Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: VEGAS $20 dollar sandwich trick Update......

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    I love that you are an original JI charter member and your first post a decade later is about Vegas sandwich tipping upgrades!
    If the Hotties Forum were still around, he'd have about 3k posts. Borgo and JackHuntr weren't the real victims, this guy is!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    So if I understand the OP correctly, as a 1%'er he was able to buy superior service and amenities than his fellow workers due to his affluence, specificly via the act of graft and fraud to a thief employee of the facillity in question. Exploitation of an underpaid worker, corruption and vulture capitaism all at work as usual.

I'm very proud of you, we'll make a right-winger out of you eventually, my friend.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    If the Hotties Forum were still around, he'd have about 3k posts. Borgo and JackHuntr weren't the real victims, this guy is!
    If your post count goes to zero you get auto deleted and perma-banned. Poor guy.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is REAL funny now.......

When I first posted it was about cheap grub on the strip...and then someone suggested the "$20 sandwich trick"

THEN, someone even gave a link to a website dedicated to this

THEN, tons of people commented on the trick. MAYBE one person suggested a 50 instead of the 20

NOW, after the fact, good old DK is being ripped for being a cheapskate dreamer and all the "high" rollers are coming out with their damnations and claims of throwing in 100 instead.

whatever fellas i was just updating you. YES either way it got me a nice view, easy access to the pool, an early check in 30 fee waived. thats 10 bucks ahead so why *****.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post

When I first posted it was about cheap grub on the strip...and then someone suggested the "$20 sandwich trick"

THEN, tons of people commented on the trick. MAYBE one person suggested a 50 instead of the 20

NOW, after the fact, good old DK is being ripped for being a cheapskate dreamer and all the "high" rollers are coming out with their damnations and claims of throwing in 100 instead.

whatever fellas i was just updating you. YES either way it got me a nice view, easy access to the pool, an early check in 30 fee waived. thats 10 bucks ahead so why *****.

You notice I don't post about where I went on Stock Island.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Bunch of dicks in the Hampur

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't sweat it. Most of these guys think Kate Upton isn't hot enough for them.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like

You're mad at us, because you set yourself up for comments? Honestly, I meant well. Good thoughts.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    Bunch of dicks in the Hampur
    True, but we're now balancing that out with a lot of balls as well.

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/th...a-lot-of-balls

Don't sweat it. Most of these guys think Kate Upton isn't hot enough for them.
    Have you seen the way her skin wrinkles on the knuckle of her left thumb when she gives a thumbs up??? It's a little weird.....just sayin'. Trust me, you'd kick her out of bed too, dude.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    You notice I don't post about where I went on Cock Island.
    Is that near Revis Island?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vegas isn't what it used to be. They even had to come up with the motto What Happens yadda yadda to make people remember that you were suppose to be naughtier but its just a family tourist trap with younger generation employees that j just don't get it.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    Vegas isn't what it used to be. They even had to come up with the motto What Happens yadda yadda to make people remember that you were suppose to be naughtier but its just a family tourist trap with younger generation employees that j just don't get it.
    Yeah, it's like a slower version of Little Rock.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, it's like a slower version of Little Rock.
    - you need to post here more often.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    You're mad at us, because you set yourself up for comments? Honestly, I meant well. Good thoughts.
    oh im not mad at all...... I know when you write something it can be very open to interpretation

I was just pointing out the facts.

you fockers.....

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love that you are an original JI charter member and your first post a decade later is about Vegas sandwich tipping upgrades!
    I did not notice that...what happened to my posts ?

P.S: Wish i could shed my age like that!

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yup..Hotties Forum.

Where did it go ? But i still had some posts in the Hampur and Landing Strip.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanInDenver View Post
    Yup..Hotties Forum.

Where did it go ? But i still had some posts in the Hampur and Landing Strip.
    I'm gonna ask Sooth about this. It's not right that someone should just lose their post count like they mean nothing. It's just wrong.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm gonna ask Sooth about this. It's not right that someone should just lose their post count like they mean nothing. It's just wrong.
    If he had a hair on his arse, he'd call out all his enemies in a dramatic, but well penned, exit-post.... then disappear, never to be heard from again.

-

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh im not mad at all...... I know when you write something it can be very open to interpretation

I was just pointing out the facts.

you fockers.....
    So, don't leave everyone hanging. What'd you do with your $10 windfall? Put it all on black?

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    If he had a hair on his arse, he'd call out all his enemies in a dramatic, but well penned, exit-post.... then disappear, never to be heard from again.

-