Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Colin Cowherd

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Would u like some cheese with that whine?
    says one of the biggest SOJF whiners around these parts

Love me some ironing

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    As much as I hate the guy, francesa said after Rex's initial press conference when he was hired that Rex will be loved when he wins and absolutely hated and laughed at when we lose. He was right

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    I think Cowherd is more of a Brady fan than a New England fan. His teams growing up were the Seattle teams.

I would take Cowherd over Francessa because I think Cowherd can freely admit that he is being a bit of an ******* and boorish.

I agree. Colin always says he is there to entertain, and he does. Him making "analogies" is not supposed to be a novel idea to sports radio. The show is more cultured than just sports sometimes opposed to Francessa who is their to infuriate the listener. How anyone could listen to Francesa over Colin is an unbalanced individual.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    I think Cowherd is more of a Brady fan than a New England fan. His teams growing up were the Seattle teams.

I would take Cowherd over Francessa because I think Cowherd can freely admit that he is being a bit of an ******* and boorish.
    This .. He LOVES frontrunners ... His love of Brady is only surpassed by his love of LeBron ... Quite sad really.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJCAP2 View Post
    I agree. Colin always says he is there to entertain, and he does. Him making "analogies" is not supposed to be a novel idea to sports radio. The show is more cultured than just sports sometimes opposed to Francessa who is their to infuriate the listener. How anyone could listen to Francesa over Colin is an unbalanced individual.
    He replaced Kornheiser. The "auditions" to replace Tony K were extensive so Colin was chosen over hundreds of radio guys. He is entertaining at times. I used to like him a lot. He wears on you after a while. BUT... its all about the front runner.

He does do terrific college football work.