Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFL Network Showed Santonio Practicing

Quote Originally Posted by OCCH View Post
    And what's even more hilarious is there are people who agree with him . . .
    But is that really surprising on here? I mean c'mon.

Holmes is garbage, no difference maker and prick. He has his ring from Pit and couldn;t care less a bout anything but making his bucks. Can't wait till he is gone.

All League
    Not that this is some groundbreaking revelation, but I think that was the plan for Tone from the beginning of the summer.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by joiseyjet View Post
    Full speed?,3/4 speed or 1/2 speed full pads or shorts?
    Hes been practicing full speed for a few days

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Holmes is garbage, no difference maker and prick. He has his ring from Pit and couldn;t care less a bout anything but making his bucks. Can't wait till he is gone.
    Holmes is on the team so I will support him. He is a POS of a person but also wants to win more then anything. He didnt like Shotty, Sanchez, and Hunter and I think he had good reason to not like any of them. He wants to make this a better team, he just didnt do it the right way. He is a good player (not great) that can be an asset and isnt as bad of a guy of a team mate as some here bash him as. Would I want him as a friend NO but I dont mind having him on the team right now. He isnt asking to be the man and does have a positive lets win it attitude IMO. For all the talk of his bad attitude he has never been a Im not getting the ball enough kind of guy. To say he doesnt care about anything but the big bucks I think is unfair. It isnt his fault we over paid he even gave us a discount this year which speak volumes IMO. Ask again next year and yeah I may be glad if he is gone.

Hall Of Fame
    Which is why we are going to get his best effort this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Cimini reported that Holmes practiced today and looked fine physically. He is on track to start week 1.
    Great News for the Jets!

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post
    If or when he comes back....and it looks more and more like he is absolutely coming back....he will have returned from an injury NO OTHER ATHLETE HAS EVER RETURNED FROM...but here in SOJF and media circus land the guy was dogging it because he didn't want to practice in training camp and didn't like Sanchez.....
    Several players have come back from Lisfranc injuries. Schaub for example. Santonios was pretty severe, but many have thought he was OK the last couple weeks.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF View Post
    That's not even a joke. I almost agree.

I've never seen a player treated with less respect and the funny thing is is he's supposed to be a good person...human being wise, playing QB that's another story.

From Steve Smith.."MS can't throw me a sandwich" (or something like that).

Darrren Sharper (laughing).."He can't make all the throws...he can't make all the throws (twice)".

Bob Papa.."I mean sometimes you just want to ask MS, do you do this for a living?"
    As I said elsewhere Hernandez who is practically a hitman for our rival Patriot team gets more respect from Jets fans its a joke....

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    As I said elsewhere Hernandez who is practically a hitman for our rival Patriot team gets more respect from Jets fans its a joke....
    LOL

All League
    Welcome back Tone. You make this team better

Jets Insider VIP
    Tone in his contract year will be a beast

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post
    If or when he comes back....and it looks more and more like he is absolutely coming back....he will have returned from an injury NO OTHER ATHLETE HAS EVER RETURNED FROM...but here in SOJF and media circus land the guy was dogging it because he didn't want to practice in training camp and didn't like Sanchez.....
    Darren McFadden (lisfranc sprain)
    Maurice Jones Drew (lisfranc fracture)
    Ryan Kalil (lisfranc fracture)
    Matt Schaub (lisfranc fracture)
    Levon Bell (lisfranc sprain)
    Brian Westbrook
    Dwight Freeney

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jets Insider VIP
    Was he holding up today's paper so that we would know that this was current film, not stock footage?

Holmes may be garbage as a person, but as WR he makes our team better. Hill is a better deep threat, Kerley is awesome in the slot, but in terms of running routes and getting open for Geno, he is our best option for now. He is on a contract year and has incentive to have a big year and play hard on every play. That works well for us.

If he catches 5 balls for 100 yards against the Bucs and helps lead us to a win, are you going to be upset? I am sure there are guys on our teams that have hit their girlfriend or taken PEDs, but all I care about is wins and losses.

If things progress as I want after this year, our stable Wideouts will be Hill/Spadola/Kerley

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by frankiepapa View Post
    I think we will have a good idea on Wednesday once the first injury report comes out...we really need all hands on deck

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4
    Prediction: he's listed as Probable.

Tone was messing with the media the whole time.
    While I didn't like his attitude & his fight with Hunter, it turns out that Tone just couldn't stand playing with losers.
    He did come from a Steelers team & Mike Tomlin that is a more in your face, bench your azz coach while Rex doesn't hold guys accountable.
    Adding a healthy Tone to Hill, Kerley, Winslow & Ivory all of a sudden Geno has a pretty good versatile set of skill players.
    It's very exciting. Hill & Tone should be able to smoke the Bucs secondary after Revis.