Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Headband

Headband

I don't know if this has been discussed but Sanchez looks like an idiot .I understand players trying to look intimidating but Marky looks the complete opposite.If we cut Sanchez the front office needs to tell him to take that headband with him.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikefromnc View Post
    I don't know if this has been discussed but Sanchez looks like an idiot .I understand players trying to look intimidating but Marky looks the complete opposite.If we cut Sanchez the front office needs to tell him to take that headband with him.
    My wife keeps telling me the headband makes him look gay.

Bewildered Beast
    Down at the pot club...er...medical marijuana ....place...they have "Headband". The effect feels like your head is in a vise.

I hate it almost as much as I hate this thread.

Hall Of Fame
    Great. Anything else?

All Pro
    Wow...just wow. The irrational hate for Sanchez has jumped the shark here. He's not on the field. Can we move on? And did you really start a new account here just to lead with this?

He's wearing it because he's growing his hair out to donate to cancer patients.

#yoloswag

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    He's wearing it because he's growing his hair out to donate to cancer patients.

#yoloswag
    Thanks, McG. I suggest the rest of you read this before you bash the guy for the headband, because apparently you've forgotten or never knew: http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/jets-q...-of-young-fan/

Apparently you've forgotten that he's a pretty decent guy. IMO a lot more decent than the people mocking him for not being the great QB we all want. I totally get people being fed up with his play on the field, but this is really disappointing behavior and IMO says a lot more about the people harping on it than it does about Sanchez.

All League
    Winner thread

Mangold wears one too. No one says a thing.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Tyson Jackson plays commando and no one says a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    That's because he isn't pretending to grow his hair out for "cancer patients".

All Pro
    What headband? No it has never been discussed here. Until now.

All League
    You must be bald.

Headband envy.

All Pro
    Don't worry. Nobody will ever figure out when someone starts multiple new accounts to look like he's part of a crowd of idiots instead of just a single one. Your secret is safe.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Down at the pot club...er...medical marijuana ....place...they have "Headband". The effect feels like your head is in a vise.

I hate it almost as much as I hate this thread.
    Sounds like someone needs to study up on the Sativa / Indica differentials. The headband is a 7-0-shmevvin original. Damn its hott up here in No cal.

Quote Originally Posted by nycdan View Post
    Thanks, McG. I suggest the rest of you read this before you bash the guy for the headband, because apparently you've forgotten or never knew: http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/jets-q...-of-young-fan/

Apparently you've forgotten that he's a pretty decent guy. IMO a lot more decent than the people mocking him for not being the great QB we all want. I totally get people being fed up with his play on the field, but this is really disappointing behavior and IMO says a lot more about the people harping on it than it does about Sanchez.
    Who would waste the time in search of the meaning of Marks headbands? Sure its nice, but he still looks like a lulubird. And Mark, just go ahead and ditch the clipboard and pen, because it comes off fake. You wouldnt understand a photo of a presnap defensive formation, if a key to a pair of USC cho chas depended on it.

And keep your advice out of Genos ear, PLEASE.

GoooooJEts!

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    He looks like a lulubird. And Mark, just go ahead and ditch the clipboard and pen, because it comes off fake. You wouldnt understand a photo of a presnap defensive formation, if a key to a pair of USC cho chas depended on it.

And keep your advice out of Genos ear, PLEASE.

GoooooJEts!
    +1,000,000!

Quote Originally Posted by nycdan View Post

I'm not trying to sound ignorant or anything, but I read your link and sure its great that Sanchez found inspiration from a 11 yr old that died due to cancer. However, it mentions nothing about the headband. I'm honestly just curious why he started to wear a headband.

What is this headband you speak of ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sfuria View Post
    I'm not trying to sound ignorant or anything, but I read your link and sure its great that Sanchez found inspiration from a 11 yr old that died due to cancer. However, it mentions nothing about the headband. I'm honestly just curious why he started to wear a headband.
    That article is two years old. McGinley said Sanchez is wearing it in support of kids with cancer (must be a new thing I guess) and I was linking an article explaining why he had a connection (not just a publicity stunt). Of course he is still getting mocked in this thread because apparently some people here either can't read or can't buy a clue that there are some things that probably don't deserve to be mocked. Me? My kids are healthy thankfully, but I have nothing but respect for Sanchez for this particular issue.

I heard that Sanchez wears Hanes underwear. We should start a thread about it.