confession and an ID now. Don't they?
    He obviously comes back from NH though. Can't seem to figure out how long he's gone. Also, I'm thinking that wasn't actually his birthday at the Dennys.

All League
    i think he's coming back for his 70 million. and he's gonna use the ricin on someone. whether it's jesse or lydia or saul. i doubt skylar. maybe himself?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    Great couple of episodes. Loved the hank thing...he was a dik anyways. Ditto for his partner. Looks like he is cracking up....or maybe he made the call to make it look like he wife went along through abuse knowing it was being recorded
    That's what he did.. He was giving his wife the way out she doesn't go down with him.

Walt is going to get his 70M back

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Skylar should have stabbed Walt jr for being such a *****. It was fun at first to make fun of as a complete ***** but he is just unbearable to watch now.
    Watching that was painful.

That was probably the best hour of TV I have ever watched. Hell, even the baby deserved an emmy hahaha.

Hall Of Fame
    Walt gonna get that money! No way he tells them he buried 80 Mil out there without some kind of plan going on in his head.

And he's not gonna use the Ricin on himself... LOL, who in the hell would kill themselves like that?! Yeah, let me give myself a slow painful death where I know all of my organs are shutting down

Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    That was probably the best hour of TV I have ever watched. Hell, even the baby deserved an emmy hahaha.
    The fact that they had the kid actually say "mama" and not had it dubbed was great.

Felt bad for the good guys in this one.

All League
    Walt's coming back for the money with the assault rifle, and what else??. Question is, how far ahead,1, 5 years from now, when he has full beard and the NH plates?????/ Who's left???? Is Jesse imprisoned and still being forced to cook meth?? if so does he save him??????? is Sklyar in jail, or captured by the skinheads???????? 2 amazing episodes to sum it all up!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    Walt's coming back for the money with the assault rifle, and what else??. Question is, how far ahead,1, 5 years from now, when he has full beard and the NH plates?????/ Who's left???? Is Jesse imprisoned and still being forced to cook meth?? if so does he save him??????? is Sklyar in jail, or captured by the skinheads???????? 2 amazing episodes to sum it all up!!!!!!
    I'll be sad when it's over. Great show.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    For Ruby, it's your boy

"http://www.collegehumor.com/article/6914056/a-day-in-the-life-of-walter-jr"]http://www.collegehumor.com/article/6914056/a-day-in-the-life-of-walter-jr[/COLOR]

A Day in the Life of Walter Jr.

- 7:30 AM - Wake up with breakfast on the brain.

- 7:45 AM - Ask Mom what's for breakfast.

- 8:00 AM - Eat breakfast.

- 9:00 AM - Finish breakfast.

- 9:15 AM - Think about school and college and stuff.

- 9:30 AM - Walk around.

- 9:45 AM - Look at the baby.

- 10:45 AM - Drive to Louis's house.

- 11:00 AM - Talk with Louis about stuff-- you know, school, girls.

- 11:30 AM - Drive home with the radio on. Nice.

- 11:35 AM - Refresh SaveWalterWhite.org.

- 11:37 AM - Remember that Dad was found naked in a convenience store once. Stupid gambling problem.

- 11:40 AM - Call up Uncle Hank. Talk about police stuff. Laugh a lot. Awesome, just awesome.

- 12:00 PM - Eat breakfast.

- 1:00 PM - Think about what a brainiac Dad is. Kinda cool, though.

- 1:15 PM - Take that cool car out for another spin. Snap a picture of myself to show Dad later -- if he's not busy with gambling or cancer.

- 2:15 PM - Wonder what Aunt Marie is doing, and if she'd be down to, like, watch a movie with me and the baby?

- 3:00 PM - Just chill out and listen to some cool music.

- 3:15 PM - Drive to the carwash. Play with the register. So cool.

- 3:30 PM - Ask Mom where Dad is. Weird. Whatever.

- 3:45 PM - Blush when Mom asks me about girls. Cut it out, Mom. I have a LIFE, you know. You think I'm gonna tell you about this stuff? Dream on, Mom. (Love you.)

- 4:00 PM - Drive home. Windows down. Flynn's back, baby.

- 4:10 PM - Call Aunt Marie and ask if she needs any help with her computer.

- 4:15 PM - Think about how Uncle Hank is pretty cool. Maybe call him again. Nah, he's probably busy putting bad guys in jail. (Awesome.)

- 4:20 PM - Sit in the backyard by the pool for a while.

- 5:20 PM - Clean blood off Dad's shoes again (probably from his cancer).

- 5:30 PM - Call Louis to talk about some more stuff-- you know, school, sports.

- 5:40 PM - Refresh SaveWalterWhite.org again. Because hey, you never know.

