Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Lost 20 Pounds In 60 Days B****es!!!

KOOL!!! That's the way to be.. Congrats!!!!

I weighed 215 lbs 2 yrs ago and now I weigh 173 lbs and feel great. I only exercise for 10-15 mins each day but I work hard at work... Pushups/Crunches and arm exercises works good for me... Im 45 and I feel like Im 30 bc of all the weight loss.. I lost like 40 something lbs..

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Bastard - you weigh less then me now. If there was ever a motivation to lose some weight, I just found it.
    Get moving Chubby!

Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    KOOL!!! That's the way to be.. Congrats!!!!

I weighed 215 lbs 2 yrs ago and now I weigh 173 lbs and feel great. I only exercise for 10-15 mins each day but I work hard at work... Pushups/Crunches and arm exercises works good for me... Im 45 and I feel like Im 30 bc of all the weight loss.. I lost like 40 something lbs..
    Congrats!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Final update...

For the fourth time since I started, I reached a new goal weight. I started at 229 and set a goal for 208. After I reached that, I reset it to 199, then 189. Finally, I set it for 185 and reached that goal on Monday. As of today, I am 183 pounds, a loss of 46 pounds.

I have had to buy all new clothes. Nothing I owned but socks fit me anymore. Even my coats look ridiculously big on me. Yesterday I put on my Who shirt that I got at Shea during the fairwell tour which was 31 years ago this month. I was 17, about to turn 18. Amazingly, the shirt fit and wasn't even tight. I even tried on an Al Toon jersey that I haven't worn since he played and that fit too.

I considered trying for 179 pounds but my wife and many friends told me that I looked too skinny. I have never heard that in my entire life. So now the new goal is to keep the weight off.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Final update...

For the fourth time since I started, I reached a new goal weight. I started at 229 and set a goal for 208. After I reached that, I reset it to 199, then 189. Finally, I set it for 185 and reached that goal on Monday. As of today, I am 183 pounds, a loss of 46 pounds.

I have had to buy all new clothes. Nothing I owned but socks fit me anymore. Even my coats look ridiculously big on me. Yesterday I put on my Who shirt that I got at Shea during the fairwell tour which was 31 years ago this month. I was 17, about to turn 18. Amazingly, the shirt fit and wasn't even tight. I even tried on an Al Toon jersey that I haven't worn since he played and that fit too.

I considered trying for 179 pounds but my wife and many friends told me that I looked too skinny. I have never heard that in my entire life. So now the new goal is to keep the weight off.
    So it's just been diet and exercise, huh? I'm curious, what did you eat today, as in a typical day?

Also, you could make a pretty penny selling all your fat clothes. PM FF2.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    So it's just been diet and exercise, huh? I'm curious, what did you eat today, as in a typical day?

Also, you could make a pretty penny selling all your fat clothes. PM FF2.
    Today for breakfast I had 1 1/3 cups of Honey Nut Cheerios with 5 oz of 2% milk. I also had a 16 oz cup of coffee with Splenda and 3 oz of half and half.

Between breakfast and lunch, I had a banana (90 grams) and a Yoplait strawberry yogurt.

I have that same breakfast almost every day since I started.

For lunch I had 2 slices of Light whole wheat bread, with 2.4 oz of Boars Head Jerk Turkey. (Awaiting smart-assed comments) Also 1 oz of Boars Head American cheese and 3 teaspoons of Woeblers horsradish sauce. Also had 4 oz of milk.

The between meal snack is usual and the lunch is more or less the same. Usually change it up with 3 pepperjack cheese, buffalo chicken and ham.

During my weight loss, I averaged walking 16 miles a day. That includes averaging 22.5 miles a day during the entire month of September. Fortunately with my job, that was feasable but required a load of dedication. When I met my goal Monday, I cut that back to 12.5 miles a day.

