Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Week 1 Predictions

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    I don't take sugar in my tea and I do recall the term;however, when I go to a restaurant like Ruby Tuesday's here in NJ/NY, the have 2 ice teas 1. sweetened and 2. unsweetened. The sweetened one is like a raspberry flavor.

So down south if I want an ice tea that has no sugar in it, what do I order eg. I'll have a sweet tea with no sugar...lol
    Its just called unsweet tea in that case.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rookie QB and rather weak Jets O-line and questionable running attack vs stout, impressive D-line, and completely revamped secondary which includes the best CB in football. Are you guys seriously thinking we can even score a point this weekend?

It's likely Geno will be picked/sacked/hurried/hit until he is begging for Simms to spell him.

I hope our D can hold, but they face Jackson, Williams, Freeman and Martin who are no slouches.

I'd love us to hang on, get some D or special teams help, and pull it out in the end. Would be a thrill get a W when no one thought we could.

But man I just see certain disaster.

DC

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Its just called unsweet tea in that case.
    Didn't I tell you " you're a very smart man".

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    This probably means we gonna win!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dcronin View Post
    Rookie QB and rather weak Jets O-line and questionable running attack vs stout, impressive D-line, and completely revamped secondary which includes the best CB in football. Are you guys seriously thinking we can even score a point this weekend?

It's likely Geno will be picked/sacked/hurried/hit until he is begging for Simms to spell him.

I hope our D can hold, but they face Jackson, Williams, Freeman and Martin who are no slouches.

I'd love us to hang on, get some D or special teams help, and pull it out in the end. Would be a thrill get a W when no one thought we could.

But man I just see certain disaster.

DC
    Geno made 3 INTs and a fumble in the Giants game. It was a full house against the Giants. Sanchez came in and took horrific hits. Who one the game. The Jets. Geno knows the playbook and Marty will game plan for him to keep things simple. Santonio is back, Ivory is jacked and wants to prove his worth, Bohanon can catch and block and run. We have a fast WR core. Defense will score a TD. The crowd noise will help our D. Don't be scared my friend. We win this one.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dcronin View Post
    and completely revamped secondary which includes the best CB in football. DC
    He hasn't played a down of football since He tore that ACL. What makes him the best CB in the league? He missed an entire season and Cro stepped up big time, he hasn't been challenged on anything so far this season. He is and will always be a very selfish player with no loyalty to anything but himself. I am glad he is gone, yet he is still a distraction here to the team and to the fans. At this point in time he IS NOT the best at anything except having the best scars on his knee and the best new ACL. I seem to think about how the Jets were going to get thier asses handed to them by indy the next week after revis blew out his knee and that prediciton was WRONG... The Jets won their first game without Revis blowing out the Indianapolis Colts, 35-9.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm surprised that not even a few are picking the Jets. Not even this site is picking the Jets to win.

I know the Jets are bad, but Tampa is not exactly fantastic either. Josh Freeman is playing for his starting job right now. Darrelle Revis won't have a pass thrown to him and everything about the Bucs is just average to me.

Jackson and Martin are their main weapons.

And also why do the Jets have a weak O-line? They played very well in the preseason.