Thread: Should I go there????

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Should I go there????

You know what I'm talking about. . . Some of you are too afraid to admit it.. . . You are hoping this injury with Sanchez is serious.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 24 View Post
    You know what I'm talking about. . . Some of you are too afraid to admit it.. . . You are hoping this injury with Sanchez is serious.
    I know i was worried, I didn't want Kellen Clem...err Geno Smith starting after his play, but judging by the cheering going on inside the stadium, I'm assuming you weren't the only dbag who was hoping he was hurt.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 24 View Post
    Makes no difference to me. Sanchez sucks either way. And even after this game I think Geno should be named starter.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Funaz View Post
    I know i was worried, I didn't want Kellen Clem...err Geno Smith starting after his play, but judging by the cheering going on inside the stadium, I'm assuming you weren't the only dbag who was hoping he was hurt.
    Who was cheering? It was a Giants home game.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houyx View Post
    Makes no difference to me. Sanchez sucks either way. And even after this game I think Simms should be named starter.
    Fixed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD