Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: VEGAS $20 dollar sandwich trick Update......

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    Well a while back I had a vegas post asking if there were inexpensive places/stores to eat right on the strip. The answer is YES plenty of them

Also, heres what happened with my check in:

I got to Caesars very early (11am). I handed him my id, credit card and 20 bucks in the middle. I asked if there were any comped upgrades available. He took the 20 and slipped it in his pocket like a pro. He was very nice and said that he will try to find a great room and even let me get it early if its ready. I THINK he mentioned something about an early check in fee which he was going to waive.

Anyway I didnt get an upgrade of a room. I paid for a palace tower 'room and got a palace tower room BUT he put me up real high with a great view and easy access to the pool AND the 30 dollar early check in fee was never on my bill. Overall, a win.

lol 20 bucks. You should stick to AC best western out near the expressway, they might give you a room a hooker didn't just service 50 johns in

Honestly, quit messing around and take your ass down to Ellis Island....on Koval Lane behind Ballys. For under 15 bucks, you get yourself a full slab of probably the best ribs youve ever eaten, side of corn, beans, nice toasted bread. Plus they have a brewery on site where you can get a pint of 4 different types of beer for a buck. Best eats in vegas, and also the best eats youve probably had in some time!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    Well a while back I had a vegas post asking if there were inexpensive places/stores to eat right on the strip. The answer is YES plenty of them

Also, heres what happened with my check in:

I got to Caesars very early (11am). I handed him my id, credit card and 20 bucks in the middle. I asked if there were any comped upgrades available. He took the 20 and slipped it in his pocket like a pro. He was very nice and said that he will try to find a great room and even let me get it early if its ready. I THINK he mentioned something about an early check in fee which he was going to waive.

Anyway I didnt get an upgrade of a room. I paid for a palace tower room and got a palace tower room BUT he put me up real high with a great view and easy access to the pool AND the 30 dollar early check in fee was never on my bill. Overall, a win.

This works with hookers too. One time I had paid this broad 40 bucks for a half and half. But in between the two twenties I handed her I slipped a ten. She was nice as pie and ended up tossing my salad followed by DWKs.
    Last edited by BushyTheBeaver; 08-21-2013 at 10:56 PM.