Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 74

Thread: Another borderline first round bust for the Pats...

  1. #41
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketJet View Post
    I've said this before. I am amazed on how much time is wasted on here worrying about what the Pat's do and do not do. I could give a sh1t. This has been more of a NE board all summer than NY Jets. Very sad
    This is true. When your team stinks, I guess whining about the media and trying to rip the best franchise in the NFL makes you feel better.

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    I have out of the 4 picks that year only Kyle and Vlad remains.. In the Pats case they had 12 picks in 2010 at least none of our 4 killed anyone.
    On OR off the field.

  3. #43
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Confederacy
    Posts
    13,111
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    I wish your team would make it to the playoffs more than once every few years so the sampling would be greater than it is and your point might have some validity.
    Don't worry!

  4. #44
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    I have out of the 4 picks that year only Kyle and Vlad remains.. In the Pats case they had 12 picks in 2010 at least none of our 4 killed anyone.
    So...we have lowered our standards to VLAD is a success because he hasn't killed anyone?

  5. #45
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    21,447
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    And yet they'll take the division again.

    Go figure.
    Easy to figure. Brady

  6. #46
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    So sure of this, are you?
    FF2, like the other Trolls, is nothing more then a Frontrunner, the minute BB and Pats* turn into pumpkins you won't see him post here.

  7. #47
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    43,005
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    So...we have lowered our standards to VLAD is a success because he hasn't killed anyone?
    Did I say Vlad was a success or are you making crap up?? I said only 2 of the 4 picks remain. For a guy that uses numbers for a living it shouldn't be hard to figure out if you have three times the picks your chances of getting some good players are better.. You must have a taste for kissing BB's butt..

  8. #48
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Did I say Vlad was a success or are you making crap up?? I said only 2 of the 4 picks remain. For a guy that uses numbers for a living it shouldn't be hard to figure out if you have three times the picks your chances of getting some good players are better.. You must have a taste for kissing BB's butt..
    I find it humorous that anyone could defend our 2010 draft or mock any others 2010 draft. I would point to our 2009 and 2010 draft , our lack of ability to draft well and develop as the reason we are so behind the 8 ball.

    VLAD sucks BTW.... improvement in run blocking is his swan song.

  9. #49
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,399
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    So...we have lowered our standards to VLAD is a success because he hasn't killed anyone?
    Do Sanchez and McElroy count?

  10. #50
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    43,005
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    I find it humorous that anyone could defend our 2010 draft or mock any others 2010 draft. I would point to our 2009 and 2010 draft , our lack of ability to draft well and develop as the reason we are so behind the 8 ball.

    VLAD sucks BTW.... improvement in run blocking is his swan song.
    So saying 2 out of 4 players that remain is defending the Jets draft and saying if you have 3 times the picks your chances are better to find good players is mocking the Pats?? Is English your first language??

  11. #51
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    On OR off the field.


    #yoloswag

  12. #52
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    So saying 2 out of 4 players that remain is defending the Jets draft and saying if you have 3 times the picks your chances are better to find good players is mocking the Pats?? Is English your first language??
    You are very defensive..... Middle child?

  13. #53
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Weak sauce bro.

    C'mon...make a prediction!!!

    Man up!
    Man up is what you should preach to your hero Hernandez who murdered an acquaintance in cold blood and couldn't 'fess up to. Take your lumps like a man, don't run like a poofter

  14. #54
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,057
    Post Thanks / Like
    What? Kyle Wilson had a very good overall campaign last season, and Ducasse is now starting, McKnight was one of the league's best kick returners, about as good as you can get in the 4th round, his career is not over yet.

  15. #55
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    43,005
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    You are very defensive..... Middle child?
    Nope I just don't make crap up.. But when you do taxes I guess that goes with the job..

  16. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    What? Kyle Wilson had a very good overall campaign last season, and Ducasse is now starting, McKnight was one of the league's best kick returners, about as good as you can get in the 4th round, his career is not over yet.

    Lmao...you are one funny Jester!

  17. #57
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    What? Kyle Wilson had a very good overall campaign last season, and Ducasse is now starting, McKnight was one of the league's best kick returners, about as good as you can get in the 4th round, his career is not over yet.
    Vlad is starting???? That speaks volumes. VLAD is not even an average player.

  18. #58
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    5,193
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Patriots tried desperately to trade that pick, but there were no takers. They could have picked Titus Young instead -- what a missed opportunity.

  19. #59
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    FF2, like the other Trolls, is nothing more then a Frontrunner, the minute BB and Pats* turn into pumpkins you won't see him post here.
    Actually, it'll be a lot easier to post here once the Pats stop winning the division and 12+ games every season, because there's a better chance people will be more rationale than you typically get here right now where the Patriots are the boogeyman and are responsible for 9/11, the kidnapping of the Lindbergh Baby and the Dot Com bust.

    RE: Dowling, I think he could catch on somewhere and do well. But he's clearly a waste of an essentially 1st rounder. He started a couple of games and pats fans crowned him a shutdown corner and I wasn't ready. Then he started having injury issues, etc, and Pats fans turned on him but I still think he could do well in the right situation.

    I actually think he'd do really well on the Jets playing opposite of Cromartie, since his build is similar. Hopefully that doesn't happen, though.

  20. #60
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    What? Kyle Wilson had a very good overall campaign last season, and Ducasse is now starting, McKnight was one of the league's best kick returners, about as good as you can get in the 4th round, his career is not over yet.
    COMMON

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us