Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Tebow Released

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    No, those would be randy models from a video.

Oh, hold up. I was talking about that brunette chick... Someone was saying she was an MMA fighter or something.
    I'll have to find it

this one
    lol... looks like a catfight
    Last edited by Hitman Harris; 09-02-2013 at 03:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Oh, hold up. I was talking about that brunette chick... Someone was saying she was an MMA fighter or something.
    I'll have to find it

this one
    Would pay to see a Mud-wrestling cat-fight between her and Cristina Del Basso.

I'll have to find it

this one
    Oh. That's Gina Carano.

Jets Insider VIP
    Wow

That tebow fans forum is ONE HUGE pathetic pile of trailer trash. At leasr Demosthenes9, JaxSuzy, daballhawk, Nike and the rest of our dispossessed Timmy worshippers have a place to go to now

Yeah, I love the attitude that since Tebow couldn't make it as an NFL QB he can just train for a few weeks to play NFL-level in another position that he has never, ever played. Or the A11 league will just magically come together just for Tebow.

I also really love how they were all going to stay Pats fans on Friday and Saturday but then once Tebow dropped off waivers they started pissing on the Pats.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

She nice!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Check out the discussions they have about the A11FL. They (well, not ALL of them) believe that some ****ty little minor (if that) league is going to bring down the NFL and that all the college players will choose it over the NFL.

The extent of their delusion is BAFFLING.

http://timtebowfans.forumotion.net/f14-discussions
    Thanks Mac. I only read a little bit but that is some of the funniest sh!t ever. Maybe we can invite sportsbabe brandi to post over here She is more delusional than any of the Tebowites we had around here.

Belichick only signed Tebow because he wanted to use Tebow in the wildcat in goal-line formations that d-bag. Now Belicheat has bigger fish to fry thanks Brady losing all his weapons and Tebow looking awful in preseason.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by RobR View Post
    Thanks Mac. I only read a little bit but that is some of the funniest sh!t ever. Maybe we can invite sportsbabe brandi to post over here She is more delusional than any of the Tebowites we had around here.
    The A11fl...

Sounds perfect for Timmy...

No teams (to be announced)

Coaches recruitment ( applications on the web site)

Definitely Tebow level quality

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Wow

That tebow fans forum is ONE HUGE pathetic pile of trailer trash. At leasr Demosthenes9, JaxSuzy, daballhawk, Nike and the rest of our dispossessed Timmy worshippers have a place to go to now
    Too bad the Jets dumb owner can be counted among those Tebow-worshippers. I'm slightly surprised we signed Quinn instead of bringing back Woody's sociopolitical hero.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by rex-n-effect View Post
    Yeah, I love the attitude that since Tebow couldn't make it as an NFL QB he can just train for a few weeks to play NFL-level in another position that he has never, ever played. Or the A11 league will just magically come together just for Tebow.

I also really love how they were all going to stay Pats fans on Friday and Saturday but then once Tebow dropped off waivers they started pissing on the Pats.
    So, pretty much EXACTLY like your typical Pasts* fan, once Brady struggles/retires.

So, pretty much EXACTLY like your typical Pasts* fan, once Brady struggles/retires.
    Pats fans will just go back to being Cowboys or Steelers fans once Brady retires. Foxboro was a friggin ghost town prior to the Parcells/Belichick era.

Wow. So, they've apparently gotten so desperate that they seem to be pretending he's in a training camp of some sort.

http://timtebowfans.forumotion.net/t...-training-camp

I don't even...

Jets Insider VIP
    http://timtebowfans.forumotion.net/t...dont-lose-hope

This thread at timmytrailertrash.com was especially comedy gold IMHO

Jets Insider VIP
    Tim Tebow, looking for a job after being released by the New England Patriots, refused to change positions after an NFL team expressed interest in him, according to a report by Peter King of Sports Illustrated.

The report didn't say which team approached Tebow.

In addition to maintaining a strong desire to remain a quarterback, Tebow turned down an offer to play in the Canadian Football League. USA Rugby even came calling, King reported. The report also said that Tebow would return to the NFL only if given the chance to play quarterback.

Released by the Patriots on Saturday after struggling during the preseason, Tebow has said he will be in "relentless pursuit" of continuing his dream of being an NFL quarterback.

Tebow entered the NFL after a memorable college career at Florida that included two national championships. As a pro, he completed 47.9 percent (173 of 361) of his passes for 2,422 yards with 17 touchdowns and nine interceptions while rushing for 989 yards and 12 scores. His finest moment as a pro came with the Broncos during a 2012 wild-card game against the Steelers when he threw an 80-yard touchdown pass to Demaryius Thomas to win in overtime.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/96...sitions-report

Bwahahahahaha. CFL and USA Rugby.

Hall Of Fame
    I have been one of Tebow's biggest supporters but enough is enough with his QB pipe dream. No team is going to overhaul their entire roster to suit him. Just retire to the millions upon millions of dollars you have waiting for you. Or have one of your worshipers buy you an NFL team so you can play QB.

Hall Of Fame
    Boy... This guy is delusional!

Straight up retarded!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I have been one of Tebow's biggest supporters but enough is enough with his QB pipe dream. No team is going to overhaul their entire roster to suit him. Just retire to the millions upon millions of dollars you have waiting for you. Or have one of your worshipers buy you an NFL team so you can play QB.
    I can see him winding up in a relationship with a wealthy androgyne.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    In addition to maintaining a strong desire to remain a quarterback, Tebow turned down an offer to play in the Canadian Football League. USA Rugby even came calling, King reported. The report also said that Tebow would return to the NFL only if given the chance to play quarterback.

Then I guess Tebow will retire because no NFL team or any professional Football team out there is going to want him to be a QB.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    have one of your worshipers buy you an NFL team so you can play QB.
    Lol ... This is probably his only answer!