Thread: Offensive balance is what Geno needs...

Offensive balance is what Geno needs...

I don't think we'll see as many passes come game one, this was just a means to determine a starting QB, but I expect more balance, what we're seeing are just glimpses, if Geno starts, they will baby sit him with a simpler gameplan and more runs.

I think that would be the right approach, but not confident MM will agree . . .

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    I don't think we'll see as many passes come game one, this was just a means to determine a starting QB, but I expect more balance, what we're seeing are just glimpses, if Geno starts, they will baby sit him with a simpler gameplan and more runs.
    I think a game plan is going to make predicting the calls more difficult and therefore less likely for INTs etc.

Hall Of Fame
    Balance to MM is about 60/40 pass to run.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Balance to MM is about 60/40 pass to run.
    Which is just fine if they utilize what Geno is best at, multiple formation screens, slants , quick outs. Make it simple for and make it comfortable w/o forcing the team to become heavily run based.

He could probably use a bigger stronger pair of hands. Wait till those cold weather games start he's going to suck it up big time, he'll surpass 32 fumble record in this season alone.