Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jets looking to bring in WR Mohamed Massaquoi?

And if they release him I don't think they are on the hook for any $$

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    The Jags top 4 Wrs are Blackmon, Shorts, Shipley, and Ace Sanders. They also have Denard Robinson as their 5th. Blackmon and Shorts are better than any Jets Wr right now.
    That may actually be the best WR core Jax has ever had though. You are over rating Short he isn't Hill or Kerley good IMO. Robinson is a pretty solid WR I think he could be better then Shipley and Ace. Garrard did magic every year throwing to the worst group in the NFL.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    That may actually be the best WR core Jax has ever had though. You are over rating Short he isn't Hill or Kerley good IMO. Robinson is a pretty solid WR I think he could be better then Shipley and Ace. Garrard did magic every year throwing to the worst group in the NFL.
    Don't know how you can make that determination at this point.

All League
    I'm a Braylon fan, and it pains me to say this, but I think he's gonna get cut. Maybe they'll do one of those Tanny moves where they re-sign him after game one, where his contract is not guaranteed for the whole year.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejet22 View Post
    I'm a Braylon fan, and it pains me to say this, but I think he's gonna get cut. Maybe they'll do one of those Tanny moves where they re-sign him after game one, where his contract is not guaranteed for the whole year.
    You could be right. Until this week, all signs pointed to him making the team. But missing 4 days of practice and now hearing he possibly has a knee injury (which we were all in the dark about until yesterday), doesn't bode well.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    You could be right. Until this week, all signs pointed to him making the team. But missing 4 days of practice and now hearing he possibly has a knee injury (which we were all in the dark about until yesterday), doesn't bode well.
    I suspect you are right, otherwise getting another WR doesn't make sense.

Do we have an update on gates' condition?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Meh.

Depth-signing.

Nothing more.

It seems that the Jets are employing the old "throw crap against the wall and see what sticks" method. Whatever.
    Braylon's gone, bro.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by OCCH View Post
    Do we have an update on gates' condition?
    A strain something or other.