Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: ** BREAKING ** Report: Bill Belichick knew Aaron Hernandez felt 'life was in danger'

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hope he wears his grubby hoodie to testify.

Mumbles will pull a Colonel Jessup...YOU EFFED WITH THE WRONG PATRIOT!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love that Pasts* fans wanna say how "awesome he is with the media" and "the media won't question him" ...

Well... The POLICE will question his ass! LMAO!!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    This entire situation very much compares to the Joe Paterno/Sandusky scandal. Paterno knew something was going on, his lead assistant supposedly saw what was going on, it's their responsiblity to report it, to escalate it to the proper authority, it's why Paterno was forced to resign. If BB had any inkling of the trouble Hernandez was in, if Hernandez did go up to the combine and shared some of his troubles, BB, whether he wants to be or not, he became involved, and he has a responsibility to the player on his team and to society to do something about it. If BB tried sweeping this under the rug, this is going to become a big deal and fast!!!
    You couldn't be more wrong. This is NOTHING like the Paterno/Sandusky scandal. In the history of you being wrong, this one's a doozy. An assistant told Joe he SAW Sandusky diddling a little boy in the shower and Paterno turned a blind eye. There is ZERO evidence that BB or Kraft knew AH killed someone and did the same. Sure, they knew he was a thug and hung out with the wrong people. They may have been wrong to think they could control him, but there's no way they thought he was capable of what has been alleged against him. You can stop your fapping now.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    I love that Pasts* fans wanna say how "awesome he is with the media" and "the media won't question him" ...

They may.

Then they'll ask for autographs.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Here BB is displaying a trophy for each murder AH is under suspicion for.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here BB is displaying a ring for each murder AH is under suspicion for.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post

In all fairness Pats* fans (&trolls especially) aren't the brightest bulbs around.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    You couldn't be more wrong. This is NOTHING like the Paterno/Sandusky scandal. In the history of you being wrong, this one's a doozy. An assistant told Joe he SAW Sandusky diddling a little boy in the shower and Paterno turned a blind eye. There is ZERO evidence that BB or Kraft knew AH killed someone and did the same. Sure, they knew he was a thug and hung out with the wrong people. They may have been wrong to think they could control him, but there's no way they thought he was capable of what has been alleged against him. You can stop your fapping now.
    Typical response from the myopic Pats homer, the "my team does no wrong, leave my team alone" clown!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Typical response from the myopic Pats homer, the "my team does no wrong, leave my team alone" clown!!!

Pretty pathetic, aren't they!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    In all fairness Pats* fans (&trolls especially) aren't the brightest bulbs around.
    LOL.... this is true.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Typical response from the myopic Jets homer, "Pats are the evil empire who fix games, pay off refs, are media darlings, cause world hunger, global warming, and chemical warfare in Syria, and oh yeah, hide known murderers from prosecution". BTW, You promising another 12 win season again this year?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wizard of Oz behind the curtain next please

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Typical response from the myopic Jets homer, "Pats are the evil empire who fix games, pay off refs, are media darlings, cause world hunger, global warming, and chemical warfare in Syria, and oh yeah, hide known murderers from prosecution". BTW, You promising another 12 win season again this year?
    You forgot about the cameras and cheating. Tell me more about them fixing games though...Is this something new?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Believe nothing you hear and half of what you read... unless its bad for the Patsies then believe it all.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    dude, everyone knows that the Pats under Belichick are notorious cheaters. Only in the Boston area is that fact ignored. Everyone also knows that Belichick is a despicable person, engaging in extra martial affairs, ruining other marriages and downright stealing a million dollars from Leon Hess. He may have between legally and technically entitled to that money, but he violated a trust and was exposed as morally and ethically corrupt, characteristics that he has continued to display for the last 15 years. The blind devotion to him and failure to acknowledge the obvious cheating, makes you and other Pats fans equally morally corrupt.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look troll... its no longer an alleged crime. His lawyer will deal soon and you Pats Pu$$ies will never see him again. You guys will not live up to your standards this year, Brady will retire and by next season, you turd-like trolls will have crawled under a rock.

I think you're one of the easiest troll to hate because you call your self Guido. The Jersey Guido shows reminded me that Guido is a term of defamation and given to schmucks who have an undeserved sense of entitlement. So congrats at being at the top of your field.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    Look troll... its no longer an alleged crime.
    I was unaware of a conviction in this case.