Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Today in Sociology: Three Kids Gun Down White Man due to "Boredom"

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Updated info. At least one of them has expressed racist tendencies.
    Black people by definition can't be racist though...

Seriously though now, I don't think this case has anything to do with race. BUT neither did the Zimmerman case and we all saw what that tailspinned into. I just cant help but thinking of all my black friends and super liberal white friends on facebook who kept posting that ridiculous picture of a black zimmerman and a white trayvon which asked us to imagine if the races were opposite. Well my friends, where the hell is that picture now for this case?
    Last edited by Ruby2; 08-22-2013 at 12:01 PM.

To be brutally honest, one of my first reactions after reading this was "how many black people (or in fairness, other white people) did they watch pass by that place that day, if any, before they decided to pick that particular victim?" I'm curious to the timeline and thought process involved. Why THIS victim?

"Woods" never heard of the reference before and when a senseless murder occurs isn't it a good thing that the scumbags were arrested immediately? The police made a statement and don't believe gangs are a issue in their town of 24,000. Trying to make sense out of a senseless crime is a pretty difficult thing to accomplish.

I feel horrible for the victim's family who lost their son and now have to travel around the world to pick him up.

Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    "Woods" never heard of the reference before
    Had you heard of "Macahcah" before?

In fairness, I've never heard of it either, but there is alot of youth slang I'm no longer young enough to know.

Trying to make sense out of a senseless crime is a pretty difficult thing to accomplish.
    No neccessarily. What may seem senseless may in fact make perfect sense if a little digging into the mind of the killer(s) is done.

I feel horrible for the victim's family who lost their son and now have to travel around the world to pick him up.
    Agreed.

The police made a statement and don't believe gangs are a issue in their town of 24,000.
    NOt doubting this, but I could swear I read somewhere there was speculation that at least some of these guys had Crips associations. I think it was the dad of another kid they threatened in the past saying that.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/20...ma-for-fun-it/

and

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/20/justic...html?hpt=hp_t1

Interestingly, unlike a recent famous case of supposed unprovoked shooting death, the race of the three youths is stuiously not being mentioned anywhere.

Or almost anywhere...some reports have stated it was three African American Youths, some have said two African Americans and an unidentified third.

So, three kids, who go on a shooting drive to kill someone "for fun" because of "boredom" and select a white male to murder, a young college baseball player.

college Imagaine, if you will, if three white kids in Oklahoma decided to go driving around to kill someone "for fun" due to "boredom", and choose a young african american baseball player......the protests alone would be ongoing for months. The cries of racism and racist nation and how we're all racists. The demands for sensativity training, civil rights investigations by the DOJ, and and endless parade of commentatros chiding us all for the racist nation we have built.

But no, we'll get some news today, and then the story is gone, and no one will ask if the target was selected due to his race, because no one cares.

An interesting example.

The third kid was white - which pretty much eliminates any racial angle at all.

Yep. But not so racist he wouldn't hang out with a white kid and commit the murder with his help.

Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it View Post
    U sure about that?...I mean that 3rd kid didn't look white white.

All Pro
    That's not even a little bit true. And that kid is mixed, as is Luna.

Objection your, but it does no such thing.

Possibillity #1: Perp. #1 and #2 were hardcore racists towards 99% of whites, but accepted their one poor white/mixed-race friend, who also had a hatred of his own (partial) race for any number of reasons.

I could list the numerous other possible sceanarios where race could absolutely have been a primary factor, but I think if you think about what you wrote for a bit, you'll see how flawed such a all-or-nothing statement is when you're talking three perps. The implication that one cannot be racist towards ones own race is also a deeply flawed argument.
    Last edited by Churchill; 08-22-2013 at 01:22 PM.

