Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ** BREAKING ** Report: Bill Belichick knew Aaron Hernandez felt 'life was in danger'

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    But now it's known that Belichick knew much more than he publicly stated. In other words, it's coming out just how much of a liar and scumbag Belichick truly is. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. His public humiliation has only just begun. Stocking up on the popcorn to watch the Massahole Circus that should be around for quite some time.
    Great post. I'm gonna keep saying it - FF2 be damned - when is the press going to start asking Belly some tough questions about what he knew? Rex goes on vacation and he gets followed and yet these Ma$$hole reporters couldn't be bothered to press BB about AH.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Great post. I'm gonna keep saying it - FF2 be damned - when is the press going to start asking Belly some tough questions about what he knew? Rex goes on vacation and he gets followed and yet these Ma$$hole reporters couldn't be bothered to press BB about AH.
    Why? Do you honestly think BB knew ANYTHING about AH's murderous ways? Be real.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Didn't he shoot a friend in the face before??

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been saying since day 1....

"what did they know and when did they know it?"....

Response from Pats fans has been an almost universal

"There was no way anyone could have known anything. Nobody could have either foreseen or avoided this tragedy"

Erm....

So what if BB did know more about the gangsta lifestyle? What then?

Nancy Grace will be covering the trial and any hearings.... Nancy Grace baby! She is another real honeypot!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Didn't he shoot a friend in the face before??
    AH is a nice guy.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    AH is a nice guy.
    And a good shot..

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    And a good shot..
    You better be a point blank in the face. You'd actually be stupid for doing it that way. He's stupid.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, He didn't. But He did Know that AH was a hoodlum. He knew the guy was into some bad stuff. If BB is such a genius, then you can't tell me he couldn't see what was going on with one of his star players.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am not aware of gun carry laws in MA but I were the DA I would be pressing the Patriots to find out how much they knew about AH carrying a gun with him "everywhere".

WDTKAWDTKI ?

I think the public has a right to know these things and then us decide for ourselves to what extent the NE Patriots enabled AH and his murderous predilections.

They really do behave like an extended organized crime family.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    You better be a point blank in the face. You'd actually be stupid for doing it that way. He's stupid.
    Actually wasn't the story that the guy was shot in the hand or arm and the bullet traveled up to his face? Whichever, the story came out around the same time when the Llyod murder happened. No doubt AH is a scumbag, and the Pats certainly knew he had issues and that was why he fell to the 4th round. But no one could have predicted he was a mass murderer, as much as it gives you a woody to think they should have.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually wasn't the story that the guy was shot in the hand or arm and the bullet traveled up to his face? Whichever, the story came out around the same time when the Llyod murder happened. No doubt AH is a scumbag, and the Pats certainly knew he had issues and that was why he fell to the 4th round. But no one could have predicted he was a mass murderer, as much as it gives you a woody to think they should have.
    He was only being Boston Strong, that's all

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    He was only being Boston Strong, that's all
    That doesn't even make sense. (And would you make fun of "9/11 Never Forget", as you are lamely trying to do to with "Boston Strong"?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Like I said, BB is Teflon.

Rex should have won a few Super Bowls.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    That doesn't even make sense. (And would you make fun of "9/11 Never Forget", as you are lamely trying to do to with "Boston Strong"?
    Has nothing to do with a tragic bombing.

You people up there turned it into a Boston sports reference.

The Patriot Way in action.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    If BB wasn't such an Ahole, we'd have won a SB already.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Like I said, BB is Teflon.

Rex should have won a few Super Bowls.
    +1. Say what you want about HOW they won those SBs but they provide a nice shelter for BB. And BB and Kraft still have the ultimate cocoon in Brady. Brady will carry the banner, win 12 games, and the media will praise them for their steadfastness. We have already seen examples of this. Anyone who thinks otherwise is setting themselves up for disappointment.

Like I said, worst case scenario BB gets deposed and everyone compliments him on how well he handled himself.
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 08-29-2013 at 11:52 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    +1. Say what you want about HOW they won those SBs but they provide a nice shelter for BB. And BB and Kraft still have the ultimate cocoon in Brady. Brady will carry the banner, win 12 games, and the media will praise them for their steadfastness. We have already seen examples of this. Anyone who thinks otherwise is setting themselves up for disappointment.

Like I said, worst case scenario BB gets deposed and everyone compliments him on how he handled himself.
    It's hilarious how much you love them!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post

Like I said, worst case scenario BB gets deposed and everyone compliments him on how he handled himself.
    The whole thing will be handled on cocktail napkins I bet..

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    It's hilarious how much you love them!
    No. I am just in-touch with reality.

How can all you guys go around complaining how the media hates the Jets and love the Pats and come to a conclusion different than mine? The media is NEVER going to turn on the Pats. BB treats them like sh*t and they love him for it.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The whole thing will be handled on cocktail napkins I bet..

LOL. Probably.