- 5:45 PM - Yell at the baby.

- 6:00 PM - Sing to the baby.

- 6:15 PM - Talk to the baby about stuff-- you know, sports, girls.

- 6:30 PM - Stare at a wall until Mom comes home.

- 6:45 PM - Help Mom make breakfast.

- 7:00 PM - Eat breakfast.

- 8:45 PM - Play with Mom in the bath.

- 9:00 PM - Surf the web.

- 9:30 PM - Think about how Mom is kind of my best friend. She's pretty cool (for a Mom).

- 9:45 PM - Instant message Louis about stuff - you know, music, cars.

- 10:30 PM - Remember that time I watched a movie with Dad.

- 10:40 PM - Think about maybe going to a party with some friends from school.

- 10:45 PM - Look out the window and think about my Dad.

- 11:45 PM - Eat a little late night breakfast.

- 12:00 AM - Kiss Mom goodnight.

- 12:01 AM - Kiss Dad's empty chair goodnight.

- 12:15 AM - Put on my P.J.'s and get ready for bed.

- 12:30 AM - Do some of that cool blue meth.

- 12:35 PM - Make the baby try some.

FYI - This basically ruined last night's episode for me. During the entire confrontation, all I could focus on was how horrible an actor the kid is and if he was going to mention breakfast.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by LSJF View Post
    Walt did Sky a favor, she is cleared of any involvement, he knew he was being recorded.
    I'm still rooting for Walt.
    I don't think this is accurate on two levels. 1. The call doesn't simply "clear" Skylar and 2. I don't believe he knew he was being recorded.

Walt has only made poor, un-Walt-like decisions the entire season. Every move he has made recently has been the wrong one. I saw the phone call as yet another huge mistake (along with grabbing the baby - great idea there). Walt is completely unhinged. You're giving him way too much credit now.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by John515
    I'll be sad when it's over. Great show.
    whoa nellie

Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    I don't think this is accurate on two levels. 1. The call doesn't simply "clear" Skylar and 2. I don't believe he knew he was being recorded.

Walt has only made poor, un-Walt-like decisions the entire season. Every move he has made recently has been the wrong one. I saw the phone call as yet another huge mistake (along with grabbing the baby - great idea there). Walt is completely unhinged. You're giving him way too much credit now.
    I think it's fair to believe Walt grabbed Holly for her value in Walt's getting away "right" or "clean". He had the presence of mind to make that "last call" with every agency of merit listening in as it was an Amber Alert. Then he was cool enough to stalk a firehouse to create space for his getaway. Breathtaking.

BTW, Walt comes back immediately; the show takes place as he turns 51...now he's 52, according to The Bacon.

AND ANOTHER THING: Since the only motif left is avenging Hank's death...the writers take the Easy Road in Walt's now-possible vindication.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Why was he crying when he made the call then?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Dierking View Post
    He was thinking about the scene that was cut in the previous episode - where he, Todd and Gomey call a time out in the middle of the gun fight to play spin the bottle.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    whoa nellie

I think it's fair to believe Walt grabbed Holly for her value in Walt's getting away "right" or "clean". He had the presence of mind to make that "last call" with every agency of merit listening in as it was an Amber Alert. Then he was cool enough to stalk a firehouse to create space for his getaway. Breathtaking.

BTW, Walt comes back immediately; the show takes place as he turns 51...now he's 52, according to The Bacon.

AND ANOTHER THING: Since the only motif left is avenging Hank's death...the writers take the Easy Road in Walt's now-possible vindication.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Dierking View Post
    I'm going to have to watch the episode again, but I stand by on my belief that Walt is no longer thinking, just reacting. He is just completely reckless, no longer the chess player he was in season's past.

The other really strange thing was his psychotic revisionist history. Painting himself as the baddest MoFo about what happens when he is "crossed". He didn't kill Hank. He pleaded for his life.

The only thing driving Walt at this point is his ego. Nothing else seems to really matter.

Hall Of Fame
    I'm going to have to watch the episode again, but I stand by on my belief that Walt is no longer thinking, just reacting. He is just completely reckless, no longer the chess player he was in season's past.

The other really strange thing was his psychotic revisionist history. Painting himself as the baddest MoFo about what happens when he is "crossed". He didn't kill Hank. He pleaded for his life.

The only thing driving Walt at this point is his ego. Nothing else seems to really matter.
    There is something behind that phone call. He thought it out. Him leaving the baby at the Fire Dept should clue you in to that...
    I think he fakes his death or Sum Ting.

Veteran
    I'm going to have to watch the episode again, but I stand by on my belief that Walt is no longer thinking, just reacting.
    You should because I think you were off. My wife and I both looked at each other and said "hes giving her an out"