Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 37

Thread: Leon Washington Cut by Pats

  1. #1

    Leon Washington Cut by Pats

    Dennis Waszak Jr.@DWAZ73
    The #Patriots have cut RB-KR Leon Washington, per source. Should get lots of looks elsewhere. #Jets #Seahawks.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by sevomd View Post
    Dennis Waszak Jr.@DWAZ73
    The #Patriots have cut RB-KR Leon Washington, per source. Should get lots of looks elsewhere. #Jets #Seahawks.
    Damn. Don't like this one.

  3. #3
    Wow. Good news for the Jets. Hopefully Washington will go back to the NFC. I loved him as a Jet.

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    1,344
    I always liked Leon and remember the game when he got injured. Fully realizing the Jets are committed to getting younger and not revisiting the past, but based on the current running back situation and no big threat in the return game, would he be a good one year sign? Also runs the wildcat, called the Seminole when he ran it for the Jets initially.

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,588
    Can we have a sticky thread that just keeps tabs of the old Jets who keep bouncing around the league?
    Just because you bought those loser's jerseys doesn't mean the Jets have to reacquire those sub-mediocrities
    - these bandwidth-wasting threads should be quarantined to one section of the forum I can overlook.

    I donated my Ben Graham jersey to Goodwill and moved on.
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 09-01-2013 at 03:45 PM.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Can we have a sticky thread that just keeps tabs of the old Jets who keep bouncing around the league?
    All this misplaced nostagia for sub-mediocrities should be quarantined to one section of the forum I can ignore.
    Agreed.

    No to Leon Washington, he's an older, slower even less reliable Joe McKnight at this point.

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ft lauderdale
    Posts
    1,578

    Leon Washington cut

    Kinda shocked

  8. #8
    /thread


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

  9. #9
    Another genius signing from the genius coach of the genius franchise.

  10. #10
    Good. I really didn't want to see him play for that scumbag team

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    Another genius signing from the genius coach of the genius franchise.

    Yes. All 90 players brought into camp should ultimately make the team, or Belichick is a moron, right?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Yes. All 90 players brought into camp should ultimately make the team, or Belichick is a moron, right?
    No, of course not.

    But he's still a slimy moron snake-oil salesman/wannabe wizard either way.

  13. #13
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,844
    I'd love to bring him back, but I think he's on his last legs. Gates is more explosive.

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ft lauderdale
    Posts
    1,578
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Yes. All 90 players brought into camp should ultimately make the team, or Belichick is a moron, right?
    Right

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Damn. Don't like this one.
    HA HA HA.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by SizzleBear2969824
    HA HA HA.
    Really? Over Leon Washington? Is that the best you can do?

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Good. I really didn't want to see him play for that scumbag team
    Yes, he doesn't belong in a Pats uniform.

  18. #18
    Pasts* fans are having a very rough time these days...


  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo View Post
    Wow. Good news for the Jets. Hopefully Washington will go back to the NFC. I loved him as a Jet.

    I was a huge fan of Washington during his Jet days as well. Didn't he suffer an external fracture with us? I can not imagine going through that pain.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by goarmysports View Post
    I was a huge fan of Washington during his Jet days as well. Didn't he suffer an external fracture with us? I can not imagine going through that pain.
    Compound Fracture against the Raiders. Tibia and Fibula poking out of his leg.
    Last year, sunk a DAGGER into the Pasts* when he ran a TD back against them to win the game for Seattle.
    Good times!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us