WR - T.Y. Hilton
    WR/RB - Darren McFadden
    WR/TE - Golden Tate
    K - Garrett Hartley
    DEF/ST - Indy

My bench (4 players)

DeAngelo Williams (RB)
    Bernard Pierce (RB)
    Blaine Gabbert (QB) (I'm cutting if someone develops)
    Donnie Avery (WR)

Any thoughts on the team, and anyone deep (I mean, there's no one left) that I can take a chance on?

Some of the other teams are terrible. I think I hit a home run with my starters, especially if D-Mac plays a full season, or close to it.

I cant believe you got Charles at #11. Thats great value. I don't know how to judge players in a 20 team but Hilton and Cobb look like great starting WR's in any size league. Jamal Charles of course looks great. Can't complain about DMC or Tate as flex players. I would consider Knile Davis for the bench as a handcuff to Charles. You also may be able to sucker a player that didn't get much at RB with a DMC trade.

Jets Insider VIP
    20 teams ??? Wow thats nuts. Im in a 16er and thats tough, but 20, damn.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    I cant believe you got Charles at #11. Thats great value. I don't know how to judge players in a 20 team but Hilton and Cobb look like great starting WR's in any size league. Jamal Charles of course looks great. Can't complain about DMC or Tate as flex players. I would consider Knile Davis for the bench as a handcuff to Charles. You also may be able to sucker a player that didn't get much at RB with a DMC trade.
    Knile Davis. Good one. I'm going to see if he's available.

Edit: Knile Davis is available. I'm also going to try and see if I can trade DMC for someone - got him in the 6th round (couldn't pass him up then in a 20).

look for someone with no legit starting RB's that will dare to dream of an Effective DMC. I'm not crazy about Cutler so maybe consider a trade for a RB like Eddie Lacy and Kaepernick in exchange for Cutler and DMC.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    look for someone with no legit starting RB's that will dare to dream of an Effective DMC. I'm not crazy about Cutler so maybe consider a trade for a RB like Eddie Lacy and Kaepernick in exchange for Cutler and DMC.
    Trades will be strange, and tough. Imagine the negotiating going on. I'm going to put feelers out. I already put DMC on the trading block.