All Pro
    hard to find coverage in the media but black on white "revenge" killings are not uncommon. Yeah diversity! Welcome to the United States of Mexican Zimbabwe!

http://ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/vie...-lanes-murder/

"Woods" never heard of the reference before

1. woods
    Incarceration Term-Used to describe whites in prison/jail. Short for peckerwood, a derogatory term used to portray dumb white boys. Much like redneck.
    The Aryan Brotherhood white supremicist gang states that it means Whites Only One Day Soon. This is incorrect however.
    Blacks are brothers or kinfolk. American latinos are chicanos. Immigrant latinos are pisanos. Indians are chiefs.
    One of the woods in our block got caught stealing a radio. The wood head sent out the torpedos to stomp him. That punk ***** won't be able to walk for a year.
    2. woods
    Woods are the white guys in prison.
    I gave message to the woods about you in county.
    mark as favorite buy woods mugs & shirts
    by Holly Jan 8, 2005 add a video

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=woods

Jets Insider VIP
    It's not about race,however, it is about drugs. Look at their eyes and you can tell they do drugs. The drugs make doing stupid things possible. They are probably looking at life imprisonment and they deserve it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    It's not about race,however, it is about drugs. Look at their eyes and you can tell they do drugs. The drugs make doing stupid things possible. They are probably looking at life imprisonment and they deserve it.
    They deserve more than life. They deserve, real punishment, hard work for no gain. Chain gangs or death penalties.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/n...CXbAfOhiMD0lAI
    Taxpayer cost of housing NYC prisoners last year: $167,000 per inmate.

All Pro
    It is about race. Blacks kill whites more often, overwhelmingly. A quick google search reveals all the evidence you need. The tacit approval of Obama, Holder and Co. doesn't hurt. Maybe soon there will be enough outrage for the media to reveal suspects as being black or latino. Maybe they can start to raise page views by trading on white fear. Whatever works I guess. Maybe a couple really rich white kids get killed, with super rich conservative fathers and a fuse get lit?

All I know is I'm starting to look into areas to raise my family that do not have much of a black population, even outside the country.

No racist, just a realist.

Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    All I know is I'm starting to look into areas to raise my family that do not have much of a black population, even outside the country
    We have a few blacks in my town. I'm working on ways to get them to move. So I'll be safe.

It is about race. Blacks kill whites more often, overwhelmingly. A quick google search reveals all the evidence you need. The tacit approval of Obama, Holder and Co. doesn't hurt. Maybe soon there will be enough outrage for the media to reveal suspects as being black or latino. Maybe they can start to raise page views by trading on white fear. Whatever works I guess. Maybe a couple really rich white kids get killed, with super rich conservative fathers and a fuse get lit?

All I know is I'm starting to look into areas to raise my family that do not have much of a black population, even outside the country.

You are thinking about leaving the country because of the threat from black people? Not only that but you think the President and the Attorney General approve of race attacks?

Rational much?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Trades View Post
    They deserve more than life. They deserve, real punishment, hard work for no gain. Chain gangs or death penalties.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/n...CXbAfOhiMD0lAI
    If it was up to me I give all three the same treatment that Mel Gibson got in Braveheart ie., a couple of hooks in their intestines while stretching all their limbs.

Jets Insider VIP

That's crazy. Some of the nicest people I know are black. We are dealing with poverty and drugs here. One of the bored teens was white.
    And some of the smartest engineers i've worked with had a lot higher IQ than me, were black guys. I don't have all the answers but most teenagers have issues with adjusting. Drugs and guns lead to bad decisions.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    We have a few blacks in my town. I'm working on ways to get them to move. So I'll be safe.
    I imagine they have similar feelings about you.

You are thinking about leaving the country because of the threat from black people? Not only that but you think the President and the Attorney General approve of race attacks?

Rational much?
    Not really forming an action plan, just one of the things you think when you think of violent animals these days, of any color, trying to find a less violent place. I do think blacks are more violent though. I don't think Barry and his boy mind black on white attacks one bit

That's crazy. Some of the nicest people I know are black. We are dealing with poverty and drugs here. One of the bored teens was white.
    And some of the smartest engineers i've worked with had a lot higher IQ than me, were black guys. I don't have all the answers but most teenagers have issues with adjusting. Drugs and guns lead to bad decisions.
    I've met plenty of lovely black people also. I trust my daughter with one every day. There are millions of black people that are smarter than me. They still commit way, way more violent crimes as a group.