Thread: Rolling Stone piece on Aaron Hernandez: lots of mentions of BB being a scumbag

Post Rolling Stone piece on Aaron Hernandez: lots of mentions of BB being a scumbag

the article is really long and pretty crazy, and it states that the Pats* were well aware of AH's troubles before the Lloyd murder.

in fact, they claim it was Belichick who suggested AH rent a "safe house" so he could lay low while things settled down.

http://www.rollingstone.com/feature/...#ixzz2dHQeVAln

By now, even Hernandez seems to have sensed that he was wildly off course. According to a source close to Hernandez, he flew to the NFL Combine in Indianapolis this past February and confided to Belichick that his life was in danger. Hernandez was trying to break away from the gangsters he’d befriended. He worried “they were actually trying to kill him,” says the source. Hernandez began arming himself, stashing a rifle in his gym bag and installing a 14-camera security system at his mansion. “He was very paranoid, but was that because of his addictions or because he was trying to leave the gang?”

This past spring he skipped out on team training drills, going to California to rehab an aching shoulder and take a much-needed break from New England. But while out there, according to the source, he blew off sessions with his therapist, Alex Guerrero, and stood up Tom Brady, who was running a camp for Pats receivers. Worse, the police were called out to his Hermosa Beach rental on March 25th, summoned by his fiancee, Shayanna Jenkins, after a loud dispute during which Hernandez put his fist through a window. No arrest was made, but word got back to Belichick, who exploded and tendered notice: Any more disruptions and he’d be traded or cut at the end of the 2013 season.

Mortified, Hernandez returned to Boston; Belichick, per a close Hernandez associate, had told him to lay low, rent a safe house for a while. In May, he leased a condo in Franklin, Massachusetts, that Carlos Ortiz referred to as the “flophouse,” 12 miles from his mansion in North Attleborough. Wallace moved in there, telling neighbors his name was “George,” and drove Hernandez to and from team workouts. Neighbors described them as “quiet” or absent, until the day after Lloyd’s shooting, when Wallace and Ortiz camped out there before taking off in a rented Chrysler for Bristol, according to a statement Ortiz gave cops.

Bill reminds me a lot of Bud Kilmer from varisty blues. A lot of wins and accolades as a great coach, but a lot of shady dealings and practices behind the scenes.

Thanks for posting this.

Just think about this. To the best of my knowledge, the NESPN and the NE press have given BB a pass on the AH stuff. No further questions after the original press conference, no badgering him constantly about it...and yet RR is attacked on a daily basis about our QB controversy. Hell the Scumbag NYND followed him on his vacation out of the country.

Meanwhile, a mass murdering, drug using gang member was a star for the NE pats* and no one seems to want to find out a thing from BB and Kraft.

Fcuking pathetic - but not surprising considering the pro-PATS* bias in the media.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Safe house. LOL
    What a maroon.

If you haven't read the article, it's a good read. Lots of details whether 100% true or not. It's nice to see someone in the media who isn't a lazy sh!t.

Bravo, Rolling Stone! BRAVO!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    If you haven't read the article, it's a good read. Lots of details whether 100% true or not. It's nice to see someone in the media who isn't a lazy sh!t.
    Waiting for the mag to arrive so I can enjoy the article in a fitting place....

Jets Insider VIP
    F*ck Rolling Stone

The same douchebags who were taking pity on that Boston Bombing kid.

Hall Of Fame
    No surprise that BB is a scvmbag. But then again so are Hernandez's associates.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    F*ck Rolling Stone

The same douchebags who were taking pity on that Boston Bombing kid.
    I'm guessing you didn't read the article... YEEEEAH.

Meanwhile, this won't get mentioned on ESPN but Rex's decision to sit Geno in his final preseason game will be the topic of conversation all night.

Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Meanwhile, this won't get mentioned on ESPN but Rex's decision to sit Geno in his final preseason game will be the topic of conversation all night.
    This article will reach FAR more people than ESPastsN... LOVE IT!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Not for nothing but the Hernandez case got a ton of play on ESPN and NFLN. They televised his court appearances and were camped outside his house until he was arrested. And I guarantee you that the trial will be televised with wall-to-wall coverage on the sports networks as well as the regular news stations.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Not for nothing but the Hernandez case got a ton of play on ESPN and NFLN. They televised his court appearances and were camped outside his house until he was arrested. And I guarantee you that the trial will be televised with wall-to-wall coverage on the sports networks as well as the regular news stations.

LOL, you have to be a Pats fan.

Who said anything about the Hernandez part of the story, we are referring to how ESPN will handle the story as it pertains to Bellichick based on this new Rolline Stone article. Whatever, i am sure you will have some justification for what BB did and at the same time find a way to knock the Jets.

Veteran
    Yak know I am so torn, I want to like Kraft, he has always seemed, to me at least, like a nice guy and BB you want to say is amongst the elite. I am a huge Stern fan and they both are stern fans with BB being a religious stern fan, but I have to say, BB has really showed himself to be a real scum bag and the biggest disappointment is Kraft for letting him get away with it. I guess the issue here is, any other owner would turn a blind eye to have BB and Kraft knows this, so I guess he figures, why should I compete against him, may as well keep him. I will say it is not making Kraft look all that good, and he seems to be a nice guy.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Cant wait

Hall Of Fame
    LOL, you have to be a Pats fan.

Who said anything about the Hernandez part of the story, we are referring to how ESPN will handle the story as it pertains to Bellichick based on this new Rolline Stone article. Whatever, i am sure you will have some justification for what BB did and at the same time find a way to knock the Jets.
    This entire thread and article is about Hernandez.

And if you read the thread you would know that I already called BB a scvmbag. But don't let that get in the way of your baseless accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Cant wait

LOLZ!

It's gonna be WIKKED RETAAHDED!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Cant wait

Its going to be fun. Should keep us entertained during the off season. Hate to use words like "fun" and "entertained" when someone was murdered but you get the point.

Jets Insider VIP
    installing a 14-camera security system

I guess Belilint had some leftovers he didn't need anymore?