Jets Insider VIP
    Today for breakfast I had 1 1/3 cups of Honey Nut Cheerios with 5 oz of 2% milk. I also had a 16 oz cup of coffee with Splenda and 3 oz of half and half.

Between breakfast and lunch, I had a banana (90 grams) and a Yoplait strawberry yogurt.

For lunch I had 2 slices of Light whole wheat bread, with 2.4 oz of Boars Head Jerk Turkey. (Awaiting smart-assed comments) Also 1 oz of Boars Head American cheese and 3 teaspoons of Woeblers horsradish sauce. Also had 4 oz of milk.

The between meal snack is usual and the lunch is more or less the same. Usually change it up with 3 pepperjack cheese, buffalo chicken and ham.

During my weight loss, I averaged walking 16 miles a day. That includes averaging 22.5 miles a day during the entire month of September. Fortunately with my job, that was feasable but required a load of dedication. When I met my goal Monday, I cut that back to 12.5 miles a day.
    I am so hot for you at this moment.

Practice Squad
    Nice Job Bud. Well done. Now ya gotta figure out how to keep it off.

are you a door to door sales person or something? what job has you walking 22 miles per day?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    are you a door to door sales person or something? what job has you walking 22 miles per day?
    Bill Murray in Caddyshack was based on Cross. You didn't know? He's probably the most famous guy on JI.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

This is where you've got a leg up on us desk jockeys. I've been trying to make an effort to drink a lot of water....and talk to the girls on the other side of the floor. So, I leave my office about every 1.5 hours to fill up my jug and flirt. I'd say from 8:45 to 7pm that's the crux of my exercise. Doesn't compare with chasing gophers.

Congrats Crossfire!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    I am so hot for you at this moment.
    Check your pm's.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeSauer View Post
    Nice Job Bud. Well done. Now ya gotta figure out how to keep it off.
    Thanks. Yeah, that is the hard part. But I feel confident.

Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    I get a decent amount of walking in at work but I was also walking well into the evening every day.

Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    Since I actually weighed 253 a few years ago, I was curious if I would have much baggy skin but I actually don't. Not that I have a tight stomach but no floppy skin either.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    This is where you've got a leg up on us desk jockeys. I've been trying to make an effort to drink a lot of water....and talk to the girls on the other side of the floor. So, I leave my office about every 1.5 hours to fill up my jug and flirt. I'd say from 8:45 to 7pm that's the crux of my exercise. Doesn't compare with chasing gophers.
    True, I start walking most days at 6 am and have over 9 miles in by 9 am while actually being able to do my job. It's a huge advantage.
    Last edited by crossfire; 10-25-2013 at 05:11 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    True, I start walking most days at 6 am and have over 9 miles in by 9 am while actually being able to do my job.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Care to buy a subscription?

Jets Insider VIP
    Care to buy a subscription?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    quit bringin the weak sauce....maple syrup facial

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

I'm going to jump in on Cross's party again. Down 27 my nutritionist told me to eat a steak and I gladly obliged tonight. It's not so much the weight it's the size. Put on a pair of pants I haven't worn in two years today. Belt is down to it's last hole...johnny is back to fighting weight (huh lol) feel great. I need new clothes too and I'm not even getting started yet.

I really haven't given up that much just eliminating processed foods pasta potatoes rice and sugar. Add some exercise and everything feels a whole lot better.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk HD

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    I'm going to jump in on Cross's party again. Down 27 my nutritionist told me to eat a steak and I gladly obliged tonight. It's not so much the weight it's the size. Put on a pair of pants I haven't worn in two years today. Belt is down to it's last hole...johnny is back to fighting weight (huh lol) feel great. I need new clothes too and I'm not even getting started yet.

I really haven't given up that much just eliminating processed foods pasta potatoes rice and sugar. Add some exercise and everything feels a whole lot better.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk HD
    Excellent! It feels nice to be in shape, doesn't it? Keep up the good work. I have had steak many times during my weight loss. I just don't over-eat like I used to.