Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nfl preseason pkg is a ripoff

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

nfl preseason pkg is a ripoff

I paid 14.99 to watch all the games and I saw 1 game all messed up and skipping. after that I could not watch any more without a page coming up telling me to sign up and pay again. What a friggan ripoff!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol @ paying to watch PRESEASON. Blame yourself for that.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks bro that makes me feel much better now

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by george jetfan from miami View Post
    I paid 14.99 to watch all the games and I saw 1 game all messed up and skipping. after that I could not watch any more without a page coming up telling me to sign up and pay again. What a friggan ripoff!!!!
    I bought the package and have not had a problem with it. Does not really matter now though, since the real games will be starting soon enough.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's your internet connection. It's like watching TV for me

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea I bought it because I heard about it on here. It worked for 1 game. I must be doing something wrong. Anyway it was only 15 bucks but still I wanted to see Simms play

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mine has been great, I wish my Sunday Ticket on my PS3 was as good, now that's a steaming pile, always freezing and disconnecting, and i'm rocking a strong Fios connection

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im supposed to have high speed. whatever I will be at the sportsbar next week

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    George,
    I dont mean to bum you out, but my picture was PERFECT, and as I watched today , I thought, what a great deal!
    $14 for the entire Jets pre-season !!!
    Its your computer/internet. Not the NFL Network...

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I've watched every preseason game and they were ALL perfect and my pc screen is 27" and kickin! Don't know what you guys problem was! Sounds like your internet is slow.........

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea I bought it because I heard about it on here. It worked for 1 game. I must be doing something wrong. Anyway it was only 15 bucks but still I wanted to see Simms play
    Mine was great. I installed the proper app and it worked well for three games..

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried streaming video from one of the free sites & had a virus shut down my computer ... $140 to dell and 5 hours on the phone working with the Dell guy later service was restored ... You got off lucky George!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post
    I tried streaming video from one of the free sites & had a virus shut down my computer ... $140 to dell and 5 hours on the phone working with the Dell guy later service was restored ... You got off lucky George!
    That is why I happily plunk down the $15 for preseason. Same thing happened to me 2 tears ago when I tried streaming it - $100+ to Best Buy to clean the virus. $15 is a small price to pay.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Post Thanks / Like
    I purchased the same package and I have never had an issue with it. Watching it on my laptop on HD. I love it and last night I upgraded for the entire season package....a good deal for under $40.00

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    How far we're you siting from the screen?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could be your internet connection speed, or possibly an issue with your PC. Have subscribed to the equivalent international (live streaming of all games) version for several years and it is generally great. Where issues have arisen, it has been my cable connection speed or use of older PC equipment that has caused it. With a fast connection and up-to-date equipment, it's fantastic - true HD quality and allows you to watch up to 4 live games (or 3 live games plus redzone) on a split screen.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry George - read the fineprint. The site isn't liable for any advice received here.
    Do you think I'm happy with my Kenmore appliances in the new place???

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    +1 Same here..

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wasn't trying to blame this site crasherino so don't be so defensive. Like I said it was probably on my end. I did eventually get it on later last night. The quality was just ok but like some have said its probably my connection or something else or a combination of things. Sorry for my rant. Anyways I liked how Simms played. He reminded me of a young Favre

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    It worked perfectly fine for me.