Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets sign QB Brady Quinn, release QB Harrell

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    This is why I can't leave this site. Where else can an NFL fan get this kind of entertainment? Almost 300 posts arguing like cats and dogs over who is a worse QB, Sanchez or Quinn? And all with less than a week to go before the start of the season? Great stuff guys.
    Stop yelling at us.

We learned it from watching you, okay!

Quote Originally Posted by ag3 View Post
    Both horrible. Case closed.
    You make it so easy. The fact that they are both terrible is not the point of conjecture here.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    The problem with that is you are putting a lot to chance with that,
    That is a chance that I'd be willing to take. That is exactly what the Raiders and Jaguars are doing and watch either of them end up with Teddy Bridgewater. Then you are going to hear me say I told you so.

And even if we don't end up with Teddy Bridgewater, we could still end up with a QB like Taj Boyd or David Fales who are much better than any QB in the 2013 draft class.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    The bold print is what leads me to believe you want Quinn over Mark, to which I say, MANY TEAMS have walked away from Quinn for good reason.
    Sir I have been a Mark Sanchez supporter for many many years. Last season showed me the light, this kid is a pretty big joke. Another thing, Quinn has not been given near as much of a chance as Sanchez.... the games started stat surely proves that. Would I rather have Quinn over Sanchez as the #3 QB you ask? Yes, no doubt about it far less of a circus if Quinn is the #3 than Mark. Many teams will be walking away from Sanchez in the not so distant future.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Wolfe View Post
    lmao so if geno and Simms go down, this is who we're stick with?

What a circus!
    I'm sorry but Brady fu****g Quinn what an embarrassment

Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    What really sucks here is if we still had Brett Ratliff we'd have no freaking issues.
    LOL

Finally someone gets to the root of the problem

Go watch some Broncos 2010 preseason footage and tell me that Quinn didn't outplay Teblow.

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    This is why I can't leave this site. Where else can an NFL fan get this kind of entertainment? Almost 300 posts arguing like cats and dogs over who is a worse QB, Sanchez or Quinn? And all with less than a week to go before the start of the season? Great stuff guys.
    LOL

Jet fans are definitely a different breed

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Already explained. I have no connection to ag3
    My name is not Alex

In addition, I agree with my bud Jordy. I am done with the Quinn Sanchez discussion. The both suck and I sincerely hope neither ever takes another snap as the QB of the NYJ.
    What about all the time you spend on the weather forum?

How the hell did this thread reach 16 pages? Regardless of Quinn or Sanchez the Jets will be keeping two horrendous QB's. How does one allow the simple aforementioned fact formulate into a raging debate????

Did u see him in the Giants Game? I like Geno, don't get me wrong but I don't think he is ready. I hope I am wrong

Quote Originally Posted by FTL Jet Fan View Post
    Did u see him in the Giants Game? I like Geno, don't get me wrong but I don't think he is ready. I hope I am wrong
    Please go back and look at Peyton Manning, Kaepernick, and many others in their rookie preseason games.
    Kaepernick had 0 TDs and 5 interceptions.

You don't give up or judge a rookie QB based on preseason games or even rookie years.

Geno Smith is a rookie- Mark Sanchez played like a rookie in his 4th season.

@ESPNStatsInfo: Brady Quinn ranked 34th (out of 36) in NFL in Total QBR last season, 2 spots better than Mark Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by sevomd View Post
    @ESPNStatsInfo: Brady Quinn ranked 34th (out of 36) in NFL in Total QBR last season, 2 spots better than Mark Sanchez
    There's evidence that it's harder for the Jets offense to be worse than it was last year.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    HES A THIRD STRING QB.HOW MANY 3RD STRINGERS IN THE LEAGUE ARE BETTER?MOST PEOPLE COULDN'T MNAME ANY WITHOUT LOOKING AT A DEPTH CHART FIRST.
    I don't give a F who is the 3rd string QB let alone you quoting my original post in this dumb thread!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I'm sorry but Brady fu****g Quinn what an embarrassment
    Which team would lose 2 QB's and not have an embarrassment at QB, like it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    LOL

Finally someone gets to the root of the problem
    It really is.

Quote Originally Posted by ag3 View Post
    Please go back and look at Peyton Manning, Kaepernick, and many others in their rookie preseason games.
    Kaepernick had 0 TDs and 5 interceptions.

You don't give up or judge a rookie QB based on preseason games or even rookie years.
    It wasn't the picks. It was how he was playing just to not make a mistake so tense and had very little command of the offense. He looked in over his head. I am all in on Geno, I just wish he could have started more than one preseason game like manning and Kap.

Quote Originally Posted by SizzleBear287 View Post
    Geno Smith is a rookie- Mark Sanchez played like a rookie in his 4th season.
    I agree I don't want Sanchez starting, just concerned with What I saw from Geno, just wished he didn't get hurt in the Jax Game

I agree I don't want Sanchez starting, just concerned with What I saw from Geno, just wished he didn't get hurt in the Jax Game
    He didn't, he got hurt in the Detroit game.