Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Tebow Released

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Post Thanks / Like
    um he won one title as a qb...in 2006 chris leak was the qb and tebow was a gimmick player.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Wolfe View Post
    If he's so bad, then how did he win two titles and a heisman in college? How did he beat the jets defense on that final drive? The playoff win against Pittsburgh?

Give tebow the ball and things will happen.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    "give Tebow the ball and things will happen"

Yup. Like having to fill in all of those football-sized craters in the field.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Winston is right

BAD things

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    You said the RS article shouldn't be taken seriously because Borges was fired from his Boston reporting job because he's a plagiarist. So again I'll ask, what parts of the Rolling stone article on Hernandez aren't true?

How about the stuff about BB encouraging AH to continue his criminal life via a flophouse?

Did Borges make that up? If so, why isn't BB denouncing the article?

We'll wait for your examples.
    Here is an example. The article cites that BB hired Mark Briggs the current head of security ostensibly because it was "his guy"- that is false. It was Kraft who did so after 9/11 because Briggs was an expert with large event security. Borges himself backed off that assertion when he was recently interviewed.

As far as BB not denouncing the article...ummmm did you type that with a straight face? I don't know if you've noticed but he isn't very talkative to the press.

Oh and as far as Tebow, thank God they released him...feels like I just took a 230 pound dump with the sense of relief. Bonus is that the Jets are still paying him.
    Last edited by PatriotReign; 09-01-2013 at 10:36 AM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    Here is an example. The article cites that BB hired Mark Briggs the current head of security ostensibly because it was "his guy"- that is false. It was Kraft who did so after 9/11 because Briggs was an expert with large event security. Borges himself backed off that assertion when he was recently interviewed.

As far as BB not denouncing the article...ummmm did you type that with a straight face? I don't know if you've noticed but he isn't very talkative to the press.

Oh and as far as Tebow, thank God they released him...feels like I just took a 230 pound dump with the sense of relief. Bonus is that the Jets are still paying him.

Why bother? His agenda is obvious when he wrote "How about the stuff about BB encouraging AH to continue his criminal life via a flophouse." Probably one of the most stupid questions I've ever read. How anyone could read the story and come away with BB was ENCOURAGING AH to continue his illegal ways, especially when the article suggests that BB had warned AH that he would be cut if he didn't fly straight, and that a rented apartment would be a way for him to separate himself from the thugs in his life who he claimed would kill him. Not that I believe that either of those scenarios actually happened, but that is what the article stated. Please.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houyx View Post
    Sign that beast.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I can say the same for my neighbor's beagle..

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post

That's not insignificant, assuming you're not trolling me about the Borges retraction. Bad job by Borges for overselling that point of the story.

I will say that Pats* security has a lot of things to answer for and I would clean house if I were Kraft. That's assuming, of course, that his security guys really left him in the dark in 2012 about what a scumbag AH was and is.

Yes I know that BB doesn't comment on the press. But we are talking about first degree murder case here. The implication of the article is that BB knew that AH was involved in criminal activity. If BB wants to mumble through press conferences when the subject is cutting Tebow, so be it. But when the press is connecting you to a murder case, I think anyone would speak up if what's being asserted is false.

So until I hear BB deny it, I'll assume that Rolling Stone wasn't wrong about the flop house aspect of the story.
    Last edited by TheBlairThomasFumble; 09-01-2013 at 04:15 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://timtebowfan.proboards.com/thr...t-again?page=3

Tebow spotted in Buffalo?

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Why bother? His agenda is obvious when he wrote "How about the stuff about BB encouraging AH to continue his criminal life via a flophouse." Probably one of the most stupid questions I've ever read. How anyone could read the story and come away with BB was ENCOURAGING AH to continue his illegal ways, especially when the article suggests that BB had warned AH that he would be cut if he didn't fly straight, and that a rented apartment would be a way for him to separate himself from the thugs in his life who he claimed would kill him. Not that I believe that either of those scenarios actually happened, but that is what the article stated. Please.
    Read the article. BB told AH to "lay low" and rent the flophouse. Does that sound like something a coach who wants to make sure the "PATRIOT WAY" reflects character and class would do?

Come on. You guys are the last ones defending this scumbag and his coach who looked the other way.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    As per ESPN now Tebow jerseys 70% off

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

I.....I can't stop laughing. That is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogglez View Post
    It's so hilarious. They just can't understand why Green Bay or Seattle isn't ringing his phone off the hook, lol.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogglez View Post
    That's why the media loves him. He can't throw the ball any better than a high school QB, yes the people on those websites are validating why he can't win a Superbowl.

They can take solace by putting him in the Dan Marino category of QBs. When Tebow gets inducted into the NFL Hall of Fame, everyone will forget that he couldn't earn a roster spot on the Jets or Pats...or Bills apparently.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not gonna click it, but there's a whole board for him. WTF??!!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Seriously, who works out in blue jeans with no shirt?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Seriously, who works out in blue jeans with no shirt?
    And why did he bathe in oil?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    And why did he bathe in oil?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    I'm not gonna click it, but there's a whole board for him. WTF??!!
    You really should. Everyone should experience it at least once.

Hysterical and horrifying at the same time

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    You really should. Everyone should experience it at least once.

Hysterical and horrifying at the same time