Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BOLD PREDICTION: Mark Sanchez will LIGHT IT UP this year

Hopefully after Saturday we never have to see pick-6 start another game for the jets.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Magnus, what say you?

I hope it's true. Everyone doubts it, but we all hope it's true. I'll take a 27-11 TD:INT ratio

Sour Diesel lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jmat321 View Post
    You've obviously gotten into some of that Sour Diesel I hear is floating around. Wanna trade a Z for a PSL? My guy is fresh out.....
    Oh myyyy I agree 100% on the Sour Diesel
    As we have all soured on Pick 6chez

Sour Deisel?

Afghan Goo is WAY more potent.

You kids don't know Phish weed apparently

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post

Or the Hindu Kush

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    The irony, this could happen, in this offense, if the skill players remain healthy, and Sanchez gets through the first few weeks and gains confidence. Of course, he has to win the starting job, but these number under an MM offense are reasonable.
    Crap....I just spit all over my keyboard. Ya...."reasonable".

Afghan Goo is WAY more potent. You kids don't know Phish weed apparently
    I used to love a bit of mellow herb on a regular basis. Weed's far more potent than I want it these days. Glad I can't say the same about your offense.

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    I used to love a bit of mellow herb on a regular basis. Weed's far more potent than I want it these days. Glad I can't say the same about your offense.
    Achem... Are you WATCHING your "team"?!

You guys going for a record number of turnovers???

So far you clowns have made Sanchez and Smith look like Montana and Young

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by McElroid View Post
    Prediction. Mark Sanchez will LIGHT IT UP this year, baby.

Winning the QB competition, Sanchez is going to have a season for the ages, by NYJ standards. He will throw 25 TDs, 10 INTs, pass for 4,500 yards with a completion rate of 63%.

With expectations so low, giving Sanchez the reigns to the offense was the best way forward for the franchise. “That’s something you want to do sooner rather than later,” said coach Rex Ryan, who was with the defense. “But I think the big thing is to make sure there’s fair competition and you feel good about the decision.”

Chaddy cakes will award him the comeback player of the year award.

The jets, with a bone crushing D, will finish the season at 10-6 and return to the conference title game.
    The most yards McNabb threw for 3,916. Put down the pipe son.

Winning the QB competition, Sanchez is going to have a season for the ages, by NYJ standards. He will throw 25 TDs, 10 INTs, pass for 4,500 yards with a completion rate of 63%.

With expectations so low, giving Sanchez the reigns to the offense was the best way forward for the franchise. “That’s something you want to do sooner rather than later,” said coach Rex Ryan, who was with the defense. “But I think the big thing is to make sure there’s fair competition and you feel good about the decision.”

The jets, with a bone crushing D, will finish the season at 10-6 and return to the conference title game.
    ImpliedFacepalm.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jmat321 View Post
    You've obviously gotten into some of that Sour Diesel I hear is floating around. Wanna trade a Z for a PSL? My guy is fresh out.....
    I was kinda thinkin he got into some brick dirt coated with Raid....

All League
    yeah....ok.

It's ALL about the Beezle.
    And a G-Pen for stealth situations.
    Can't wait for Worcester thru AC!

All Pro

Pass the blunt this way dude!!!!

Achem... Are you WATCHING your "team"?! You guys going for a record number of turnovers??? So far you clowns have made Sanchez and Smith look like Montana and Young
    No..And I won't even read your post in case you have a spoiler in it. I went to dinner with the Mrs. and visiting family so waiting to watch it on the DVR. If they are winning, then I'll say we are still world beaters and have another good chance of contending for a SB this year. If they are losing, I can say "It's only preseason. It's irrelevant." :-)

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    No..And I won't even read your post in case you have a spoiler in it. I went to dinner with the Mrs. and visiting family so waiting to watch it on the DVR. If they are winning, then I'll say we are still world beaters and have another good chance of contending for a SB this year. If they are losing, I can say "It's only preseason. It's irrelevant." :-)
    Keep telling yourself that!

PUT DOWN the crack pipe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Last edited by Dunnie; 08-23-2013 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

The irony, this could happen, in this offense, if the skill players remain healthy, and Sanchez gets through the first few weeks and gains confidence. Of course, he has to win the starting job, but these number under an MM offense are reasonable.
    Sure it could, Rah Rah.

Mark Sanchez has about the same chance of putting up those numbers this year as Jamarcus Russell does.