Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 93 of 93

Thread: Jets to bring in QBs.

  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Actually Vinnie Testaverde's Niece's phone has been ringing off the hook this morning.
    Can you throw a screen? :p

    #yoloswag

  2. #82
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    8,180
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Can you throw a screen? :p

    #yoloswag
    That's one of those tall rectangular things you hide behind, right? I don't know, could be kind of unwieldy, but I guess I could manage it.
    Last edited by Vinny Testaverde's Niece; 08-25-2013 at 08:07 PM.

  3. #83
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,569
    Quote Originally Posted by 56mehl56 View Post
    Ok sunshine - do you really think that Giants defense is a quality defense right now. Calling yourself a realist and accepting reality are two different things.
    Calling the Giants D a quality defense is closer to the truth than your constant rant that Sanchez sucks because of every OC and Rex.

    You should never, ever question anyone about being a realist or accepting reality.

  4. #84
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Iron Throne
    Posts
    2,744
    Quote Originally Posted by SizzleBear287 View Post
    Maybe we should have drafted Matt Barkley...
    Or Nassib.

  5. #85
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    22,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    @AlbertBreer: Per @Gil_Brandt, and via @RVacchianoNYDN, Jets are bringing Matt Leinart and Trent Edwards in a for look in the wake of Sanchez's injury.



    Leinart, lol. Why?


    Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk.
    I heard Bills ready to make Leinart an offer. Looks like we will stick with our Boys.

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Calling the Giants D a quality defense is closer to the truth than your constant rant that Sanchez sucks because of every OC and Rex.

    You should never, ever question anyone about being a realist or accepting reality.
    Yeah because Rex is the bestest - right . Pot meet kettle.

  7. #87
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,569
    Quote Originally Posted by 56mehl56 View Post
    Yeah because Rex is the bestest - right . Pot meet kettle.
    None of which has anything to do with you saying the Giants D sucks.

    This much I know, Rex is a better HC than your mancrush ever was as a QB.

    You're just too in love to have noticed this. I don't make excuses for Rex, don't blame anyone else for his shortcomings. You on the other hand have 681 posts, 680 or so that blame Rex, every OC and coaching staff member for Sanchez.

    Sorry, that doesn't work outside of you and the rest of your Mark Sanchez Fanboy club members

  8. #88
    @RapSheetOn the #Jets/Sanchez front: Jets aren't bringing in any workout QBs, I'm told. Not John Beck, for instance. Sticking with current situation

    #yoloswag

  9. #89
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,569
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    @RapSheetOn the #Jets/Sanchez front: Jets aren't bringing in any workout QBs, I'm told. Not John Beck, for instance. Sticking with current situation

    #yoloswag
    What? ESPN had it wrong?

    Again? No friggen way, not the world wide leader of sports!

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    What? ESPN had it wrong?

    Again? No friggen way, not the world wide leader of sports!
    Truly is a joke of a network.

    #yoloswag

  11. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    None of which has anything to do with you saying the Giants D sucks.

    This much I know, Rex is a better HC than your mancrush ever was as a QB.

    You're just too in love to have noticed this. I don't make excuses for Rex, don't blame anyone else for his shortcomings. You on the other hand have 681 posts, 680 or so that blame Rex, every OC and coaching staff member for Sanchez.

    Sorry, that doesn't work outside of you and the rest of your Mark Sanchez Fanboy club members
    The Giants D does suck, its not like the past couple of years where they hid all their problems with a dominant Dline.

    Maybe Rex was a better DC , not sold on the HC thing yet.

    You don't make excuses for Rex because in your eyes he never does anything wrong.

    Why is it that anyone that thinks Sanchez was not developed properly and that the offensive philosophy and staff under Rex was a complete atrocity - get called a Sanchez fanboy ??
    Oh yeah I know why because your man crush Rex can do no wrong - got it.

  12. #92
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,569
    Quote Originally Posted by 56mehl56 View Post
    The Giants D does suck, its not like the past couple of years where they hid all their problems with a dominant Dline.

    Maybe Rex was a better DC , not sold on the HC thing yet.

    You don't make excuses for Rex because in your eyes he never does anything wrong.

    Why is it that anyone that thinks Sanchez was not developed properly and that the offensive philosophy and staff under Rex was a complete atrocity - get called a Sanchez fanboy ??
    Oh yeah I know why because your man crush Rex can do no wrong - got it.
    Yup, thats what " I don't make excuses for Rex, don't blame anyone else for his shortcomings." means

  13. #93
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tucson
    Posts
    2,189
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsmetsrangers View Post
    Leinhart for his career has a 57.1 comp %....15 TDS and 21 INT and a 6.3 ypa.....
    Never let the truth get in the way of MaineJet's agenda.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us