Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Open prostitution drive-ins

Open prostitution drive-ins

It's time to move to Zurich!

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/interna...ref=obinsource

Do they get fries with that?

Zurich is opening its first sex drive-ins tomorrow — nine wooden booths where men can get some McLovin’ with hookers outside of the Swiss city’s downtown area.

The procedure for the so-called “sex boxes” is vaguely similar to fast-food service.

Drivers pass a check-in gate and follow a marked route — then place their orders with one of 40 prostitutes, negotiate a price and then drive on to meet up in the covered boink booth.

Street signs show the way and display the rules: Adults must be alone, drive automobiles rather than bikes, and properly discard their used condoms. Patrons must also keep their lust contained within the boundaries of their designated sex box and avoid the surrounding woods.

Each of the nine wooden sex boxes accommodates a single car and is equipped with alarm buttons that notify on-premises security.

“Prostitution is a business. We cannot prohibit it, so we want to control it in favor of the sex workers and the population,” Michael Herzig, Zurich's social services director in charge of the sex drive-ins, told the UK's Independent. “If we do not control it, organized crime and the pimps will take over."

Men seeking paid hanky panky outside three approved zones around Zurich, which includes the sex boxes, face fines of up to $500.

The $2.2M sex drive-ins are not universally loved, however, seeing as only 52 percent of Zurich's voters approved plans to introduce the boxes in a ballot initiative last year.

“It will not work, either because the clients will not come or because the site will not be used by prostitutes," said Svwn Dogwiler, a right-wing politician in Switzerland's Swiss People's Party.

Zurich's sex boxes are not the first in Europe. In Germany the sex box experiment has largely been a success with many claiming a dramatic drop in crime as a result of their introduction.

However in the city of Dortmund where the boxes were opened in 2007, the authorities eventually had to close up shop because eastern European gangs had taken the business over.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Moreno Valley View Post

Drivers pass a check-in gate and follow a marked route — then place their orders with one of 40 prostitutes, negotiate a price and then drive on to meet up in the covered boink booth.

Meh, its like gameday at Metlife; Drive up, pay alot, get screwed, then leave.

-

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Meh, its like gameday at Metlife; Drive up, pay alot, get screwed, then leave.

-
    I always thought the new stadium resembled a giant boink booth...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    I always thought the new stadium resembled a giant boink booth...
    lol...everyone leaves staring into their empty wallets and rubbing their recently screwed tuchuses thinking..."wait...whu..wasnt I supposed to be the one doing the screwing...wtf".

Veteran
    Our government is to childish to handle such a thing properly. Sex sells, no question. Its even called the worlds oldest business, but our government won't use anything reasonable against the debt. Whores and legal reef=defeating the national debt.

Jets Insider VIP
    Reminds me of college in the 80's. Took a few dormmates to NYC (upstate bumpkins), drove to 17th and Lex when it was full of hookers. I saw one and asked...how much for a BJ? Just to get the guys laughing.

Within 30 seconds my car was literally, no joke, surrounded by 5 or 6 women competing on price.

Thats almost a drive thru.

Full disclosure...I have never been with a hooker. This was college fun.

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    lol...everyone leaves staring into their empty wallets and rubbing their recently screwed tuchuses thinking..."wait...whu..wasnt I supposed to be the one doing the screwing...wtf".
    except from the dude in teh red robe, he leaves with a big smile, ear to ear.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Moreno Valley View Post

“It will not work, either because the clients will not come"
    Heyoooo!

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Full disclosure...I have never been with a hooker.
    The whole deal fell apart when you asked to see her W-9.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    except from the dude in teh red robe, he leaves with a big smile, ear to ear.
    WTF :o

Hall Of Fame
    Two words.... "Dollar menu"

OK, maybe one more question since McDonalds in England charges for Ketchup packets.... Are condiments included in the price of the "meal" here?

All League
    Damn, no bike sex. That's my thing.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Reminds me of college in the 80's. Took a few dormmates to NYC (upstate bumpkins), drove to 17th and Lex when it was full of hookers. I saw one and asked...how much for a BJ? Just to get the guys laughing.

Within 30 seconds my car was literally, no joke, surrounded by 5 or 6 women competing on price.

Thats almost a drive thru.

17th and Lex doesn't exist. But if you head to 27th and Lex you'll have about 5 or 6 Indian restaurants to choose from.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    17th and Lex doesn't exist. But if you head to 27th and Lex you'll have about 5 or 6 Indian restaurants to choose from.
    Really? Right near where city college business school was. Perhaps 3rd ave. Remember this was around 1984... I was a college kid, drunk a lot.

and yes.... LOVE the Indian restaurants around the flatiron bldg area. Had a client on 5th ave around 25th or 26th . Lots of Chicken Tikka.

All Pro

Of course you haven't. I believe in your profession they are perceived as such.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boston Patriot View Post
    Of course you haven't. I believe in your profession they are perceived as such.
    That would make us lawyers no?

All Pro
    That would make us lawyers no?

(These new smileys suck!)

BTW, aren't we all Ho's taking the Man's money for services rendered? What does the particular calling have to do with being put down like our poor sisters have had to bear? It's the Man who's putting our sisters down because it's about the only thing these baztids haven't found a way to put a tax stamp on.
    Last edited by The Boston Patriot; 08-27-2013 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    WTF :o
    sorry.

Allegedly.

better?

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    I blew my horn, now ahh you .....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Really? Right near where city college business school was. Perhaps 3rd ave. Remember this was around 1984... I was a college kid, drunk a lot.

and yes.... LOVE the Indian restaurants around the flatiron bldg area. Had a client on 5th ave around 25th or 26th . Lots of Chicken Tikka.
    Yeah, you were probably up a few blocks in the low 20s on Lex. There was still a heavy hooker presence in the 90s as well. Or so I am told.... Pretty much cleared out these days. Indian joints still there. Not surprisingly, a good place to find a cab.

(Lex runs into Gramercy Park around 21-22nd)