Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Making the Stadium fun!

Rookie

Making the Stadium fun!

Tonight on Jets Game Plan they introduced the Jets Drum band! Have to tell you, I saw this in New Orleans and Jacksonville. Really adds to the game day experience. I actually recommended this in the season ticket holder survey. Brings a college/like atomosphere to the game day experience. Sunday should be fun.

That's good, because basically a D3 college team.

#yoloswag

Jets Insider VIP
    Sounds awesome. Seems like there are lots of ideas to improve the gameday experience at MetLife. Here's another one, win some ****ing football games!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Sounds awesome. Seems like there are lots of ideas to improve the gameday experience at MetLife. Here's another one, win some ****ing football games!

lol, someone needs to put this is Woodster's suggestion box

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    lol, someone needs to put this is Woodster's suggestion box
    From Woody's letter to the fans:
    Our single goal is a Jets team with a foundation for long-term, consistent success. Short-term fixes are not good for the team or our fans.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    From Woody's letter to the fans:
    Our single goal is a Jets team with a foundation for long-term, consistent success. Short-term fixes are not good for the team or our fans.
    ....then he goes and hires a marching band?

"Look...look over here at my ****ing marching band! Don't look over there at Mark Sanchez throwing his 3rd INT of the half."

Quote Originally Posted by NYDreamer View Post
    Tonight on Jets Game Plan they introduced the Jets Drum band! Have to tell you, I saw this in New Orleans and Jacksonville. Really adds to the game day experience. I actually recommended this in the season ticket holder survey. Brings a college/like atomosphere to the game day experience. Sunday should be fun.
    making the stadium fun: win games and a championship

/thread

All League
    Win some ****ing football games and they can play ****ing flutes for all I care.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by NYDreamer View Post
    Want to see fun??? turn on tonight's game. No sorry drum corps needed to stir up the fans. I thought they were a total waste of time. Big time football on TV tonight. Two Winning football teams. That's all it takes!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

I wouldn't mind the band they used to have playing in the 60's at Shea again lol

The Bob Cleveland Orchestra
    Last edited by jetswin; 09-05-2013 at 07:43 PM.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    LOL.

I also believe removing the Sanchez pics around the stadium was a part of the "Make the Stadium Fun" Campaign.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketJet View Post
    Want to see fun??? turn on tonight's game. No sorry drum corps needed to stir up the fans. I thought they were a total waste of time. Big time football on TV tonight. Two Winning football teams. That's all it takes!
    They're playing music right now. It entertainment.

Jets Insider VIP
    I wouldn't mind the band they used to have playing in the 60's at Shea again lol
    The Beatles?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

The Beatles?
    Actually it was the BoB Cleveland Orchestra...they were a jazz band played during down times in the game into the 70's

Jets Insider VIP
    Actually it was the BoB Cleveland Orchestra...they were a jazz band played during down times in the game into the 70's
    Ahhh. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1UX6IZra0Y

Winning makes the stadium fun!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

lol
    no

Jets Insider VIP
    lol
    no
    lol

I have to say, going to the Stadium, I try to block out half the noise and enjoy the game.

It drives me nuts when the PA announces, and the crowd follows, "Jets first down." I heard that in NE years ago, (before the Jets started it) when I went up there for a Jet/Pats playoff game.
    All the noise before the kickoff, just to much for me.

I'm a little older so I guess thats' half my problem.

I don't watch too much college football, but the few times I have turned it on, there is none of that pumped in, loud, fake noise by the PA system.
    Basically it's just football with the school band and some cheerleaders, and a great crowd.
    But to emphasize, football is the main attraction - not secondary to everything else. Almost like time has passed the college game by and it's not over produced.

So what I'm trying to say is I like the idea of the band.

Just my two cents

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by junker68 View Post
    I have to say, going to the Stadium, I try to block out half the noise and enjoy the game.

It drives me nuts when the PA announces, and the crowd follows, "Jets first down." I heard that in NE years ago, (before the Jets started it) when I went up there for a Jet/Pats playoff game.
    All the noise before the kickoff, just to much for me.

I'm a little older so I guess thats' half my problem.

I don't watch too much college football, but the few times I have turned it on, there is none of that pumped in, loud, fake noise by the PA system.
    Basically it's just football with the school band and some cheerleaders, and a great crowd.
    But to emphasize, football is the main attraction - not secondary to everything else. Almost like time has passed the college game by and it's not over produced.

So what I'm trying to say is I like the idea of the band.

Just my two cents
    I do too.