Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 44

Thread: BOLD PREDICTION: Mark Sanchez will LIGHT IT UP this year

  1. #1

    BOLD PREDICTION: Mark Sanchez will LIGHT IT UP this year

    Prediction. Mark Sanchez will LIGHT IT UP this year, baby.

    Winning the QB competition, Sanchez is going to have a season for the ages, by NYJ standards. He will throw 25 TDs, 10 INTs, pass for 4,500 yards with a completion rate of 63%.

    With expectations so low, giving Sanchez the reigns to the offense was the best way forward for the franchise. “That’s something you want to do sooner rather than later,” said coach Rex Ryan, who was with the defense. “But I think the big thing is to make sure there’s fair competition and you feel good about the decision.”

    Chaddy cakes will award him the comeback player of the year award.

    The jets, with a bone crushing D, will finish the season at 10-6 and return to the conference title game.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Your bedroom window
    Posts
    13,483
    Stop... You're VERY drunk.

  3. #3
    Not fair. Most of those yards and TDs will be from throws to Dlinemen.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Not fair. Most of those yards and TDs will be from throws to Dlinemen.
    well, in all fairness, Wilkerson would probably be a beast of a TE

  5. #5
    Did you see a monkey fly out of your ass?

  6. #6
    BOLD PREDICTION: Aaron Hernandez will barely be mentioned this season and the media will continue their "circle of self pleasure" around everything they do.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Your bedroom window
    Posts
    13,483
    The only thing he's gonna be lighting up is the Kalifornia Kush from his couch while he's watching the Raiders on TV hoping whatever all-star they have pretending to be QB gets hurt.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    12,709
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Not fair. Most of those yards and TDs will be from throws to Dlinemen.
    agreed! rotflmao

  9. #9
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    21,823
    He could have a breakout year. He needs to get rid all of his demons. This could happen if he beats the Pats in Foxboro for game two. I'll jump on the bandwagon at that time.

  10. #10
    10 picks all year, when he's thrown 2 in 5 quarters in preseason. sounds good.

  11. #11
    You mean it is his turn to turn on the lights in the stadium?

  12. #12
    Clearly you beat him to the punch.


  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    northern jersey
    Posts
    3,127
    Make it 30 TDs, and I'll sign right now!

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    35,953
    I'm as confident in your prediction as I am in Sooth's new message board.







    (whoops, did I say that?)

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    I'm as confident in your prediction as I am in Sooth's new message board

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In Da Club with a Bottle Full of Bubb
    Posts
    8,706
    New system, new weapons, new hairstyle(band included).

    Makes total sense to me if he can be lobotomized.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by McElroid View Post
    Prediction. Mark Sanchez will LIGHT IT UP this year, baby.

    Winning the QB competition, Sanchez is going to have a season for the ages, by NYJ standards. He will throw 25 TDs, 10 INTs, pass for 4,500 yards with a completion rate of 63%.

    With expectations so low, giving Sanchez the reigns to the offense was the best way forward for the franchise. “That’s something you want to do sooner rather than later,” said coach Rex Ryan, who was with the defense. “But I think the big thing is to make sure there’s fair competition and you feel good about the decision.”

    Chaddy cakes will award him the comeback player of the year award.

    The jets, with a bone crushing D, will finish the season at 10-6 and return to the conference title game.


    The irony, this could happen, in this offense, if the skill players remain healthy, and Sanchez gets through the first few weeks and gains confidence. Of course, he has to win the starting job, but these number under an MM offense are reasonable.

  18. #18
    Lol, don't hold your breath, Ray.

    #SwaggingWhileTalking

  19. #19
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Northport, LI
    Posts
    269
    You've obviously gotten into some of that Sour Diesel I hear is floating around. Wanna trade a Z for a PSL? My guy is fresh out.....

  20. #20
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,550
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    You mean it is his turn to turn on the lights in the stadium?
    LOL.

    I agree that he's going to do a hell of a job this year for the Jets... holding that clipboard.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us