Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Jets practice 8/19 news thread

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Youd rather Pace? Garrett has improved every year and has shown more then Sapp. If he isnt able to start part time at his age then he should make final cut.
    Because Rex keeps rolling him out like he rolled out Eric Smith every chance he got. The guy is 100% JAG.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Because Rex keeps rolling him out like he rolled out Eric Smith every chance he got. The guy is 100% JAG.
    Garrett has never been a starter and has fended off jags like Sapp, Maybin, and Westerman. Dont see how he has been handed anything by Rex. Seems like a hard worker to me and in his 3rd year.

Jets Insider VIP
    Garrett has never been a starter and has fended off jags like Sapp, Maybin, and Westerman. Dont see how he has been handed anything by Rex. Seems like a hard worker to me and in his 3rd year.
    Who is a JAG. But then, this is a rebuilding year so why not start a JAG right?

Who is a JAG. But then, this is a rebuilding year so why not start a JAG right?
    Coples is hurt Barnes is more is a situation OLB the rest are all pretty much JAGS. Garrett IMO has at least earned a chance over the others. Maybe Smith can step up. If I see them try to force anther one dimensional guy like Sapp or Maybin as the starter Ill scream.

Jets Insider VIP
    Coples is hurt Barnes is more is a situation OLB the rest are all pretty much JAGS. Garrett IMO has at least earned a chance over the others. Maybe Smith can step up. If I see them try to force anther one dimensional guy like Sapp or Maybin as the starter Ill scream.
    All this does is illustrate how weak we are in terms of depth at the LB position

All this does is illustrate how weak we are in terms of depth at the LB position
    that will happen if you keep drafting dlinemen. but at least the dlinemen seem good. isn't that what the giants do, draft a bunch of dlinemen and some cbs and fill in the lbs?

Jets Insider VIP
    Bring back Matthias Berning !!

Where is that guy ??