Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Today in Black-on-White Murder: WWII Veteran Beaten to Death by Two Black Teens

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Today in Black-on-White Murder: WWII Veteran Beaten to Death by Two Black Teens

88-Year-Old WWII Veteran Beaten to Death by Two Teens in Parking Lot

Suspect Photos Released

Aug. 22, 2013 8:16pm

Jason Howerton

An 88-year-old World War II veteran was savagely beaten by two teenagers in a parking lot in Spokane, Wash., on Wednesday evening, KXLY-TV reports. Delbert Belton died in the hospital Thursday morning from the injuries he sustained in the brutal attack.

Belton was in the parking lot of the Eagles Lodge at around 8 p.m. on Wednesday when two male suspects assaulted him for no apparent reason.

Police have released surveillance photos of persons of interest in the homicide investigation. “They are described as young African American males of average build,” KHQ reports. They are believed to be between 16 to 19 in age and were wearing black clothes, while one suspect was seen wearing a black “do-rag,” according to police.

KXLT-TV has more details on the victim:

“Shorty,” as he was known by his friends at the Eagles Lodge, served in the U.S. Army in the Pacific during WWII and was shot in the leg during the Battle of Okinawa. He went on to work at Kaiser Aluminum at the company’s Trentwood plant for more than 30 years.

He loved playing pool, even though he claimed he was no good at it and had been a member of the Eagles Lodge for the last four months. In addition to playing pool he loved working on cars.

Belton’s wife passed away several years ago.

Police were using surveillance footage from the scene to piece together what happened. Investigators have not said what they believe the motive was in the beating. However, police say this seems to be a random attack.
    Interesting how when black men kill white people, the motive is always "random", isn't it?

Also guess that young men's fists beating another person really ARE a potentially deadly weapon.

Too bad the Vet didn't have his old WWII gun on him, we could have had Martin/Zimmerman II, where the veteran would be decried as a racist warmonger and the teens as innocent victims only at the store for skittles and iced tea.

Victim:

Suspects:

Last edited by Churchill; 08-23-2013 at 02:06 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The silence of a lot of aholes is deafening (Obuttocks, Sharp Tongue, Jesse Jerkoff, the media, etc)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where is the DOJ and their civil rights investigation?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe they were bored.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    If they were with Ray Lewis, they would have gotten away with it

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's only a few reasons one could imagine they beat this guy to death - racism, robbery, self defense, and "for fun/sport/boredom".

Its probably safe to say it wasn't in self defense. They don't mention him being robbed. So.....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, that poor old man's picture makes me sad. Fought in WWII and two animals take him out like that, not right at all.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Damn, that poor old man's picture makes me sad. Fought in WWII and two animals take him out like that, not right at all.
    He was a goddamned hero, rubbed out by two thug cowards. If Obama had a son he'd look like the kid who stomped out a WWII vet.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    this s*** goes on every day, it only made the papers because the guy was so old. black on white crime has always been rampant, anyone who says otherwise is a brainwashed PC chump.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    this s*** goes on every day, it only made the papers because the guy was so old. black on white crime has always been rampant, anyone who says otherwise is a brainwashed PC chump.
    +1

They dont have the stomach to admit it.

If the races were reversed, Obama would have commented on it already and Holder would be waiting to swoop in with a civil rights prosecution. I actually have more contempt for lib turds that deny this stuff is rampant.... than I do for the two mongrels that did this.

-

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    +1

They dont have the stomach to admit it.

If the races were reversed, Obama would have commented on it already and Holder would be waiting to swoop in with a civil rights prosecution. I actually have more contempt for lib turds that deny this stuff is rampant.... than I do for the two mongrels that did this.

-
    We won't hear from them in this thread. This is 10x worse than the Trayvon Martin bs.....Obama is such a uniter, eh??

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like too many are looking for a comparison that doesn't exist. It's all about justice! The perpetrators were caught and arrested. You can't compare this to Zimmerman where he was assumed innocent based on his word alone and paraded through the precinct like a hero and never arrested until the outrage!

Too many of you don't think for yourselves and are breast fed by Facts Often eXcluded News and spew the rhetoric. I pity you.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bring all our FBI and NSA spying capabilities to bear in getting these punks; then give them both the death penalty because they don't deserve to breath the same air as the rest of us. A BraveHeart death is what they deserve.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Braveheart was a hero, these pieces of human excrement should be hunted down and shot on sight. No more bull****e.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan32 View Post
    Sounds like too many are looking for a comparison that doesn't exist. It's all about justice! The perpetrators were caught and arrested. You can't compare this to Zimmerman where he was assumed innocent based on his word alone and paraded through the precinct like a hero and never arrested until the outrage!

Too many of you don't think for yourselves and are breast fed by Facts Often eXcluded News and spew the rhetoric. I pity you.
    Er...Zimmerman was found not guilty by a jury of his peers, hence there is an argument to be made that his arrest was politically motivated to begin with. And if you want to talk about excluded facts, do you want me to enumerate what was known about "Trayvon the innocent" from early on in that case and roundly ignored by the lib media as they posted dated photos of a smiling lad of ten?

-

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I actually have more contempt for lib turds that deny this stuff is rampant.... than I do for the two mongrels that did this.

-
    Two? You letting the sort of white kid off?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Why are you such a racist that you assume it is the white kid that gets off?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    This is a different case.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan32 View Post

He went on trial and was found not guilty, yet the outrage still is out there. The outrage was not that he was not arrested immediately, the outrage was that he wasn't sent to prison. So get your facts straight. Keep on spewing the lib rhetoric.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    This is a different case.
    I cant keep up.