Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: JI Bouncing Up & Down Like a Cheap Yo-Yo

  1. #41
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,733
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    You've quickly become the most tiresome poster at JI... so I guess you have that going for you.

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4
    JW bringin' the harsh.

  2. #42
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    22,087
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    We just switched servers and are paying a lot for them. We're working on fixing the issues and looking at all options. May need to get even a bigger one based on the increased traffic.

    Sorry for the problems. We'll fix them.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    If I ever win the powerball, I'm going to buy your site for your asking price. I'll get a Cray mainframe for the site with leased lines OC-192 (9.952 Gbps). Then I'm going to promote Jetswin to General of the Mods and increase VIP membership to 10 types with varying fees. Temp member ship is free for 1 year. Post go to zero if you don't signup after a year. Entry member is $10, Mod for $500, Bragging members about their wealth join millionaires club for $1000.

    For the time being I'm saving up my money so I can go to your buddies restaurant and get my oysters and free hurricane.

  3. #43
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,822
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    If I ever win the powerball, I'm going to buy your site for your asking price. I'll get a Cray mainframe for the site with leased lines OC-192 (9.952 Gbps). Then I'm going to promote Jetswin to General of the Mods and increase VIP membership to 10 types with varying fees. Temp member ship is free for 1 year. Post go to zero if you don't signup after a year. Entry member is $10, Mod for $500, Bragging members about their wealth join millionaires club for $1000.

    For the time being I'm saving up my money so I can go to your buddies restaurant and get my oysters and free hurricane.
    LOL. Selling mod privileges. Brilliant. How much to permaban someone?

  4. #44
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    22,087
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    LOL. Selling mod privileges. Brilliant. How much to permaban someone?
    Everything is negotiable in business. LOL

    How about $100 for 1000 post increases. Sooth has a gold mine here.

  5. #45
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,517
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    You've quickly become the most tiresome poster at JI... so I guess you have that going for you.

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4
    Yoyo swag, JWinnie.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Yoyo swag, JWinnie.
    That is so deep.

  7. #47
    Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    12,319
    Images
    38320
    We just upgraded our server by doubling the RAM. Site seems to be humming now. We'll see how it performs during the game tonight.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    We just upgraded our server by doubling the RAM. Site seems to be humming now. We'll see how it performs during the game tonight.
    Nice one Sooth ... Fingers crossed.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    We just upgraded our server by doubling the RAM. Site seems to be humming now. We'll see how it performs during the game tonight.

  10. #50
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,517
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    We just upgraded our server by doubling the RAM. Site seems to be humming now. We'll see how it performs during the game tonight.
    Hitherto, "humming" = "going down". Tonight is a crossroads in a lot of ways.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us