Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another borderline first round bust for the Pats...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketJet View Post
    I've said this before. I am amazed on how much time is wasted on here worrying about what the Pat's do and do not do. I could give a sh1t. This has been more of a NE board all summer than NY Jets. Very sad
    This is true. When your team stinks, I guess whining about the media and trying to rip the best franchise in the NFL makes you feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    I have out of the 4 picks that year only Kyle and Vlad remains.. In the Pats case they had 12 picks in 2010 at least none of our 4 killed anyone.
    On OR off the field.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    I wish your team would make it to the playoffs more than once every few years so the sampling would be greater than it is and your point might have some validity.
    Don't worry!

Jets Insider VIP
    I have out of the 4 picks that year only Kyle and Vlad remains.. In the Pats case they had 12 picks in 2010 at least none of our 4 killed anyone.
    So...we have lowered our standards to VLAD is a success because he hasn't killed anyone?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    And yet they'll take the division again.

Go figure.
    Easy to figure. Brady

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    So sure of this, are you?
    FF2, like the other Trolls, is nothing more then a Frontrunner, the minute BB and Pats* turn into pumpkins you won't see him post here.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    So...we have lowered our standards to VLAD is a success because he hasn't killed anyone?
    Did I say Vlad was a success or are you making crap up?? I said only 2 of the 4 picks remain. For a guy that uses numbers for a living it shouldn't be hard to figure out if you have three times the picks your chances of getting some good players are better.. You must have a taste for kissing BB's butt..

Jets Insider VIP
    Did I say Vlad was a success or are you making crap up?? I said only 2 of the 4 picks remain. For a guy that uses numbers for a living it shouldn't be hard to figure out if you have three times the picks your chances of getting some good players are better.. You must have a taste for kissing BB's butt..
    I find it humorous that anyone could defend our 2010 draft or mock any others 2010 draft. I would point to our 2009 and 2010 draft , our lack of ability to draft well and develop as the reason we are so behind the 8 ball.

VLAD sucks BTW.... improvement in run blocking is his swan song.

Do Sanchez and McElroy count?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I find it humorous that anyone could defend our 2010 draft or mock any others 2010 draft. I would point to our 2009 and 2010 draft , our lack of ability to draft well and develop as the reason we are so behind the 8 ball.

VLAD sucks BTW.... improvement in run blocking is his swan song.
    So saying 2 out of 4 players that remain is defending the Jets draft and saying if you have 3 times the picks your chances are better to find good players is mocking the Pats?? Is English your first language??

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    On OR off the field.

#yoloswag

Jets Insider VIP
    So saying 2 out of 4 players that remain is defending the Jets draft and saying if you have 3 times the picks your chances are better to find good players is mocking the Pats?? Is English your first language??
    You are very defensive..... Middle child?

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Weak sauce bro.

C'mon...make a prediction!!!

Man up!
    Man up is what you should preach to your hero Hernandez who murdered an acquaintance in cold blood and couldn't 'fess up to. Take your lumps like a man, don't run like a poofter

What? Kyle Wilson had a very good overall campaign last season, and Ducasse is now starting, McKnight was one of the league's best kick returners, about as good as you can get in the 4th round, his career is not over yet.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

You are very defensive..... Middle child?
    Nope I just don't make crap up.. But when you do taxes I guess that goes with the job..

Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    What? Kyle Wilson had a very good overall campaign last season, and Ducasse is now starting, McKnight was one of the league's best kick returners, about as good as you can get in the 4th round, his career is not over yet.

Lmao...you are one funny Jester!

Jets Insider VIP
    Vlad is starting???? That speaks volumes. VLAD is not even an average player.

The Patriots tried desperately to trade that pick, but there were no takers. They could have picked Titus Young instead -- what a missed opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    FF2, like the other Trolls, is nothing more then a Frontrunner, the minute BB and Pats* turn into pumpkins you won't see him post here.
    Actually, it'll be a lot easier to post here once the Pats stop winning the division and 12+ games every season, because there's a better chance people will be more rationale than you typically get here right now where the Patriots are the boogeyman and are responsible for 9/11, the kidnapping of the Lindbergh Baby and the Dot Com bust.

RE: Dowling, I think he could catch on somewhere and do well. But he's clearly a waste of an essentially 1st rounder. He started a couple of games and pats fans crowned him a shutdown corner and I wasn't ready. Then he started having injury issues, etc, and Pats fans turned on him but I still think he could do well in the right situation.

I actually think he'd do really well on the Jets playing opposite of Cromartie, since his build is similar. Hopefully that doesn't happen, though.

COMMON