Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Today in Sociology: Three Kids Gun Down White Man due to "Boredom"

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    I've met plenty of lovely black people also. I trust my daughter with one every day. There are millions of black people that are smarter than me. They still commit way, way more violent crimes as a group.
    When I first met my wife she live in an Italian Neighborhood and we bought the house she grew up in. It was poor area and our next door neighbors were criminals. The father was released from prison and his son committed murder while we were living there. He was released on bail pending a trial. Subsequently we sold our house and raised our kids in the country.

This was a white neighborhood with lots of teenage crime. There were no blacks in this area. I guess what I'm saying is poor neighborhoods with drugs breed crime and murders. BTW. I lived through this crap.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    When I first met my wife she live in an Italian Neighborhood and we bought the house she grew up in. It was poor area and our next door neighbors were criminals. The father was released from prison and his son committed murder while we were living there. He was released on bail pending a trial. Subsequently we sold our house and raised our kids in the country.

This was a white neighborhood with lots of teenage crime. There were no blacks in this area. I guess what I'm saying is poor neighborhoods with drugs breed crime and murders. BTW. I lived through this crap.

You're right, 100%. There are violent criminals of all shades and all poor neighborhoods will have their share of drugs and street crime.

However, there is also unique hostility that some blacks have towards whites which changes the dynamic a bit. If they aren't specifically looking for a white victim (although some certainly are) it's at least a "bonus" to them. Don't feel like doing the search but you can find plenty of articles with them admitting just that.

Alexandria isn't really a hotbed for crime, the unemployment rate there is 1%.

You're right, 100%. There are violent criminals of all shades and all poor neighborhoods will have their share of drugs and street crime.

However, there is also unique hostility that some blacks have towards whites which changes the dynamic a bit. If they aren't specifically looking for a white victim (although some certainly are) it's at least a "bonus" to them. Don't feel like doing the search but you can find plenty of articles with them admitting just that.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    Alexandria isn't really a hotbed for crime, the unemployment rate there is 1%.
    True. I didn't say that I lived in a high crime area. I did spend 10 years in Youngstown Ohio, so I know from crap 'hoods. What a hell hole that place was.

Jets Insider VIP

A lot of blacks don't get a good education because of parental issues. Chances are that there are lots kids in grammar school that come from abusive homes. They carry their problems into the classroom and it affects all the kids. I know this for a fact because my wife taught school for 5 years in an all black school. She quit when a kid threw a chair at her and returned the next day and threatened her. The princpal would not back her up and she quit.

I don't have all the answers but kids from troubled homes need to be educated. It is not politically correct to suggest solutions. I'll let black educators deal with that. Somehow our educational system needs to be overhauled in poor areas.