Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 78

Thread: Visiting Canada, *****es!!!!!!

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,528

    Visiting Canada, B****es!!!!!!

    Drove to Chicago for a business meeting via NJ,PA,OH,IN in 14 hours, because I still have a health precaution for flying.
    Driving back via MI through Canada back to NY for variety, and am now in London, Ontario,
    which seems a lot like Hempstead.
    Had to get by a border agent 1st who gave Lee Ermey a run for his money.
    I'd send you a virtual Tim Hortons, but I'm not sure which flavour you like.

    Wishing most of you the best, only 95% as much as usual,
    JSJ
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 08-31-2013 at 09:47 PM.

  2. #2
    if you go to Montreal, stop by the Greek restaurant on the corner of Prince Arthur and St. Laurent.

    tell them I sent you.

    enjoy the secret sauce.

  3. #3
    Stop in Vermont and get me some Heady Topper. Thank you.

  4. #4
    I live in London, Ontario. Be thankful you were just visiting.

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,139
    Quote Originally Posted by nyahay bus View Post
    Stop in Vermont and get me some Heady Timmy. Thank you.
    wha....

  6. #6
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    seems a lot like Hempstead.
    Manny Collins is at the bus stop with his suitcase?




    -

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    27,405
    Why?

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,050
    And your bragging about this why?

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In The Cone of Doom
    Posts
    7,058
    Can you go by Timmeeeessss house/coop on the way home and pick up some peaches for the hampur oktoberfest party? You might also check and see if he has come to from the latest bender.
    Last edited by The Boston Patriot; 08-29-2013 at 03:27 PM.

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    6,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Drove to Chicago for a business meeting via NJ,PA,OH,IN in 14 hours, because I still have a health precaution for flying.
    Driving back via MI through Canada back to NY for variety, and am now in London, Ontario,
    which seems a lot like Hempstead.
    Had to get by a border agent 1st who gave Lee Ermey a run for his money.
    I'd send you a virtual Tim Hortons, but I'm not sure which flavour you like.

    Wishing most of you the best, only 95% as much as usual,
    JSJ
    Jungle, you are in MY neck of the woods! I live fifteen minutes from London, and will be working tonight (work in a bar at the University)! Too bad you can't come by, I'd buy you six beers. But you're an American, so six micro-beers from Canada might kill you. You better keep driving.

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chattanooga, Tn via Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,298
    Canada Steve didn't type 'eh' one single time. How can we be sure that he's truely Canadian, eh.

  12. #12
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,115
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaSteve View Post
    I'd buy you six beers. But you're an American, so six micro-beers from Canada might kill you. You better keep driving.
    NO. No, he wont keep driving. You misread his post, lol. Line those beers up. And make it.....7.

    8

    -

  13. #13
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,772
    Friends Don't Let Friends.®



    what? I'm tired; you finish it

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,101
    Quote Originally Posted by titanbuoy View Post
    I live in London, Ontario. Be thankful you were just visiting.
    my most refreshing beer of all time was a Labatts Blue at the Seven Dwarfs in London while my Dad and I were driving through on a blistering hot day.

    thirty years later I still remember that damn beer

  15. #15
    There was indeed a tale of some sumb american that actually liked Blue so this may be correct. (Actually I went back to my roots and bought a real cheap variety of canuck beer today on the way home from work that I used to drink in my college....poor days. God it sucks.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaSteve View Post
    Jungle, you are in MY neck of the woods! I live fifteen minutes from London, and will be working tonight (work in a bar at the University)! Too bad you can't come by, I'd buy you six beers. But you're an American, so six micro-beers from Canada might kill you. You better keep driving.
    I was just in Niagara Falls last weekend, and finding a good beer was pretty tough. Found a semi decent brewpub called Taps, but the amount of times I heard "what's an IPA" was absurd.

  17. #17
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,115
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJet View Post
    I was just in Niagara Falls last weekend, and finding a good beer was pretty tough. Found a semi decent brewpub called Taps, but the amount of times I heard "what's an IPA" was absurd.
    Niagra falls?....





    -

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    There was indeed a tale of some sumb american that actually liked Blue so this may be correct.
    ha ha

    take off hoser

  19. #19
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,139
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJet View Post
    I was just in Niagara Falls last weekend, and finding a good beer was pretty tough. Found a semi decent brewpub called Taps, but the amount of times I heard "what's an IPA" was absurd.
    yea...but anyone who goes up an asks for an "IPA" is usually a dooshy tool....


    case in point .....
    Last edited by Peebag; 08-29-2013 at 09:49 PM.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    yea...but anyone who goes up an asks for an "IPA" is usually a dooshy tool....
    Actually, that reminds me, the complete response was "what's an IPA you dooshy tool?"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us