Thread: Simms has a little Favre in him

Simms has a little Favre in him

A little of that gun slinger swagger, "my arm can get that ball there quicker than that guy right there can get to it", quick trigger, and even the way he releases. I think Favre has a slight quicker release but that throw to Campbell looked a lot like #4.

Now do I think he's NFL ready to start? Personally no .. although he can prove everyone wrong overachieving like other QB's have gone on to prove others. This kid is nothing like his daddy or his older brother. His style of play is completely different but I really think he's cut out to be in this league. With proper development sky is the limit. If he can keep his head in the game cause he has ALL the physical tools needed. If he can be coached up ... he can be a huge steal. Develop him and you just never know. I think in an actual game week on an NFL stage things will look pretty crazy with him out there and I don't know if he's ready to handle exotic looks, mixed coverages, & if he can keep up with the pace of the game and understanding other team's players attributes as well as his teammates. Anything is possible though

Jets Insider VIP
    Didn't Jenn Sterger almost end up with a little Favre in her?

Hall Of Fame
    The hole of the Pasts* have a little Brady in them.

You are NOT blind ...

Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post
    A little of that gun slinger swagger, "my arm can get that ball there quicker than that guy right there can get to it", quick trigger, and even the way he releases. I think Favre has a slight quicker release but that throw to Campbell looked a lot like #4.

Now do I think he's NFL ready to start? Personally no .. although he can prove everyone wrong overachieving like other QB's have gone on to prove others. This kid is nothing like his daddy or his older brother. His style of play is completely different but I really think he's cut out to be in this league. With proper development sky is the limit. If he can keep his head in the game cause he has ALL the physical tools needed. If he can be coached up ... he can be a huge steal. Develop him and you just never know. I think in an actual game week on an NFL stage things will look pretty crazy with him out there and I don't know if he's ready to handle exotic looks, mixed coverages, & if he can keep up with the pace of the game and understanding other team's players attributes as well as his teammates. Anything is possible though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

All Pro
    Simms is the next brett favre. Who knew?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    THAT was excellent...whatever happened to her?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Simms is the next brett favre. Who knew?
    His arm is more like Mathew Staffords and that's not a bad thing. Farve thew everything 60yds and 50% were INTs.

Hall Of Fame
    almost

Hall Of Fame
    Pun intended?

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Jeff Garcia

Yea that was the first thing I thought of too that he reminded me of Favre. Got beat up and knocked down and just got up and kept coming back firing the ball. Loved it!!! He has real potential and they better not let him slip through the cracks.

Could he possibly start week 1 ? I know it was only against backups but the guy showed alot about what he can do. It was more how he did it that was impressive. He completed some passes where he had hardly any room for error and he just gunned the ball before the d even saw it it was in the receivers hands. Haven't seen that from a jet QB since Favre himself

Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    Pun intended?
    Maybe a little. Rep me biatches! lol

TappaLappinAndClappin'WhileFappin' via TapaTalk

Hall Of Fame
    Maybe a little. Rep me biatches! lol

TappaLappinAndClappin'WhileFappin' via TapaTalk
    Rep for Rep? LOL, done on my side.