Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chris Christie.."I'll sign an executive order saying Manish Mehta is a dope."

Chris Christie.."I'll sign an executive order saying Manish Mehta is a dope."

http://www.bobsblitz.com/2013/08/nj-...nydn-hack.html

"Idiot. The guy's a complete idiot. Self-consumed, underpaid, reporter. Who, by the way, I couldn't pick out of a lineup and no Jets fan gives a damn about Manish Mehta."

"We shouldn't be giving this dope, you know, the amount of airtime we've given him already."

I have to agree with the Governor.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Jets Insider VIP
    That was funny

I concur with those statements.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Heard that, I was surprised at his level of animosity....but he said this stuff in defense of Rex whose arse he basically kissed the whole show.

To me, Rex and Manish are a perfect storm of dumb-arses colliding....and we are the storm victims waving for help from the roof's of our homes.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    The governor giving manish the free press he is looking for. Manish is smiling right now and loving every minute of this. Manish wins, gov loses.

What's real funny is if you read through twitter, none of the beat writers mention him ripping Mehta. They just say he's going HAM, or defending rex. Lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

That's hysterical. Completely inappropriate for a Governor to say, but who gives a sh!t?

I don't usually have the anger that most here have towards beat reporters (I actually don't mind Cimini) but I am really curious as to what Manish's story is. Either Rex (or someone on the Jets) slept with his girlfriend or he had some serious head trauma. The anger is really baffling.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    That's hysterical. Completely inappropriate for a Governor to say, but who gives a sh!t?

I don't usually have the anger that most here have towards beat reporters (I actually don't mind Cimini) but I am really curious as to what Manish's story is. Either Rex (or someone on the Jets) slept with his girlfriend or he had some serious head trauma. The anger is really baffling.
    I think he basically realized he can toil away in anonymity writing about a team that has sucked arse for the better part of 40+ years...or he can go all "ESPN Yo!" and make the story about himself. The result? The Gov. of NJ is talking about him on a popular morning show and we are tap tap tapping away about him here.

WHo is the idiot?

-

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I think he basically realized he can toil away in anonymity writing about a team that has sucked arse for the better part of 40+ years...or he can go all "ESPN Yo!" and make the story about himself. The result? The Gov. of NJ is talking about him on a popular morning show and we are tap tap tapping away about him here.

WHo is the idiot?

-
    Perfectly stated.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

WHo is the idiot?

-
    Fine.....I am. Mom was right. (sigh).

Jets Insider VIP
    Christie for Pres

WHo is the idiot?

-
    While I agree Manish made the decision to make the story about himself, I can't believe the Daily News likes hearing the Gov. of NJ call one of their reporters a dope. Regardless of press coverage.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Christie for Pres
    This.

Heard that, I was surprised at his level of animosity....but he said this stuff in defense of Rex whose arse he basically kissed the whole show.

To me, Rex and Manish are a perfect storm of dumb-arses colliding....and we are the storm victims waving for help from the roof's of our homes.

-
    LMFAO
    Rex just lost me on Saturday night. He defends Sanchez to the ends of the earth & then exposes the dude to horrific backups, vs guys on the Giants trying to do anything to make an NFL roster in the 4th quarter & then defends himself publically.
    The NY Media & Rex deserve each other.

I'm a dem and may vote for him on this alone. Lol.

Anyone see him at LLWS? He was looking quite rotund...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

I have to say I really like your Governor on a number of issues. I'm not on his end of the political spectrum but I like the guy.

Ha. MM is such an a$$hole. Love CC for being the voice of the Jet fan.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Christie just won my vote. He'll win my undying loyalty if he sits on that skinny little prick.