Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Teddy Bridgewater on ESPN right now

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    LOL. Geno was putting up video game numbers early last year.
    656 and 8 TDs, still no picks after 4 games and 190 or so passes.

Crazy numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogglez View Post
    Honestly, I wasn't going to post it but he kept taunting the posters who legitimately want to discuss the possibility of Teddy IF Geno falters. Meanwhile in the projection thread he's lamenting in the fact that we won't be bad enough to get him.

He's the type of poster who will bash the thought now, turn on Geno if he falters, and talk about Bridgewater/Boyd/Any QB we pick next year like he talks about Geno now. THEN he'll start blasting Geno like he's Sanchez.
    LOLZ!!!

You DEFINITELY went Full Retard all the way if you thought I was being even REMOTELY serious about my "prediction" LOLZ!!! (I assumed it would be obvious when I said 2-14 ***AFTER A 2-0 START***)

As for the Toiletwater stuff? Totally serious about THAT ridiculousness!
    Last edited by Hitman Harris; 09-01-2013 at 09:35 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    The Bridge will be ours. I can sense it.
    Yeah, the bridge to no where.

All League
    After watching Bridgewater today and the performance of the other Big QB's Murray and Boyd, it should become clear how much of a better prospect TB is.

Boyd has a wicked throwing motion that will plunge him down the draft boards. Murray is way too small and inaccurate to be considered a top QB. The good news is that Bridgewater did not disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    Yeah, the bridge to no where.
    LOL

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by RobR View Post
    After watching Bridgewater today and the performance of the other Big QB's Murray and Boyd, it should become clear how much of a better prospect TB is.

Boyd has a wicked throwing motion that will plunge him down the draft boards. Murray is way too small and inaccurate to be considered a top QB. The good news is that Bridgewater did not disappoint.
    LOL...he played fuc*ing Ohio University today. He could have cut up that team with his eyes shut. It would have been more noteworthy if he didnt put up ridiculous numbers. I'm not sure if some of you people realize the talent difference between a lot of these college programs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    LOLZ!!!

You DEFINITELY went Full Retard all the way if you thought I was being even REMOTELY serious about my "prediction" LOLZ!!! (I assumed it would be obvious when I said 2-14 ***AFTER A 2-0 START***)

As for the Toiletwater stuff? Totally serious about THAT ridiculousness!
    1. How in the hell would I know if any of that was sarcasm? There was literally nothing in that post that even HINTED at it. Hell, another poster here thought you were being serious too. You calling me retarded over that is like the weird kid in school who insults someone with an inside joke that only he understands so he just sits there laughing to himself the whole time while everyone looks at him with "wtf" faces. Kinda how I picture you right now anyway after reading that response so honestly, that description fits you perfectly. Btw, you do realize it's mathematically possible to start 2-0 and finish 2-14 right? Half the sh*t you've posted in this thread is ridiculous so why should I believe you're being sarcastic?

2. Bridgewater is legit. You don't want to believe that? Fine. Don't be surprised when people laugh at your lack of knowledge when it comes to the game. If you watched him at ALL today or last year you'd get that. Actually, I'm not 100% sure you would. To those of us with a clue, you're attitude and nicknames are the only things "retarded" here. Then again, you're the same guy who thought the guy telling Sanchez to swallow cyanide was hilarious and type like a 12 year old so none of this is shocking.

LOLZ!!1!1!
    Last edited by Mogglez; 09-01-2013 at 10:32 PM.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    LOL...he played fuc*ing Ohio University today. He could have cut up that team with his eyes shut. It would have been more noteworthy if he didnt put up ridiculous numbers. I'm not sure if some of you people realize the talent difference between a lot of these college programs.
    Oh I know. I'm basing my views as it relates too an NFL QB. I know you like Clemson and I wanted them to win last night but my post was more of my scouting report.

Bridgewater should have torn up that defense and he did, but watch the mechanics of Murray and Boyd as compared to TB. It's not even close.

And while I think Boyd will be a great College QB, I don't see the transition to the NFL IMO.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

For who?

We're not getting him, so whats the point.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    For who?

We're not getting him, so whats the point.
    Hey, I enjoy watching college ball and even moreso watching the future stars of the NFL. Why would anyone not want to watch a talent like Teddy Bridgewater? Get a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    He single-handedly beat the Florida Gators and their top ranked D last year. Didn't just beat them, embarrassed them on National television. He's the number 2 overall prospect going into this season. Don't understand what you seem to have against the kid. He is hands down the best Quarterback in this class right now.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogglez View Post
    He single-handedly beat the Florida gators last year. Didn't just beat them, embarrassed them on National television. He's the number 2 overall prospect going into this season. Don't understand what you seem to have against the kid. He is hands down the best Quarterback in this class right now.
    +1.

He has too be the highest rated prospect as of now and I don't even see how it could be close.

I thought Bridgewater looked a lot like Geno, We have a franchise QB already now, I truly believe that. If Geno did not have brain dead agents and played in the senior bowl, he would have possibly been the #1 pick. But instead he essentially did nothing, and all the draft idiots and GMs had 8 weeks to pick at every little minute flaw and downgrade him. I thought there was zero chance of the Jets picking Smith, but I was amazed before the draft on the minutiae that people were concentrating on with Geno. Mayock said he threw almost 10 balls that were inaccurate on deep passes. All season, and that was a big negative. 10. Even Brady throws a few passes that are inaccurate every game. It was ridiculous. I myself am looking forward to him developing. And I always hated the Sanchez pick.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    You need to stop lying to yourself if you think the jets are playing for a top 3 pick.....you might as well not watch the 2013 season then....by the way...Louisville was playing OHIO.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    6-6 and a TD on his first drive.

Don't lie to yourselves, we are very much in play for the #1 pick. Matt Millen said there were a ton of NFL scouts at this game and you can be sure there are some from our team

When do we break out the "Tank for Teddy" T-Shirts?

I'd rather get Clowney in the 1st, then grab Manzeil in round 2.

Hall Of Fame
    Oh I know. I'm basing my views as it relates too an NFL QB. I know you like Clemson and I wanted them to win last night but my post was more of my scouting report.

Bridgewater should have torn up that defense and he did, but watch the mechanics of Murray and Boyd as compared to TB. It's not even close.

And while I think Boyd will be a great College QB, I don't see the transition to the NFL IMO.
    It has nothing to do with me defending Boyd, I have stated numerous times on this board that he is far from a finished product and has a lot of work to do to be a QB in the NFL. My point was that people are looking at Bridgewater's performance against Ohio University and getting giddy over it. It is easy to have good mechanics when you have 4-5 seconds to throw and your WRs are wide open. TB is not going to be tested this year, at least not in the regular season.

"Cave for Clowney"

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    in case you missed it...we drafted this kid named Geno Smith.....I watch as much college ball as I do pro ball, but right now I'm not thinking of bridgewater being a Jet,

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    He seems like a real heady kid. It's more than just the raw numbers, the quality of throws and his decision-making really seems unmatched right now in college football. And he's a good kid, don't expect any Manziel-style taunting from him

Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    I'd rather get Clowney in the 1st, then grab Manzeil in round 2.

I'd rather get Clowney in the 1st
    As long as Geno is legit yes.

then grab Manzeil in round 2.
    Oh my f*cking god, no.