Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Teddy Bridgewater on ESPN right now

Teddy Bridgewater on ESPN right now

6-6 and a TD on his first drive.

Don't lie to yourselves, we are very much in play for the #1 pick. Matt Millen said there were a ton of NFL scouts at this game and you can be sure there are some from our team

Hall Of Fame
    Kid is unreal. Looks like he has grown since last year.

Jets Insider VIP
    We barely wound up with a Top 10 pick last year and our offense was total dogsh*t.

Do I think we're a playoff team? No

But we aren't winding up with a Top 3 pick either.

Hall Of Fame
    Its Ohio University. Louisville's schedule is a joke this year, he is going to put up gaudy numbers all year.

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Its Ohio University. Louisville's schedule is a joke this year, he is going to put up gaudy numbers all year.
    He seems like a real heady kid. It's more than just the raw numbers, the quality of throws and his decision-making really seems unmatched right now in college football. And he's a good kid, don't expect any Manziel-style taunting from him

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    He seems like a real heady kid. It's more than just the raw numbers, the quality of throws and his decision-making really seems unmatched right now in college football. And he's a good kid, don't expect any Manziel-style taunting from him
    I'm not saying he isnt a nice prospect, but we are not going to learn a lot about him today. That TD pass he threw was an easy throw that any decent D1 college QB should make. I do like that he lines up behind center some and isnt in the shotgun 90% of the time like Geno was. Will be an easier transition for him at the next level.

Oakland, Arizona, Jacksonville are all worse so we will not get clowney or teddy

9-9, 2 TDs. Wow what a throw

Jets Insider VIP
    The Bridge will be ours. I can sense it.

GREAT Game last night..... I've never seen more Clemson flags than this AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    GREAT Game last night..... I've never seen more Clemson flags than this AM.

Yeah, amazing atmosphere. We are exhausted. Now l just hope they dont "pull a Clemson" and lose to Duke or Maryland. I guess you can call me a SOCF....LOL.

Jets Insider VIP
    I cant believe it. They do not play 1 good team. How can this be? If they run the table, it will prove nothing.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    I cant believe it. They do not play 1 good team. How can this be? If they run the table, it will prove nothing.
    I know, next year they move to the ACC but until then are in what used to be the Big East. Its a joke that they will be considered for a BCS game if they go undefeated against that schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    His last 2 games of 2012 season, on one leg with one wrist, he beat Rutgers (#4 D). Then he embarrassed Florida (#3 D) in the Sugar Bowl

I know, next year they move to the ACC but until then are in what used to be the Big East. Its a joke that they will be considered for a BCS game if they go undefeated against that schedule.
    Was it a joke when they annihilated SEC darling Florida in the Sugar Bowl?

Yeah, amazing atmosphere. We are exhausted. Now l just hope they dont "pull a Clemson" and lose to Duke or Maryland. I guess you can call me a SOCF....LOL.
    I know what you mean...... NC State owns that blue print. Clemson follows it a lot.

I can see us finishing with the 3rd worst record and missing out on both Teddy and Clowney and then end up drafting Johnny Football... not an endorsement of this move BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    I'm sure Teddy is all Giddy about becoming a NY JET.

As an avid college football fan I have always liked him, but my biggest concern was his size. He used to have really skinny arms and seemed too small to handle NFL hits. Well, his arms appear to be twice the size this year.

Also noticed on his second td pass that his eyes first looked down the middle of the field, then (without staring down his receiver) quickly turned and threw a perfect pass to the pylon to his receiver, that was a very well covered, for a TD. That was VERY impressive.

Any concerns I have had about this kid are fading pretty fast (even against a small conference team like Ohio).

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    I'm sure Teddy is all Giddy about becoming a NY JET.
    Well, when the other option are the Raiders, then yeah, i am sure he is giddy about possibly becoming a Jet. At least with the Jets, he will have a solid offensive line that won't get him killed.