Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Good sign Sanchez injury is not serious...

Good sign Sanchez injury is not serious...

He was on the bike. If that shoulder was really hurt, he wouldn't even be able to hold on to a handle bar and pedal.

Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    He was on the bike. If that shoulder was really hurt, he wouldn't even be able to hold on to a handle bar and pedal.
    I think a better sign was his responses during his locker room interview, that he is focusing on being ready for opening day weekend!!!

Fans actually wanting Sanchez to start is pathetic. Truly pathetic. Start Geno, start Simms, start McElroy I don't care because all give us the proverbial "best to chance to win" over Sanchez. I mean seriously did you 2 actually watch him play the last 4 years?

So when is there officially going to be an update on his injury?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    Fans actually wanting Sanchez to start is pathetic. Truly pathetic. Start Geno, start Simms, start McElroy I don't care because all give us the proverbial "best to chance to win" over Sanchez. I mean seriously did you 2 actually watch him play the last 4 years?
    Fans wanting him to be hurt is even more pathetic.

#yoloswag

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post

#yoloswag
    +1

We understand that. The problem is just because a rookie is sent out there Week 1 doesn't mean that he is going to improve. If we knew that Geno would get better of course you start him. But we don't know that. And he didn't win the job.

You wanted him to be Russell Wilson. But Russell Wilson's are rare.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post

#yoloswag
    I never said EVER that I wanted Sanchez to be hurt. EVER. I don't want to see him play again EVER either but I do not want him to be injured.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    We understand that. The problem is just because a rookie is sent out there Week 1 doesn't mean that he is going to improve. If we knew that Geno would get better of course you start him. But we don't know that. And he didn't win the job.

Sanchez didn't "win" the job either.

It doesn't mean he's going to improve but it does mean that the Jets and Jet fans will no longer be embarrassed by the sickening performance of a guy that has proven time and time again that he doesn't belong to be on the field. I don't care if the Jets go 0/16 with a Geno/Mcelory/Simms platoon, as a lifelong Jet fan, I never want to see Sanchez play again as a Jet.

I never said EVER that I wanted Sanchez to be hurt. EVER. I don't want to see him play again EVER either but I do not want him to be injured.
    But the fact that you chose that reply in a thread titled: Good sign Sanchez injury is not serious... shows just how your thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenbar View Post
    It doesn't mean he's going to improve but it does mean that the Jets and Jet fans will no longer be embarrassed by the sickening performance of a guy that has proven time and time again that he doesn't belong to be on the field. I don't care if the Jets go 0/16 with a Geno/Mcelory/Simms platoon, as a lifelong Jet fan, I never want to see Sanchez play again as a Jet.
    +1,000,0000! If Geno goes out and sh*ts the bed on OD, at least there is a chance he will improve. We already know Sanchez will NEVER improve.
    Last edited by Flushing Roots; 08-26-2013 at 05:48 PM.

So you would rather see the Jets go 0-16 and be laughed at even more, then starting Sanchez and winning 4-5 games?

Then I have nothing to say to you and I put you with johnnysd and Flushing Roots in the "Anybody but Sanchez" group

So what is that caused you to be sickened by Sanchez's performance - was it the turnovers - cause if you haven't noticed Geno turned the ball over 3 times in a half.
    Was it the OMG stupid fumble against the Pats last year - because stepping out of the back of your own endzone isn't that far behind.
    Was it the fact that the team went 6-10 last year , because your missing the big picture then.

Again I can understand fans disliking a player and wanting to move on from him, but the venom that is spewed at Sanchez is ridiculous.

If he's dancing 'n drinking with the hotties...then does a real quick yank down of his shorts with his right hand...then I'll know Sanchez' feeling real good

Quote Originally Posted by 56mehl56 View Post
    So what is that caused you to be sickened by Sanchez's performance - was it the turnovers - cause if you haven't noticed Geno turned the ball over 3 times in a half.
    Was it the OMG stupid fumble against the Pats last year - because stepping out of the back of your own endzone isn't that far behind.
    Was it the fact that the team went 6-10 last year , because your missing the big picture then.

Again I can understand fans disliking a player and wanting to move on from him, but the venom that is spewed at Sanchez is ridiculous.
    As I have said, they would rather see Testaverde IN A WHEELCHAIR QB this team than Mark Sanchez.

I mean Frenbar said that he would rather see the Jets GO WINLESS than have Sanchez QB this team

Practice Squad
    People talk about Wilson as if he's on some scrub team and he did it all by himself. That team is really strong with good leadership. He's a really good young QB but they also brought him along at his pace. They simplified the offense and put some talent around him. The Jets will likely do something similar with Geno, but the WR's will be younger and less experienced. Still I think people are really underestimating the offense on this team. They're going to get better as the season moves along and they settle into this new offense. I think the RB's will also get better as they get more reps. Ivory is just starting to get a feel and he's not at full speed yet.

Last year we NEVER saw so many open receivers as we've seen so far this year. I think we haven't even seen the full offense yet so, there's more this team will be throwing at defenses. MM really likes to change things up in the 2nd half of games.

So you would rather see the Jets go 0-16 and be laughed at even more, then starting Sanchez and winning 4-5 games?

Then I have nothing to say to you and I put you with johnnysd and Flushing Roots in the "Anybody but Sanchez" group
    I think everyone's laughed out at this point... and if the over-under on W's with Sanchez at the helm is 4, I'll take the under. I am tired of watching Sanchez's bonehead plays. I am ready for a new beginning at QB and if it is Geno, after last Saturday's performance, he's got nowhere to go but up.

Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    I think everyone's laughed out at this point... and if the over-under on W's with Sanchez at the helm is 4, I'll take the under. I am tired of watching Sanchez's bonehead plays. I am ready for a new beginning at QB and if it is Geno, after last Saturday's performance, he's got nowhere to go but up.
    But you would take the 0-16 over Mark?

Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    You mean like running out of the back of the endzone. Can we call Geno, Orlovosky now, like everyone called Sanchez buttfumble.