Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Jets practice 8/22 news thread

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    RAY PLS

I'm always on top of my twitter game, my man.

#SwaggingWhileTalking
    Must be nice to be young and not have a job!! :p

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Must be nice to be young and not have a job!! :p

All Pro
    @SethWalderNYDNDavid Lee says if Geno is going to win job, the competition will have to extend through 4th preseason game. #nyj

I realize Geno Smith has done nothing in actual games,but what exactly has Sanchez done to prove that he should be the starter for this team.

@KristianRDyerImpressed (again) with Bilal Powell, in particular picking up blitzes and his blocking.
    Does anyone think that Bilal Powell could turn into the type of RB Matt Forte is for the Bears.

Hall Of Fame
    Vlad getting the start. Time for the training wheels to come off.

Having Vlad start will get Geno killed. The fix is in.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    @SethWalderNYDNDavid Lee says if Geno is going to win job, the competition will have to extend through 4th preseason game. #nyj

I realize Geno Smith has done nothing in actual games,but what exactly has Sanchez done to prove that he should be the starter for this team.

@KristianRDyerImpressed (again) with Bilal Powell, in particular picking up blitzes and his blocking.
    Does anyone think that Bilal Powell could turn into the type of RB Matt Forte is for the Bears.
    Smith will get considerable time this week ... And probably play half of next week too in order to prove he is 'The Man'.

If he ****s the bed ... Do you really care who starts ?? I don't ... And Smith might actually benefit from marinating on the pine for a while.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD