Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Twitter War between Hubbuch & LaCanfora regarding media coverage of Jets.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    I feel like Kyle Wilson...something is happening quickly and IDK WTF it is.
    Lmfaoooo

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hard to follow; harder to swallow.

The Wilson comment stands; whatever his performance numbers show, he always looks like Lucy on that assembly line.

Next case.
    lol

dadgummit

I get lost in the twitterverse. I am always a beat behind. It's a fun game to play, though.
    I know and understand a lot of things on the internetz, but Twatter is one of those things I'm not going to expel any energy on.
    Plus, if Twatter was so awesome and proving to be so popular - why not expand the # of characters? #shortsighted #lolgfy

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    They all pile on. I was watching NFL Total Access last night and the hostess was talking about the Jets having signed that QB the other day to fill in as a warm body for the Thursday game. At the end of the report she was talking about how the Jets are sitting Geno in case he has to start Game one and she threw in this brilliant insightful comment "what a mess". I don't get it. Whats a mess? The Eagles are sitting Vick, is that a mess? Why are the Jets a mess because Geno is sitting on Thursday? Are they a mess because buttfumbles got hurt? Its just morons piling on. Manish and these dooches can f themselves. The idea that Sanchez getting injured is some sort of big deal or a pox on Rex is ridiculous. No one cares about Sanchez. He isn't better then Geno or Simms or anyone else.
    LOL, what a C unty Twat

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    They all pile on. I was watching NFL Total Access last night and the hostess was talking about the Jets having signed that QB the other day to fill in as a warm body for the Thursday game. At the end of the report she was talking about how the Jets are sitting Geno in case he has to start Game one and she threw in this brilliant insightful comment "what a mess". I don't get it. Whats a mess? The Eagles are sitting Vick, is that a mess? Why are the Jets a mess because Geno is sitting on Thursday? Are they a mess because buttfumbles got hurt? Its just morons piling on. Manish and these dooches can f themselves. The idea that Sanchez getting injured is some sort of big deal or a pox on Rex is ridiculous. No one cares about Sanchez. He isn't better then Geno or Simms or anyone else.
    Saw that. No mention of how the Bills are starting an undrafted rookie free-agent in week 1. But it's the Jets QB situation that's a mess.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    How did that go over your head?

I approve of your post. It was great. Wilson waves his finger in the WRs face even after he gets burned.
    Too bad there isn't a chest-pounding smiley for Wilson. Come to think of it, that would be an appropriate smiley for this board anyway.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfreak View Post
    As a die hard Jets fan I only follow football and not the media hype...if you knew nothing about football and watched news about the Jets, you would probably assume that they are and have been the worse team in football for decades even though they have one losing season in the last 5 years. I deal with reality instead of perception. Dolphins and Bills are getting all kinds of nice words and the Bills have to play the Patriots with a rookie QB who I believe won something like 4 games in college. Sanchez got hurt on Saturday but dodged a bullet....Geno had three picks but still looked good at other times in the game. To play it safe they brought in another QB and will not play smith in the last pre season game. They also have looked good in three pre season games. The media is upset because they really have no stories to write about the Jets...they call the QB battle a controversy when it's nothing more than a competition...it's a controversy in NY but not in buffalo lol. Jet management have made moves that looks like will field a competitive team in 2013....all that and they have 12 picks in 2014. Dolphins last playoff win was 13 years ago and longer for the bills. Bengals get nothing but love and they last won a playoff game 30 years ago....Ryan 4-2 in the playoffs in 4 years....marvin lewis 0-4 in the playoffs in 11 years.....that is what I see...not the idiotic banter about every move the Jets make. I guess that's why I enjoy the game and cannot get riled up when buffoons bad mouth the Jets.
    Awesome Post! This should be sent to every hack media reporter at BSPN, NYP, NYDN, etc.