Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 301

Thread: Pats pounded 40-3 in season dress rehearsal game...

  1. #1

    Pats pounded 40-3 in season dress rehearsal game...

    LOL, this board would be on suicide alert if the Jets had their asses handed to them like the Pats did tonight

    Tonight was a perfect example that the Pats will regress this year, changes are vast all over the offense, and the players lost will mean a HUGE transition for that team.

    The defense was also not very impressive at all.

    It was pre-season, but that was embarrassing, and the Lions were without Megatron. The fact that it was the 3rd pre-season game, the game where teams use it as a tune-up, that was bad.

    Nothing better than watching that team flounder, Brady throwing temper tantrums, and Belichick mumbling to himself while running off of the field.

    And look, Pats trolls, who were all over the place last week, are suddenly silent... :crickets: Go figure!
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 08-22-2013 at 11:09 PM.

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    6,185

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Boynton Beach Jets View Post
    +1

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    LOL, this board would be on suicide alert if the Jets had their asses handed to them like the Pats did tonight

    Tonight was a perfect example that the Pats will regress this year, changes are vast all over the offense, and the players lost will mean a HUGE transition for that team.

    The defense was also not very impressive at all.

    It was pre-season, but that was embarrassing, and the Lions were without Megatron. The fact that it was the 3rd pre-season game, the game where teams use it as a tune-up, that was bad.

    Nothing better than watching that team flounder, Brady throwing temper tantrums, and Belichick mumbling to himself while running off of the field.

    And look, Pats trolls, who were all over the place last week, are suddenly silent... :crickets: Go figure!
    Guess what. win 12 games a year for over a decade + make 5 trips to the super bowl in 12 seasons and you get the benefit of the doubt. The Jets have won 14 games in 2 seasons, and are choosing between an unknown rookie and a QB that has been among the worst QBs in the NFL for 3 of his 4 seasons.

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,644
    Missed the game out here on the WCO.

    some lowlights?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    Guess what. win 12 games a year for over a decade + make 5 trips to the super bowl in 12 seasons and you get the benefit of the doubt. The Jets have won 14 games in 2 seasons, and are choosing between an unknown rookie and a QB that has been among the worst QBs in the NFL for 3 of his 4 seasons.
    No ****, what's your point?

    Obviously, it was a pre-season game, turnovers exasperated the score, but nobody wanted to hear about that excuse when the Pats won in the same fashion last year.

    In the end, it's a game that Belichick gets to use in the film room, but to lose that bad, and seeing the regression of talent on the field, it was pretty significant to watch. The offensive side of the ball is in complete transition, and Brady is suddenly playing with a bunch of young and untested kids.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    Guess what. win 12 games a year for over a decade + make 5 trips to the super bowl in 12 seasons and you get the benefit of the doubt. The Jets have won 14 games in 2 seasons, and are choosing between an unknown rookie and a QB that has been among the worst QBs in the NFL for 3 of his 4 seasons.
    Are Jet fans really that bitter that you can't revel some in our biggest rival getting pounded 40 -3. Yeah we all know how dominant the Pats have been in the AFC East - so what.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    Guess what. win 12 games a year for over a decade + make 5 trips to the super bowl in 12 seasons and you get the benefit of the doubt. The Jets have won 14 games in 2 seasons, and are choosing between an unknown rookie and a QB that has been among the worst QBs in the NFL for 3 of his 4 seasons.
    GUESS WHAT!

    When you have an offseason like THEY just had... Have NOT won a SB in 10 years... And your "Star of the future" gets indicted for MURDER... You do NOT get a pass for that, saying no big deal, just pre-season, doesn't mean anything.

    They are crumbling. It was only a matter of time. Watch them squirm!

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Revis View Post
    HAHAHA!!! YES! YESSS!!!!

    He's such a little bltch! I hope Mo rips his arms off

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    4,658
    Wonder what was said in that exchange?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkeyeJet View Post
    Wonder what was said in that exchange?
    ref, REF! WHERE"S MY FLAG!

  13. #13
    On the plus side, Tebow really increased his chances of making the roster tonight.

    #SwaggingWhileTalking

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Revis View Post
    Phenomenal.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Revis View Post
    i want to be seeing somebody in a jets uniform be doing that

  16. #16
    No NE trolls tonight?? They scatter like cockroaches when you turn the lights on. Or maybe they're just overjoyed that Ben Affleck is plain Bahtman in the next film.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    No ****, what's your point?
    Probably the point is that your gloating, about a game we (Jets) didn't play in, in preseason, and your declaration that (basicly) the Pig is Ripe for the Slaugher (tm), is a little.....premature, and a little sad.

    Bragging because someone else beat the Pats, in preseason? Because thats an accomplishment or positive for the Jets....how?

    I like seeing the Pats lose big as much as anyone. I'm not foolish enough to start strutting like a rooster and waving my dick around about it tho. /shrug.

  18. #18
    I only watched the 2nd half and of course preseason is meaningless but I have a strong feeling the Pats will be worse than anyone would've imagined this year.

  19. #19
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,307
    Quote Originally Posted by 56mehl56 View Post
    Are Jet fans really that bitter that you can't revel some in our biggest rival getting pounded 40 -3. Yeah we all know how dominant the Pats have been in the AFC East - so what.

    Yeah but according to most out here this score cant be right because Brady just has to go on the field and he will simply elevate all of the sub-talent around him!!! Why that is what any NFL QB can do.....

    Hmmmmm you mean this isn't correct after all?

    You mean talent matters????

    Who would have thunk it!!

  20. #20
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,621
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Probably the point is that your gloating, about a game we (Jets) didn't play in, in preseason, and your declaration that (basicly) the Pig is Ripe for the Slaugher (tm), is a little.....premature, and a little sad.

    Bragging because someone else beat the Pats, in preseason? Because thats an accomplishment or positive for the Jets....how?

    I like seeing the Pats lose big as much as anyone. I'm not foolish enough to start strutting like a rooster and waving my dick around about it tho. /shrug.


    I'll gloat when(if) the Jets ever do it.

    On a side note, the Lions line is sick.

    Also, I didn't see the game... did 79 get a flag on that play? He should've got a medal.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us